Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mN3z3eSVG7A?t=123
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

fuck off spic

4D chess mate...

kek

trump really knows how to keep you interested

Nice. We win again, they get trolled again. I'll never get tired of winning.

Fuck minorities.
Fuck communism.
Fuck Islam.

HOLY SHIT IT'S REAL..

The Supreme Court ruled flag burning legal under the 1st Amendment, but the only thing I really think could hurt Trump here is "perhaps loss of citizenship".

Generally speaking the government can't strip anyone of citizenship unless it was given on false pretenses..

Maybe i'm still on 2d chess, but how is this a good tweet from him?

CTR getting lazy

no is just meme i posted you fucking white male

Salty Clinton voters are piling on him saying its proof he's literally Hitler and something no other world leader would say. Making them look like fools.

youtu.be/mN3z3eSVG7A?t=123

well, i guess we'll see if that was his intention. i doubt he's going to tweet that fact and show clinton is the one that pushed for it.

>not even in office
>a tweet is not a legal proposal

How is he done

Check the Catalog dumbass

TOP KEK.

>tfw his statement that we're going to get bored of winning so much wasn't hyperbole

he's the fucking president-elect. he won.

why is he tweeting shit like this?

"HE'S LITERALLY HITLER SEE HE WANTS TO MAKE FREE SPEECH A CRIME"

>candidate they supported literally tried to get it into law and he was just making fun of her while scoring some patriotic points from right wing people in the process.

Why the fuck somebody wouldn't agree with this?

because we're not pretending to be authoritarian cunts.

it's a victimless crime. a piece of cloth being burned.

just because i like trump, doesn't mean i defend everything he does.

don't be a child

Why the fuck would you accept burning your home country's flag, flag is more than 'a piece of cloth'. You don't have to live there. makes no sense to me.

flag burning is illegal in many countries, why do amerifats think the ability of burning american flag is so important?

I don't look at it and say "hah that's awesome keep burning it!"

I would never burn one myself, but I don't want someone put in a cage for it. Hell, if you can do that, then you can do almost anything. call anything a crime. we have enough of that as it is.

because we're better than (or at least strive to be) "other countries"

I have to agree with the user you're responding to. Yes its disrespectful and offensive and retarded, but the only victim is someone's feelings. I don't even agree with the idea that it falls under "protected speech", but I still can't imagine punishing someone for it.

get these flag burning fucks and their sympathizers out of my country.

send them to Canada asap

IF U DNT LIKE MERICA U CAN GITTT OOUTTT

The thing is, not accepting a core idea of what our nation is founded on is basically flag burning on a federal scale

Accept and tolerate are two different things.

Because progressives are smug navel gazing assholes who will attempt to resume their narrative that they're on the "right side of history" and that anyone opposed to them needs to keep their head down and shutup.

Trump is continually reminding them and us they lost, and continue to lose, and we're not going to let them pretend they're still calling the shots culturally

>he's the fucking president-elect. he won.

recount says hi

306 - 232

Recount says he won twice

Shot yourself in the foot there didn't ya

surely this will be the end of blumpfs campaign

HOW DOES HE KEEP DOING IT

HOW IS HE SO GOOD

Every time I think the 4d chess is just a meme I'm proved wrong. Trump is amazing.

Great Content

Bet they're all run-down Third World countries.

Well that and flag burning is a punishable crime in many other countries

Jesus this man is still fucking with Clinton supporters

kek wills these posts to be deleted.

>simply shares his opinion
HOLY SHIT HE'S LITERALLY HITLER!!!

Oh wait. Only people whos opinions don't matter will disagree with him. Sucks to suck

Glory to the God Emperor!

He's literally just trolling libtards. If he tried to do anything like this it wouldn't pass the scotus. He's not a dictator.

so what's the end game here?

he already beat hillary.

He is right.
Any IMMIGRANT who burns an American flag does not belong in our country.

What's wrong with tweeting the truth? He is right. Shit like this is why people voted for him.

hahahahahaha, i love how you all got fooled into voting in a liberal

We can't possibly keep winning this much can we

The election wasn't the prize, it's just the beginning. He's using her as a dead pawn sacrifice to improve his board position.