Red pill me on body hair

Red pill me on body hair

Am I a fag to groom myself for my girlfriend?

I have a lot of back hair but i feel manly

>tfw I have the same amount of back hair as the before picture
>and I'm bald

Yes you're a faggot.
Shave your body hair then stick it in her ass. Relationships are a give and take. Take something in return or be forever cucked.

>Am I a fag

If you have to ask, the answer is "yes."

With a gut and if you have kids they are daughters and your wife works.

Natty Lord says to do it to look better

Same here. Im balding.

Have thick back hair.
Thick beard
Thick chest hair.
Thick hair everywhere.

Our test is too high for our own good

Body hair is a badge of manliness
Only fags shave and wax their bodies. Are you a fag, OP?

>long big fat dick
:D
>hairy body
D:
>geting bald
DD:
>hairy ass
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

HIGH TEST

Be proud, we are beasts among men

DHT* test is too high not normal test

what do if your gf hates it and you have been a lonely virgin before this qt graced your life? WHAT DO THEN?

Good I am not the only one.

ass is easy to shave and it feels way better fingering your self

inb4 "fag", try it it feels good, nothing gay about feelin pleasure

Once you start to settle just let your body hair grow a little and as time goes by just let it go more and more

Red pill her.

Is she brainwashed to think men need to be manicured? She sounds like she wants a chick to be with.

I HATE WHEN I SHAVE MY BACK AND THE SWEAT ROLLS STRAIGHT INTO MY ASS CRACK REEEEEEEEEE

I'm hairy as well guys.
Mediterranean & Anglo ethnicity.

Just get a muscular Olympian wrestling type body build and you'll become irresistible to women and activate all of their primordial feminine sexual circuits.

Women want hairy beast men with deep voices and a decent amount of money.

>ass is easy to shave
i give you that
>and it feels way better fingering your self
no fucking way, fag

>tfw lumberjack beard
>tfw long metalfag hair
>tfw gorilla-tier belly, chest and back hair
>tfw pubes are longer than my dick
>tfw hairy arms and hairy legs
>everybody called me manly

>eye sight gets poor and have to wear glasses
>somehow I'm apparently a nu-male now

This pretty much, girlfriend hated that shit when we first met, now my hairy ass is a turn on

dont forget to mention that you are virgin too

I'm the same but I'm not balding and I'm 22.

i have like no back hair. but my chest hair is crazy. bitches love it dont you dare touch a single hair

But I have a daughter, famalam.

Wait until you hit 25.

Don't molest your daughter and fuck her life up user, that's not cool.

I wouldn't dare in my life.

I'm just saying...
come 2017 it'll be legal in Canada, but just because it's legal doesn't mean it's right.

>Not letting your gf stimulate your prostate for a 10 times stronger orgasm because of fear of being called a fag

You're missing out brother

It won't be legal. Nobody likes or supports Trudeau.

dude girls dont know what they want. they only want what theyve had. or what others [media] tells them what they want

im dating this girl. she used to never eat vegetables and all she did was party while looking up trump hate on her iphone. shes high test as fuck though. i mean big ass big tits tiny waist

she tried converting me to her lifestyle. basically what i said was im worth more than you. i wasnt so blunt about it but after flexing my bank account. my 2014 car. my /fit/ness. and the shear fact whenever she said maybe i wasnt right for her, i said she was probably right and fucked off

anyway these days shes sending me nudes and eats carrots and broccoli and even tolerates trump. youre either the dominant or the bitch. make a choice

Yeah I know...
my dad's side including his brothers and sisters have a similar receding hair pattern, most of my cousins from my dad's side are getting receding hair lines when they were my age, but I haven't.

Also, I'm the only one in my entire family who doesn't wear contacts/glasses, even younger cousins wear them.

I am getting a few white hairs from stress though...

I only shave my face. Girls haven't complained so far.

You sure? Trudeau seems to be fine with it.

