President Erdogan: Turkey entered Syria to end al-Assad’s rule

>President Erdogan: Turkey entered Syria to end al-Assad’s rule

hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-entered-syria-to-end-al-assads-rule-president-erdogan.aspx?pageID=238&nid=106709&NewsCatID=352

how to turn an intervention into an illegal invasion 101, presented by political genius erdocunt

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/734607/Turkey-Recep-Tayyip-Erdogan-Ankara-EU-accession-talks-Russia-China-alliance
middleeastmonitor.com/20161126-russia-confirms-syria-regime-conducted-airstrike-on-turkish-soldiers/
hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-entered-syria-to-end-al-assads-rule-president-erdogan.aspx?
aa.com.tr/en/politics/turkish-assembly-to-renew-friendship-with-russian-duma/688225
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/turkey-president-erdogan-eu-russia-china-a7428391.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

until they enter into combat with the SAA this is just empty talk

I doubt they will though because they will just be asking to get bombed by Russia

you can't ban the Erdogan

What an asshole. I bet he's gonna carpet bomb civilians.

Is Turnkey a shithole ?
Civil war when?
I would say we should bomb you but you didn't allow us to have nukes

good, this dumbass did something right

fuck assad

Like Russia's going to do shit.

They're a bunch of pussies that will back down at the first sign of NATO telling them to go fuck themselves.

when are you retaking north cyprus ?

Are you that Cyprus-bro from the other thread? I'm the Circassian guy from yesterday

stop right there nigga

Wew

Never it's over we lost it ,it pained me even to write it but it's the sad truth
What threat ? but probably no

Shit i meant to reply to this post

russia and iran might have something to say about that

>political genius erdocunt
Funny. You act like a parasite trying to get his way by throwing a tantrum every time someone tell you to fuck off.

You think that's going to work forever? Ask the jews how well that worked in the first half of the 20th century (or any of the 200 other instances they were kicked out of a country / exterminated)

>denmark
>calling others pussy's

>bettar

So.. that whole era of peace and proxy wars? It just ended.

Russia will do nuffin as long as they can keep Tartus. The last week Turkey said to the EU that they can fuck off and that they can move with China and Russia
express.co.uk/news/world/734607/Turkey-Recep-Tayyip-Erdogan-Ankara-EU-accession-talks-Russia-China-alliance

>nation of Vikings
>pussys

Say it to my face, not online, and see what happens.

FYI I'm 6 foot tall, blonde haired, have a psychosis and I hit the gym twice a day.

Maybe this a ruse to give him a more
Acceptable reason to be there while he is really there to fuck up the Kurds. I haven't been following events on the ground closely enough to know if it looks that way.

T. Achmed

Erdogan wants to revenge
It's showtime
Need some popcorn now

" Russia confirms Syria regime conducted airstrike on Turkish soldiers"
" Russia has cooperated with Turkey and conducted an investigation that lays blame for the attack on the Assad regime"
" Russia was highly cooperative and assured Turkey that it did not carry out the attack"
" Turkey would avenge the deaths of its “heroic sons.” "
middleeastmonitor.com/20161126-russia-confirms-syria-regime-conducted-airstrike-on-turkish-soldiers/

Denmark has the strictest immigration policies, meanwhile your politicians are literally being murdered in the streets.

Go fuck yourself.

So when is Turkey getting the boot from Nato?

>Like Russia's going to do shit.

Like they would allow a way weaker nation like Turkey to go in and ruin the whole point of the entire Russian intervention that they have spent so much money and effort on.

>>President Erdogan: Turkey entered Syria to end al-Assad’s rule

>hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-entered-syria-to-end-al-assads-rule-president-erdogan.aspx?
>pageID=238&nid=106709&NewsCatID=352

>how to turn an intervention into an illegal invasion 101, presented by political genius erdocunt

The turk military could take syria quite easy and fast but the ottomans made themselves a very bad name.. invading syria would be a very stupid Idea.

Please nuke Turkey already, nowhere on earth righ now deserves more a nuke than Turkey and Saudi Arabia

bampt

>Threat

It's thread. Get off my fucking language

>Erdoğan said at the first Inter-Parliamentary Jerusalem Platform Symposium in Istanbul.

>Jerusalem

Fucking merchant found a way...

Lmao, good luck getting Trump to help you when the Red Army is raping their way to Constantinople.

Shit rolls down hill
This is a time of change indeed

" Turkish assembly to renew friendship with Russian Duma"
aa.com.tr/en/politics/turkish-assembly-to-renew-friendship-with-russian-duma/688225

" Turkey could join bloc with Russia and China instead of EU"
" Mr Erdogan said he had already discussed the idea with Russian President Vladimir Putin"
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/turkey-president-erdogan-eu-russia-china-a7428391.html