Comfy pubs

If your country does not have a pub in every village, Consider suicide.

>tfw foreign fags will never enjoy a pint at the local brewer whilst watching the snow fall on the countryside.
/comfy/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3422642/MPs-moved-Westminster-barred-drinking-Sharia-law.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/five-whitehall-buildings-held-by-wealthy-businessmen-now-operating-under-sharia-rules-a6910131.html
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/7370986.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf I love having a cheeky pint at the local pisser now

Don't tell fibs Jeeves. Almost every pub these days in UK is a chain. Pub culture died in UK recently. Aussie pubs are where it's at.

Alcohol is poison just as much as marijuana. Keep the soul pure.

Scotland is an embarrassment, no wonder they're stabbing each other with heroin

there is no soul

>tfw foreign fags will never enjoy a pint at the local brewer

Most of our pubs are chains now, pathetic chains. Pubs are starting to die.

My family ran two pubs and it put us in massive debt. They're not profitable just to sell booze.

kys christcuck straight-edge-fag

>aussie beer

We need to ban drink in every country lads

But i dont think sharia bloody allows those pubs!

DELETE

Who buys a pint anymore?

Sandpaper + booze is so much more effective

Do you know how few people live in the Highlands, retard? 234,000 people over that huge area. Try building a village and a pub on top of rocky mountains.

Why would I want to drink English swill anyway? I can (and od) make my own wine and beer and whisky for less money and get a better drink.

kek
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3422642/MPs-moved-Westminster-barred-drinking-Sharia-law.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/five-whitehall-buildings-held-by-wealthy-businessmen-now-operating-under-sharia-rules-a6910131.html

Sad 2bh there used to be loads more than that. They were closing down at a rate of one a day a few years back.

>American beer

My fluoride tap water is stronger

Do a lot of people in the UK drink cider?

I think you can't even call something a town here if there isn't at least one pub.

That's a lot less than I'd expect. Other than London, Brum and the M62, it's all 'countable'.

In my country you're considered a scumbag if you hang out on pubs on work days. There's also this neighborhood pub near my home... and it's full of scums and dirtbags.

It's quite popular yes. Not as popular as beer still but most places have it on tap.

That's why I make my own. Tho I admit our beer is shit. Mine is better.
Still, I've never drunk in the Uk. maybe I'm missing out. Don't know; too busy not caring about Iraq to think about Uk. Tho you're redheads are pretty. The again they all seem to be really pissed all the time.

>UK culture is based completely around alcoholism
This is exactly why you no longer have an empire; it went the way of your livers

Occasional binge drinking won't give you panic attacks and generalized anxiety unlike marjuana.

Don't compare booze to that mental health destroyer. You're literally making yourself go into a state of temporary psychosis when you get high on weed.

When you're drunk you're only numbing your CNS.

I guess, Tbh don't tell anyone but i prefer German beer anyway.
Oh god british girls are not something to mate with.

The fuck you on about, Pubs are the reason we had an Empire, do you think you could of had a constant hang over and not wanna kill some natives?

>tfw foreign fags will never enjoy a pint at the local brewer whilst watching the snow fall on the countryside
I know this feel. Thank you for teaching us your ways, dad. All countries formerly of the British Empire know this feel, except for those that get no snow, obviously.

Sins that do not harm the body still poison the soul.

Are you high? American women are all the scary parts of the Bible. Scottish and Irish women are clearly the most attractive. Like, I mean, Holy God in heaven. English and Welsh women tend to be either really good or really bad. I will say tho, whenever I hear any of these women start to talk, the amount of stupid and the amount of liberal makes me crave the grave.

>Oh god british girls are not something to mate with.
Another reason our Culture is based on Alcohol

I enjoyed a night at a pub. English people are very nice fellows.

I'd hate to know what you would think of me having tried homosexual acts if you think that drinking booze soils your "soul".

You really are a christcuck, I feel kinda ashamed for you.

>be USA
>not have pub culture
>complete Manifest destiny
>turn Japan into a puppet state after nuking them
>lock down all of Western Europe and put bases everywhere in the world

The only thing you've done recent is the fucking Falklands, which reminds me of when Kanye West played basketball against a paraplegic team and won.

