Deus Vult LARPers are just as cringy as fedora tipping atheists

Deus Vult LARPers are just as cringy as fedora tipping atheists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=no2OiHB6fNE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You heathen heretic degenerate, enjoy burning in hell for all eternity, heathen.

DEUS VAULT my brothers dus valt my brethen

Yeah but what are you gonna do :\

Masturbate mentally to the thought of you burning in hell for all eternity, heathen.

G*sh! Imagine thinking that you aren't the center of everything and that all of this wasn't made for you! How self absorbed can a person be!?

>christcucks
>fedoras

Fuck off burger. We are a shield against islamization. Fedoras tried to replace us with multi culti shit and now you can see the results.

DEUS VULT

Does Heimbach realize most Eastern Churches are NOT white?

Example:
>Ethiopia
>Armenia
>Asyrrian/Antiochian
>Palestinian
>Egyptian/Coptic
>Mongolian
>Central Asian

Even Dugin is pushing for white Russians to race-mix with turkroaches and chinks.

G*osh, don't you know the vast majority of your ancestors were Christian? And don't you know that all of Europe were living in mud huts up until Christianity came? And that families didn't exist and that government didn't exist or roads and all sorts of other things. You couldn't go five feet without seeing a man raping a boy!

Then when Christianity came god blessed us all and he family unit was created and government and the great pyramids.

You sure are!

Abuse can take place whether you are a child, a teenager or an adult. Adults can be married, single or divorced, male or female. Even clergymen, seminary students and clergy-wives can be abused. Abusers can be clergymen, monastics, clergy-wives, or just members of the laity.

Were you abused sexually or otherwise by someone in one of the Eastern Rite churches? Are you currently being abused by someone?

It is not your fault! You are not alone! We believe you!
Pokrov.org is a resource for survivors of abuse in the Eastern Rite churches, both Orthodox and Catholic.

t. Jewish puppet

Christianity is the ultimate redpill, do not listen to the Synagogue of Satan

>let me tell you about my culture t. A brown man

HA!!!

The pope, a Christian? You've GOT, to be Kidding me!

Athiests everybody

guess I'm a #Cruisemissle now

>Christianity
>Redpilled
t. Edgy teenager

Listen to this brown man
Well well well... falling for the media I see. They hate Christians you know. And the original Jews were Europeans

Heehee. Looks like someone's still15.

Don't you worry kid when you turn 20 and become enlightened by gods heavenly grace like me you'll look back on this and think "haha, what a childish fool I was".

Then you can join me in preaching the good word on Sup Forums

fucking race traitor.

christianity supports race mixing, supports immigration, human equality, antiracism,....

it is a pathetic hebrew cult that worships weakness

>as Christianity rates fall homosexuality, feminism, immigration, promiscuity, racemixing, divorce rates.... rise
>"this is actually a good thing!"

t. atheist cuck

I agree. Have a bump and a (You) bud.

>christianity supports race mixing, supports immigration, human equality, antiracism,....
funny how that only became the norm when christianity lost importance in the west

not so fast protestant.

protestants today are either zionist shills, relativist, antiracts, refugee lovers or batshit crazy theocrats

EXACTLY, THANK YOU.

Christianity is A BULLWARK against Islam and stood strong against them until athiests came along

lol that is why in Belgium it was the christian democrat government that imported sicilian and moroccan shitskins here

If this can't redpill you then I don't know WHAT CAN!

Woah that's HOT! Real red pilled stuff brethen preach it my brother

That picture is so full of fallacies it's not even funny.

Fuck you and your piece of shit religion.

THANK YOU JESUS PRAISE BE UNTO THE LORD OUR GOD HEAVENLY FATHER FORGIVE ME FOR I HAVE SINNED!

Enjoy hell, friend

christianity is nothing but a semitic mystery cult.

it teaches weakness as its religion in resentment towards the strong. it changes abundance in poverty, strength in weakness, wisdom in foolishness, bravery in meekness,...

the sermon on the mount is the Pinnacle of weakness and beta-ness

what you see as good in the history of christianity is the classical greco-roman/ humanist traditions and background, and the european white racial population that made it a strong life-affirming religion.

apart from those influences, it is a useless cult that worships a lie.

and today that heritage is completely gone, so it is not viable for any european to believe in it and to think it can protect you from degeneracy and racial genocide

youtube.com/watch?v=no2OiHB6fNE

HA! Proof that all pagans are non white losers if I've ever seen it!

Can you imagine being in a religion where masses of poor ugly non white non European people are considered your brothers!? Makes me ill desu desu desu

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

We're talking about the Deuz Vukt XD meme being cringy LARPing bullshit not saying anything against Christianity...

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

pagans literally worship semen slurping gods. Sad!

The difference is that "fedora tipping atheist" is always a strawman made up by the deus vult LARPer while the LARPer is almost always a real live retard.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

It's true, obnoxious fedoras come from a certain kind of person and I think the LARP faggots are just the same kind but with different beliefs.

