Trump: Flag Burning means Jail/Citizenship Loss

This is the fuck you elected Drumpfkins? What the fuck have you done to my America?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Protection_Act_of_2005
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Protection_Act_of_2005
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek

stay salty, libshit commie dirtbag

There was already a jail sentence for any who would that POS book, the koran, so why not?

So is this copypasta spam from CTR or /leftypol/?

SAGE

THERE ARE ALREADY 20 THREADS ON THIS YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER

Don't you know about the anti flag burning act that HILLARY ROTTEN CLINTON herself proposed in 2005???

Get rekt idiot.

Praise America

All of the bootlickers ITT.

>draft dodging tax evader gives a shit about muh flag

You got played suckers.

libturds aspire to being radical revolutionary extremists who think freedom means being able to act profane and desecrate anyone else's dignity but their own.

burning a flag is not genuine political expression, it's intended to incite violence

you can protest intelligently in other ways

>This will trigger the libertarian

God emperor being god emperor. This is surprising to anyone?

Haha, just discovering you're an America-hating commie?

>tax evader
>takes advantage of loophole created by hillary herself

YOU LOST

DO NOT PASS GO

GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL

THE BUMS WILL ALWAYS LOSE

>What the fuck have you done to my America
We took it back

>babbies first photoshop

Burning a nations flag is one of the highest disrespects you can show towards it. Why the fuck wouldn't there be consequences?
>cuck

Lol, like we give a shit about Trump personally over his policies?

What an opressive law, it's simply too much to ask from normal person to resist the overpowering urge to burn flags.

only retarded communists burn flags on purpose

jail them Trump

unless you're an edge-lord what reasons are their to burn a flag ?

Thank god Trump is done playing centrist and appeasing to Dems and libs. I guess he realized finally that they're going to hate him no matter what he does, says or acts. Now he is laying the trap for them since libs will now begin defending flag burners which 94% of americans view highly unfavorably and only 26% think people have a right to.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Protection_Act_of_2005 BAKA DESU SENPAI

I'd be ok with this.

>an obvious b8 tweet is a law somehow

This is what's wrong with our tweet society, he jus tweeted something to make lefties and then news flip out without doing anything. These people are so riled up in their own hysteria he can control them with a 140 character oppinion about a non issue.

Now the news and stupid libs will celebrate flag burning and look like a bunch of loons while trump continues to do whatever the fuck he wants

You think after a year of this they would learn

Behead all those that insult the US flag.

Made it great again

It's only we elected Hillary we could have avoided all of this.

>burning the flag is free speech

what

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Protection_Act_of_2005
The Flag Protection Act of 2005 was a proposed United States federal law introduced by Senators Bob Bennett (R-UT) and

>Hillary Clinton (D-NY).

The law would have prohibited burning or otherwise destroying and damaging the US flag with the primary purpose of intimidation or inciting immediate violence. It called for a punishment of one year in jail and a fine of $100,000.

That's a great move

Kill yourself

thats not the point

the point is its free speech to burn the flag and putting someone imprison over it is one step closer to
>"oh you said something bad about the president, to prison you go"

>baiting liberals into burning flags
kek, he should tell them welfare is a right next and they might even go to work

This doesn't go far enough. Flag burners should just be shot on sight for treason. Fuck freedom, we can't have freedom with traitors everywhere.

>my America

He's right.
The flag represents the country, not the government.
If you don't like the country you should be forced to leave.
Can you imagine how comfy this country would be if we didn't have commies and anarchists spreading bullshit everywhere? We're infested.

Good, if they hate our country so much they can get a free ticket out.

Name one time when burning a flag would make a better point than actually talking about why you are upset.

>i dont like it so put them in prison

i want statists to leave

>takes everything posted on twitter seriously

Libertarians aren't the ones burning US flags.

>people who damage their own private property should be arrested
is Sup Forums really this dumb now?

Because it violates our first amendment fuckwit. All you fags acting like patriots don't know shit and this goes against are patriot FOREFATHERS constitution.

BWAHAHHAH LIBTARDS keep starting the same subject and keep getting BTFO'd

I love it.

He didn't say prison, he said "out." Personally I think a flamethrower would be apropos, but a one-way Greyhound ticket to Mexico is fine too I guess.

neo-Sup Forums is infested with le epik natsocs from /r/the_donald and TRS

no one likes freedom here anymore

Interestingly Hilldog proposed the very same thing back in 2005.

HURRRRR

IF I CAN GET CONVICTED FOR BURNING A LBGT FLAG FOR HATE CRIME SO CAN BURNJNG ANY OTHER FLAG

WEEEEEEE IM A LIBERAL AND MY LAWS ARE SELECTIVE CAUSE IM SOOOO GOD DAMN STUPID

hello who are you arguing against?

i think you should be able to burn any flag

go back to /r/the_donald

Fucking retards

haha super edgy xd upvoted fellow centipede!!!

If you burn the flag prepare to meet the 2nd Amendment

Wassup pussy?

>using the word "bootlicker"

>"oh you said something bad about the president, to prison you go"
There is a referendum about literally this in my country right now.

You have the freedom to serve the emperor. What more could you need?