Marijuana doesn't corrode your liver and pickle your brain though
... well, maybe it does pickle your brain, but when was the last time you heard of someone getting high on weed and beating their spouse? Or running over someone because they were driving while stoned?

Weed isn't good, but at least it doesn't turn you into the same kind of miserable, loudmouthed idiot that alcohol does.

>that tfw when your local pub is older than the USA

Unlike french people, they're horrible, rude and unfriendly.

>tfw they shut down your local 500 year old pub to build a carehome

Some fucker got paralysed and lost his hands while helping pull it down so I'm happy.

If you are ashamed you may pray for the Lord's forgiveness. However, you should't be ashamed of knowing the truth.

Oh man, I'd love to have a room temperature, completely flat lager right now. Especially in a pub with the bald, tattooed, and aggressive local fauna. Moldy wall to wall stinky carpets are a plus.

>that that face when when...

kys

>Weed isn't good, but at least it doesn't turn you into the same kind of miserable, loudmouthed idiot that alcohol does.

Weed fucks with your personality(even after smoking), especially if you do it often. Weed smoking starts to have affect on your social abilities and you become aloof person.

There are plenty of people who can binge drink without beating their wives... and you know that.

I'd rather be an loudmouth than a paranoid mess with no ambitions.

>tfw foreign fag, regularly enjoy a 50cl at the local brewer whilst watching the rain fall on street covered by semi-frozen sludge

Almost /comfy/

its another Sup Forums argues over weed vs alcohol episode

I swear I don't see even normies doing this any more.

Probably weed long term is healthier physically but I get paranoid off it. But just fucking enjoy yourselves.

>I'd rather be an loudmouth than a paranoid mess with no ambitions.
Implying alcohol cannot turn you into mess with no ambitions

Why even bother going on a pub in Iceland when it will most likely be filled with tourists dressed in arctic weather cloths or some filthy foreign hipster faggot.

>"pub" in every village
>local brewers everywhere

pretty sure you're talking about germany.

They'll never have the atmosphere of English countryside pubs. Try it cuntstein.

That map is fucking brilliant.

My local is 450 years old. And has the friendliest pub dog I've ever seen. Also had a big LEAVE sign on the front and put up bunting after we won the referendum.

Plus it does ale at £2.50/pint which is pretty good nowadays.

>Lager
>Actually ale

Kys m8

Do you not know any soldiers? They love getting piss drunk on the weekends and the military's almost always been compromised of guys like that.

Absolutely disgusting.

Half of yours now exist solely to serve breakfast to Ahmed and his mates. Sad.

absolutely wrong

>tfw America has been free of British rule longer than Ireland has
>tfw you still don't have your whole island to yourself and terrorist acts couldn't change it
Eh, I'll call it even

>implying French people aren't horrible, rude and unfriendly
wut?

Go easy on him, he's a just perpetually drunk Irishman (a redundant statement, I know)

>Weed fucks with your personality(even after smoking), especially if you do it often.
And alcohol doesn't? I've known plenty of guys who get drunk first thing in the morning but who "aren't alcoholics". Same goes with weed.

>Weed smoking starts to have affect on your social abilities and you become aloof person.
You've obviously never met those old pot-smoking Puerto Ricans who are still talkative as fuck as full of energy even after practically a lifetime of smoking that shit.

>There are plenty of people who can binge drink without beating their wives... and you know that.
Yes, just like there are people who smoke weed who still have decent, productive lives. Alcohol and Pot are both mind-altering substances with long-term negative effects and they both effect different people to different degrees.

There's still more driving deaths/horrible accidents/fights caused by alcohol than marijuana - and you know that, too.

>I'd rather be an loudmouth than a paranoid mess with no ambitions.
And yet, I see winos all the time on skid row asking for spare change so they can go buy some beer and cigarettes.

Take it from Russia, Iceland-bro, they know all about the effects of alcoholism.

That probably explains why we haven't won a war in ages and why soldiers stationed abroad are always causing trouble with the locals.

My new pub since my last one got tore down. I'll post a picture of the view cause that's what makes it. Its right on a river bank next to the River tyne dead in the country .

