>I took an iq test on x site

Fuck off, official testing only

151 here

Other urls found in this thread:

mensa-romania.ro/testari-mensa/inscrie-te-la-testare/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

81 here

feels good to be the smartest man in this thread

Mine's only 88 but my wife's son said if I do this one trick it will be 14 points higher.

WHERE DO I CLICK TO FIND OUT????

last 3 digits of my post

What test?

155 here

Me smart you dah dumb dum

192 iq reporting in

What is an official test?

Last 3 of my post

Last three digits.

I don't know my iq but pic related is my SAT score

163, took it a short while after being diagnosed with Aspergers.

twice :
134 and 137

Over 9000

officially tested as a child by some bigwig phd (dad's a doctor), 133

sister was 131 and she can never live it down :)

I guess it has to be WAIS-IV, since government psychs uses it.
I done it twice, but forgot the results.
Second time they made me do only parts of it.

There's three types of IQ. Maybe more but a simple model works with three.

Verbal, Mathematical and Visuo-Spatial.

Verbal is of course what you need to write books, manipulate people and so on.

Mathematical is self-explanatory.

Visuo-spatial is needed in engineering and various other fields and is harder to explain. It's basically thinking in pictures.

The legend goes that Jews excel at verbal and mathematical but are poor at visuo-spatial while Asians are superb at visuo-spatial and mathematical but fail at verbal which is why Japs can't construct sentences in English if it's not their first language.
Europeans are supposed to be decently good at all three.

88, fuck off normies

All I have is asvab and gt scores

96 131

Sup Forums is not smart
Sup Forums is wide range from -100 to 180 IQ

Yeah, everything below 180 is literally sub-human

Data mining thread. Sage

This isn't funny

Who would be the miner?

>non-meme IQ

Thats an oxymoron if I've ever heard one

75 lbs

Fuck off!
Web test then post result.

159. Legit. Stanford-Binet tested five years ago.

If you managed to forgot the results TWO times, you are >85.

193. Get shat on

250, I am the chosen one.

I don't know if everybody here is memeing holy shit
My IQ is certified 144

Where the fuck can I get a legit non-mensa IQ test in Romania? Anyone knows?

If you can't find out how to get tested, you're not smart enough to be in Mensa.

what the fuck does it say? didn't you have to be above 140 to get a reply from mensa?

I took the test 76 times, my IQ is now 163. I plan on taking the test another 50 times in the next year.

The first time I took it, it was 93.

No, you have to be in the upper 2%. I'm in the upper 1% according to them.

>131

tfw so close to Mensa

I scored 78 when I was in 6th grade.
Did it in my senior year and got 150

145, standard deviation 15

Reminder that anyone who doesn't say what sd their test was is genuinely retarded

Thought i read somewhere a couple of years ago that the 2% are above 140. Maybe it just dropped in the meantime with all the nigger multiplication.
Anyway I don't want to be in mensa, are there any actual benefits to it?
I never tried to figure out how to get tested, it just occurred to me that i should do it so i started by asking here

Not really, AFAIK. Not a member myself, just qualified.

Go here: mensa-romania.ro/testari-mensa/inscrie-te-la-testare/

You have to be over 18 to post here. Go to bed before you get a spanking from each of the many arms of Ganesh.

>Anyway I don't want to be in mensa, are there any actual benefits to it?
It's great in conversations to belittle other people. Apart from that, it has no incipient value whatsoever.

>130
>tfw to intelligent to feel proud

i literally don't believe a single one of these answers

193. Officially tested and confirmed by 5 leading cognitive research scientists. Sup Forums sure is smart.

Nah. Jews are arabs and their IQ scores are always lies. I'd wager their IQ is something in the neighborhood of low 90s on average.

You're just saying this because my officially confirmed IQ of 193 blows yours out of the water. Come back when you're on my thoroughly proven level of genius.

Not intelligent enough to spell properly.

newfag

No. I'm saying it because you're sand dwelling savages who are indistinguishable from Saudis

128 on sb5. Currently studying aerospace engineering.

Notice you didnt deny you were Arab. Pretty sure Israel has lots of hummus too. Checkmate Abdul.