Who is the opposition that is challenging True-Jew, when will your once Proud Nation regain it's prestige? Are people fed up with that communist yet?

Y'all ought to elect Norm MacDonald.

Can i at least shave my nipples
The hair on them is weird as fuck

nah your gf is just a closet lesbian.

Groom:
1. look after the coat of (a horse, dog, or other animal) by brushing and cleaning it.
wow lad. You're considering doing an activity that is mostly associated with horses, dogs and other animals. Though you might consider yourself just an animal like any other, that would imply that you consider the only way to clean something is to cut it. Are you American by any chance? They also have this idea that to keep their dicks clean, they have to cut it.

2. prepare or train (someone) for a particular purpose or activity.
Is your girlfriend training you for a particular purpose or activity? I don't know about you being a faggot, lots of gay men don't do this, but you're certainly someone's bitch.

it's weird you just have an island of hair around the nipple, wax it off

>no hair except for on my head and pubes
>pubes are V shaped like a womans

So I'm basically a woman but my face is quite chiselled, nobody would expect it.

>oh yeah and small 4 inch cock

Back hair is stupid while front body and leg/arm hair is fair game. Also, you don't have to shave, only trim.

Sounds like you've got that syndrome. Have you seen a doctor about this?

Body hair is only unappealing when accompanied by body fat

Get into shape, im not saying get shredded, but being in shape with body hair complement each other

It also says look, im not afraid of hair, are you?

You sure your mother didn't cuck your "father"?

You girlfriend must secretly think that you are a ranging faggot who would love to get poked in the ass by a cock.

high test Sup Forums rides deep

You really need to start fucking yourself in the ass it really is great

No, it's not something I have to worry about, Swede. I'd look into your family history if I were you...

This here too, I'm a regular white dude btw

> scalp looks like pic related
> Thick eyebrows (luckily no monobrow)
> Very thick and fast growing brown beard
> Monkey-like hair on forearms (seriously, about an inch long)
> Chest and belly covered in hair
> Pubes, pubes everywhere
> Legs including parts of feet covered in lots of long hair
> Back including butt cheeks covered in hair too. Not as much as OPs pic but still.

TBQH: I let my wife trim the shit on my back (not the butt cheeck though), buzzcut the head every other week and shave scrotum and between the butt cheeks to avoid dingleberries but thats it. I got a wonderful viking beard and a bald and although I'm not pumped, I notice lots of women checking me out at lakes or public pools.

You serious? Lots of hair is high t?

Fuck, forgot pic. Yeah, thats basically my head minus the beard

> checking me out
are you sure they aren't thinking, omg what a hairy fucker

The delusional portuguiso parasiting foreign boards , there is no money here go ask european union more funds bitch of the entire world, even Brazilian make fun of us lol And I support them at least they feel happy for something .

What the fuck does this have to do with politics?

Lol, perhaps. But then again i dont give a single fuck. I'm married, my wife loves me the way I am so other gals can think what they want.

But perhaps they see me and think "shiiieeet, so thats what a man looks like withouth shaving every single body hair and replacing it with tattoos?"

If that makes you feel better go ahead.
My gf is pretty submissive and by no means I would have a cock near me.
You're just pressing a point that happens to be a bit inside your ass and will make you feel a much stronger orgasm, theres nothing gay about it, you don't enjoy the insertion

It's okay Sven, you're a numale viking now

these are the ((((((((white))))))))) brazilians in this website
lmfao

they aren't checking you out you autist. They are laughing at you. Normie women are so used to feminine men they think body hair is freakish

Same here senpai.

Balding sucks but luckly we are both married and happy.

I Never let her shave my back hair though. That would help.

Fucking hate my ass hair. Makes my ass itchy on a hot day when i sweat.

Pubes are a fucking mess all the way down my crack.

Literally, everything a jungle.
But whatever. Married. Loved. Fuck it. Time to rock the shigggydig up top.