America has won the culture victory

I wonder if I'd be considered an alchohol in the UK.
If I drak three or four pints every evening would someone even raise an eyebrow?

Is there good dope in Iceland? I stopped there on the way home from Europe, there's cheap flights from here and I might go back for a few days.

Fuck no mate. Come to Northumberland, we drink that in a morning.

alcohol is degenerate

Comfy as fuck. Jealous.

Live in the city but got quite a few comfy pubs to drink in, some fella brings his dog into one and it loves the cask ales.

>not living in a tiny welsh village

Pubs are carehomes of a sort

>Only one pub in a village

We have like 6 in our village of 10K people

Comfy as fuck. I live in a small village on the border between Scotland and England but its not the same.

I work in a privately owned uk pub. Actually all of the pubs I've worked in have been privately owned and family businesses.

so is FAS why all bongs are fugly or what

Thats called being a regular

We have three bars in my town/village of 700 people, is this ok?

>foreign fags will never enjoy a pint at the local brewer

you know other countries have breweries you can drink at eh

no, you need more.

>mfw my small town has over 60 pubs and bars within comfortable walking distance to choose from

I wish that excuse worked and they kept the pub because the carehome they built is fucking disgusting.

>1 pub in every village
>not 10(or at least 5) pubs per village
Silly Britbongs. Leave comfy drinking establishments to the pros.

Being Swedish is degenerate

Nah you'd just be classed as a local. It would cost you about £60/week though so you might want to have a few nights in with a few tins instead.

I go to the local once or twice a week and to other pubs a few times a week. If I'm seeing a bird I generally drink about 6 pints 4-5 nights/week.

That's why I'm about a stone overweight, but fuck it.

>cheeky pint

What is this? Speak English please

> move to Singapore
> no pubs
> at all
It's a good job Asian chicks are sluts for white chocolate, because otherwise I'd be so bored and dry I'd probably kill myself

That's not too bad.

The UK has about 1 pub per 1,200 people. Take out foreigners and that'y about 1/1,000, so you're beating that number quite well.

What do you mean, this would place in the very top for the most pubs per capita in UK.

"...one place appears to pull ahead of the pack - Manningtree in Essex, with five pubs and 900 people - that's 180 people per pub.
Also keen to claim the title are Otley, in West Yorkshire, with 21 pubs for 15,000 people, equalling 714 people per pub; Beeston in Nottinghamshire with 18 pubs for its population of 21,000; and Brighton and Hove, with 278 pubs for 250,000 residents."

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/7370986.stm

Also, Ljubljana has around 500 bars.

I bet those old folks would rather be at the pub

The elderly love a cheeky dram/gin/sherry

Never seen a shitskin in a pub. I do live in a pretty rural area, but I see plenty around and about. It's my safespace.

>No pubs
wtf I hate Singapore now
>Sluts for white chocolate
wtf I love Singapore now

I'm pretty torn desu

Sorry, meant for

can we get a map of all cask marque pubs?

That's lovely. English pubs look so fucking nice. Just a place to fucking chill at night and drink with people, no loud music, no flashy cocktails. Pubs in Italy are fake as fuck, basically a mix between a fast food restaurant serving chips and burgers and a bar.
I want a proper pub with fucking adults inside drinking beer and not being shitheads.

At night I like drinking, I don't get drunk all the time but I like some booze in me. There's no place in my town for that and staying inside a bar for hours sucks.

Outer Hebrides FTW!
4 Pubs and no McDonalds!

My tiny Cumbrian village is pretty similar

>live in Wisconsin
>Bar on every corner

I think we're fine.

Last bastion of the Englishman nowadays.

>american bar
>english pub
big difference

I don't like English beer, I prefer Belgian.

fuck me thats comfy

It's cute. Cute!

>basically a mix between a fast food restaurant serving chips and burgers and a bar.

That sounds awful. But you'll love English pubs during the day and night and in rural areas the locals will treat you like family, they're mostly all hospitable.

You can't smoke in pubs though since a few years ago, most of the pubs I've went to still allow it at night though. Just not in the day when there's kids there.