>im going to murder people for exercising their first amendment rights

reported for illegal content

People who burn the flag deserve to be executed or exiled though.

This.
Honestly God Emperor Trump can only do so much. We the people have to give him absolute unwavering support to MAGA and also to make anime real.

no there's not

Burning a flag sends no message othet then "I FUCKING HATE THIS GROUP OF PEOPLE"

If you hate the nation you live in, if you hate paying taxes to its government and if you hate our current elected officals, you protest THEM not the nation.

Throughout histroy buring flags are associated with revolution and rebellion of the people. Fuck off

Probably because not allowing someone to burn the flag is like burning the constitution

>wants "statists" to leave
>wants commie flag burners to stay

A libertarian society is only possible if everyone is libertarian. This law would be doing libertarians a huge favor.

I don't understand what's wrong with that.
If your country is so bad that you want to burn your own flag, why not move out of it?
Canada is just up there, no one there would even bat an eye.

Shut the fuck up you goddam faggot. He can tweet anything he wants because he can SAY anything he wants. Freedom of speech doesn't mean that we can all just get away with blatant hate speech, and I guarantee you that burning an American flag is nowhere in the spectrum of "love speech". Fuck off

Why don't you ask your fountain of knowledge in the humanities where "muh country went".
You fuckers pioneered this critique, so embrace its consequences.
> There's No Such Thing as Free Speech, and It's a Good Thing Too
www.english.upenn.edu/~cavitch/pdf-library/Fish_FreeSpeech.pdf

Lefties only argued for free speech because they weren't in power. Once they had it, they did their best to subvert it. What a fucking switch.
> tfw not playing your stupid games anymore

WITNESSED

>People who burn the flag deserve to be executed or exiled though.
How do you feel about people that wipe their ass with the constitution?

I posted fight club, Im so woke

People who burn the flag are typically protesting something the US did that they do not agree with. He's arguing for locking up protesters indirectly.

Why do liberals speak against free speech, but the second you try and behave like them they bitch about muh free speech.
Liberals deserve to be burned alive then burned for eternity in hell.

I agree with him

Americans are the only ones I've seen protesting against their government by disrespecting their own country (burning flag, not singing the anthem)

You see the complete opposite everywhere else. See venezuela or cubans

Where the fuck are the hotpockets when we need them?

>flag burning hippies, libertarian open border apologists and rioting niggers getting butthurt in this thread
Good. Make it great again, Donald.

>Burning a flag sends no message othet then "I FUCKING HATE THIS GROUP OF PEOPLE"

That message is protected by the first amendment

By your logic, you should get the fuck out of America since you hate the first amendment

It is absolutely appropriate to criticize the nation

Good. People who oppose Trump are anti-American and probably leftists too.

Because they're all about power and they don't take "free speech" too seriously. I'm telling you, check out the pdf and see the depravity, gets goot 7-9 pages in.

www.english.upenn.edu/~cavitch/pdf-library/Fish_FreeSpeech.pdf

OMG it's 16-fold, INFINITY-D backgammon quasi-chess. Libs will attack him on this and he will just go "Oh I was just quoting Hillary"

Don't worry liberals, this is only the beginning.

if you tread on me, 1776 will commence again

this is your only warning

They could think about something else to use for protests instead of directly or indirectly stating that you literally hate your country as a whole.

Explain to me how someone that would burn the US flag would also have respect for our FOREFATHERS/Constitution.

Well yes, that happens to be part of freedom.

I would never burn the american flag.

which one of you did this.

Freedom doesn't mean acting without consequences.

I didn't say jail there snake poster.

If you don't love this country or its flag you can get a free ticket to Brazil, Mexico, South America or Antarctica; well anywhere, but here.

Made it great again motherfucker.

>my America?
IT'S NOT YOURS
YOU DON'T OWN IT

Ok then get the fuck out of America because you don't even love our foundational document that creates our law

lol get absolutely fucked you faggot.

>Made it great again motherfucker.
To actually make America great again, you'd have to restore the middle class to it's former glory, and I don't see a corrupt, senile billionaire real estate developer from New Jersey doing that.

All you faggots don't like freedom or the constitution it seems.

Unpatriotic fucks deport

This is a healthy step in the right direction toward restoring a healthy sense of nationalism. So many proud Americans are going to realize that it's okay to come out in the open and rebuild our national pride on a large scale. That national pride will no longer be a "hick" thing. That we can look at flag burners for what they really are.

>reading this story on Huffington post
>literally every comment in the comment section is defending flag burning
>trying to compare him to Fidel/Hitler because he wants to stop flag burning

Are these people actually advocating burning your own countries flag?! That's just amazing that citizens would try to defend that shit.

Infringing on everyone's rights to protect a symbol of freedom makes no sense. The flag is not important, what is important is what the flag represents. People have a right to disagree in America and burning a flag is not viewed positively in most places but it's still an expression of disagreement and should be protected from government interference.

This. Free speech isn't even allowed in colleges anymore thanks to marxist liberal flag-burning faggot commies.

Our national pride is our freedoms that are given to us by the constitution dumb fuck. Not a dictatorship. Fuckers need to read history. Ya'll shittin on the forefathers. Unpatriotic