Wax off all body hair. Can't complain

I believe it, but it's a slippery slope, once you start enjoying inserting things in your ass you might end up enjoying getting fucked in the ass by another dude. I rather not play with my ass at all.

Nah, perfectly fine if you are doing it for your partner.

My gf shaves her bush and I keep mine trimmed bc we both like it that way

I stay mostly shaven all-round. Shaving ultimately doesn't matter if you are a guy

Muscle/Physique is what matters

all my heritage comes from spain

I do it to avoid body odor, and easier cleaning.

Balding helped red pill me

>started balding at 19
>hairy as fuck
>shaved my head at 20
>grew a nice beard
>got /fit/

Now I look better than I ever have before and save a fortune on (((hair cuts)))

>greek genes
>hairy body
>balding

life is hard

Nothing wrong with liking to be fucked by dicks, just make sure its a strap on and a women doing it. Enjoying the natural pleasure of anal insertion shouldn't be something to be afraid of

brown nips

a fuckin leaf

same here, my girlfriend doesn't mind though

spain ain't white pendejo
iberia ain't white

>Brazil

They will stop laughing when I eat their shaven "boy"friends alive

I'm 33 now. When I was 20 I really hated the hair too. Now I adore it. I'm a big manly man not some pussy-ass numale beta fag that spends 50 bucks a month on razor blades

you are the only one here obsessed with race...

Some people are only here for Japanese pop music

is this another jew tactic to separate white people?

What would that achieve anyway? They'd pump me with testosterone or some other kike drug when I'm mentally sound.

The lack of hair was concerning during my teenage years, but it's a minor inconvenience now. People think I'm 18 (actually 26) so perhaps i'll retain a youthful look from this defect. Perhaps it gave a small pecker too but maybe I was destined for that anyway.

Klinefelters I think. Proportions aren't entirely fucked so I don't lose sleep over it.

did i ever claim to be white?
i'm just /leftypol/ on vacation i don't care about all this heritage faggotry

So because of that you cannot be nationalist?

Can you spot the cognitive damage they made to you?

i shave my entire body, even eyebrows

then i tuck my 9inch dick between my legs and i pretend i am a ballerina

the irony is that Hans here posted a pic with all men that got the complete shave+baby oil treatment

As I said, you don't enjoy the insertion.
The reason for gay sex is not finding the ass pleasurable, it's the feeling of submission that comes with it.
If you're not a submissive bitch boy you will never enjoy getting fucked in the ass, your fear is irrational and meant to protect your masculinity, but you're not submitting to other men or women
You're just reaching a point in your body that gives you pleasure, it's not in your ass, but you ass is the only place where it can be reached and stimulated. You bear the insertion to achieve pleasure in other way, you don't enjoy something being inserted in your ass.

Pegging is gay tho

ITS DA JOOS
EVERYTHING IS DA JOOS

Whatever makes you happy, mate. Are you tall? Most Klinefelters are.

>lefty/pol/

le spook faec

If a girl tells you she doesn't like hair on her man she's a dirty fucking liar

>tfw no chest or back hair
>tfw i have to shave my oddly long nipple hair

sheeeeeeeeeet

they can but in reality what they do is to pretend they were vikingz n shiet and look at the mirror all day wishing they had blue eyes
"nationalists" don't sit on their asses and shitpost all day so don't overestimate this board

Embrace the way of the cave.

>be me, cuban
>nobody in family balding, me either
>hairy as fuck
>OK beard, very spaniard, not too thick, or sparse
>no back hair
>ok not bad...
>5'7"
We can't win it all famm

everything in moderation.

the more hair of mine that fails off, the more I get on my back.

Thats why its called a backup plan

>post with soviet subhuman
Dropped

How do you know peoples lifes and what they do during the day ?

And you put everyone in the same bag...

As if the people here Sup Forums are a specific group of jews to be eliminated ...

You sir are a huge massive hypocrite