Ginger.

>he doesn't know that ashkenazi jews exist
What makes you think anything you say in this thread is of any value? 193. How can you even compete? You can't even comprehend how lacking in intelligence you are. It's only visible from the heights of my superior intelligence.

>not using the last two only

Notice that your IQ is nowhere near my officially confirmed IQ of 193. Also, sandnigger-tier Jews are almost as bad as Aryans in my book.

volunteer bias

the only really unbelievable ones are claims of IQ of >180 but even then it's possible.

>It's only visible from the heights of my superior intelligence.

Unlikely. Too big a gap, and you have as much problem comprehending the less intelligent as they have of you.

136 when i was tested in high school

Maybe you're right. It's like trying to comprehend what goes on in the mind of an ant.

143, tested in 2nd grade

It's alright. Still get bored easily.

Still smarter than the average nigger.

Imo SAT is only impressive if you don't study for it, but it's a Catch-22 because you'd also be dumb to not study for it.

Thats it were in a fight. I going to karate chop your ass all the way to the temple mount. Your dick is going to be in a diaspora for another two thousand years.

Whats an iq

Sounds like some faggy sjw shit to me

I tested at 180 while in the womb. 210 post womb.

Feels alright man

I went to a psychologist and I had to do one. It was ranged from 50-150 so. And she said it was the one that was most accurate or most official or some shit I can't remember

I got 100 in the learning one and 110 in the other one

So 105?

Like 114

feels ok man

>ashkenazi jews
Literally arab german "immigration" babies.

you guys are desert savages.

That's the Mensa Cattell test, I took it when I was 17, years ago, I think they scale it quite generously for teenagers.
Anyway, it basically means I'm not an idiot, and I was very good at spotting patterns.
I'd happily trade 30 iq points for a fulfilling sex life.

mine tends to be around 2-5% under the upper limit of any test I take, so depends on the test

ITT: Liars

Like 115 or some shit way back in the day. Guess I'm the only non genius here.
>tfw too unintelligent to post on Sup Forums

On the SAT, I got a 650 in math and 600 in reading/writing without studying for it. The only reason why I didn't study for it was because I was severely depressed at the time.

Duh
Story?

Most of us are legit in the 115-130 range. I used to be 115 and always felt like the dumbest person on Sup Forums, now I'm 130 and feel like I passed a lot of people up.

You're solid, just keep learning new prisms to view the world. IQ is almost directly related to how many tricks you can see through, as it's logical relationships that obscure it.

>ashkenazi jews
>arab
You sound like you don't even cut it for 123, let alone my superior 193. Please remove yourself from the vicinity. This is a high-IQ space.

If I close my eyes at 12:00 and open them and see 12:02, did I teleport in the future?

You're always teleporting to the future. Just really slowly.

>tfw to smart for IQ test

>Most of us are legit in the 115-130 range
>I used to be 115
>now I'm 130
You're better than me at demonstrating everything wrong with this thread and you're not even trying. This is some top-tier unintentional comedy.

You are literally a wandering arab tribe who find homes in countries that hate you. You are not white. Ashkenazi will never be white. Doesn't matter how many white people you swindle.

I view the human races like I view dogs. You have the domesticated, then you have the retarded wild wolf breeds who are degenerate stock as they can do nothing but focus on savagery, trickery, and killing. They look ugly, they're less intelligent, and they're not friendly.

That's you. The Jew. The sneaky arab dog.

>are there any actual benefits to it
No. Most mensans I have met are utter bellends. I dropped my membership after the first year, but my father had a lifetime membership (which they don't do anymore) so I still see his 'special interest groups' and they are self-satisfied twats.

"high"

That's all they said.

I'm an autist, so they gave me one as a kid. They thought I was retarded (I guess I am in some ways).

80,not gonna lie on an image board,took the online iq test but halfway through realized that some questions were incomprehensible to me.Probably the language barrier.Can't visualize certain things.Ithink in terms of images.

154, but the last time I was tested I was 12.

I've done a lot of drugs since then.

142, but I call bullshit on that. I might check again.

140 here.