Saying Deus Vult is just a socially acceptable form of fedora tipping around here to assert the fact that you think that your beliefs make you smarter/superior than others

THANK YOU. You people are NOT making america great

Christianity can't cure a disease it caused

Pagan Romans were fundamentally free of the chains of jewish power, so much that they almost exterminated them all in their own homeland after the rebellion of Bar Kocheba

It would be Christian Europe that would fall under permanent jewish influence, with the jewish-controlled churches banning europeans from financing and loaning, giiving them as a monopoly to jews

By the modern era, Christians were so throughly judaized, that they started to actively wish for the restoration of Israel so that the end of the world would finally come around and their civilization would die!

And why would it be otherwise?

A religion which such obsession with death, with promise is the end of the world, is fundamentally a time-bomb in the basement of a civilization

Do you really believe that the early christians that embraced their martyrhood to the lions said to themselves "I am dying to this lion so that the white race can survive, fuck jews!" or any such anachronistic reinterpretation that you have decided to give to their death cult?

GOOOOOOOOOO CHRIST!-CHAN!

Muh fuck a tree

I bet like 80% of them don't even believe in god
they're making a mockery of the religion they're pretending to like
and their memes are the fucking worst

Christians will ignore this

Bullshit!

Enjoy hell, friend

Although clergy of any denomination can sexually exploit children, teens, men, or women, many experts estimate that over 95% of victims of sexual exploitation by clergy are adult women.

Adult victims of sexual exploitation by clergy often don't see themselves as victims. Without wider public awareness of the extent and impacts of this form of sexual violence, adults who have been sexually victimized by a beloved priest, pastor, minister, rabbi or other clergy will remain the "silent majority" of clergy sexual abuse victims, suffering in their shame and self-isolation.

An editorial in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel on February 8, 2010 advises the following:

Talk to police first: Sexual abuse is a crime, and it needs to be reported first to law enforcement, not to officials of other institutions.

If you are a victim of sexual abuse or if you know someone who has been sexually abused or you know of a case of sexual abuse, you need to report that to the police or other civil authority before you report it to anyone else. You don't first report it to a school principal, teacher, counselor, minister, rabbi, imam, priest or bishop. You go to the police.

Sexual abuse is a crime and needs to be reported to the proper law enforcement agency just as any other crime should be … That should apply to all victims of sexual abuse, regardless of age …

For those who will post that shit about "muh evil crusades"

Fuck off christkike supplicant.

>t. chacarron macarron

Excuse me! AS IF

coming from a fedora heathen degenerate buzz word bigot heathen sinner that means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

now take some of your own medicine and go watch my 84 part series on YouTube or this text doc from hewalksinthelight.com, its only 30 pages.

Make sure to get back to me with your argument right away after you are done. I'm sure this thread will still be up

There's a reason for that.

Both Catholics and atheists are godless people.

>They call themselves Christian so they must be Christian!

I suppose the DPRK must be a democratic republic then

you realize that excerpt is from a book written by a literal jew? and he does not even refer to Original sources but to other modern authors

not an argument. enjoy eating your yeshua massiah every Sunday.

regardless, you both are very good boys posting all those things against neopagans.

you wouldn't want me to post something about modern christians do you? because they are just as pozzed as pagan LARPers

and I am not even a pagan or neopagan or whatever

This world is temporary and slated for destruction.

Heaven is eternal.

Which would you think Christians would be most concerned with?

Is this real? How can they chose to give birth to triplets? And why black? Is there some other men involved or did they just get some sperm from spermbank or something?

HAHAHAHA YESSSSS

PREACH IT LOD I TELL YOU PREACH IT LOUD

INVASION AND BURNING OF CHRISTIAN CONSTANTINOPLE WHEN?!

Yeah, the christians that actually practice all the demented "love your enemies" stuff are not the real christians

The DEUS VULT polacks that call themselves christians are the real christians tho

>Talk to police first.

If you are too stupid to do this and have to reinterpret the events in your head so that you somehow weren't really assaulted and a crime wasn't committed against you, you might as well be of some use even if it's on behalf of a sexual predator.

>>They call themselves Christian so they must be Christian!

EXACTLY STALIN

WWAASS NNOOTT

A COMMUNIST

The original Jews were European

Sack of Christian Constantinople was a big sin.

Gosh,, this fucking country

Is there some kind of Protestant uprising going on that I've been missing??

Name one institution that fights against degeneracy moreso than a TRADITIONAL church. By that, I mean one that actually preaches the Gospel and not these new-age pantheist churches.

>Anonymous (ID: EbAr1uum) 11/29/16(Tue)10:51:53 No.100760543 ▶
> #
>This world is temporary and slated for destruction.
>Heaven is eternal.
>Which would you think Christians would be most concerned with?

FUCK EUROPEAN FUCK MY CULTURE FUCK EVERYTHING AS LONG AS:

I GET THOSE SWEET GIBS FROM GOD

Enjoy hell, friend

lol you think the pope, the legitimate head of over 1 bilion catholics is not a good example of christianity?

get bent m8

Orthodoxy is already based, we don't need any autistic stormniggers. Also the deus vult thing is a Roman-Catholic thing, they can fuck right off.

The only Christians who are nationalist are American evangelicals, they voted in mass for Trump for the sole purpose that he wants to nuke muslims. Cruz had to go from muh Jesys to lets make the desert glow in order to get some of the Evangelicals to keep backing him

Why? Jesus wants you to lend assistance to your enemies

What do you not understand about "if you follow me you will be persecuted"?

Where are you getting this idea that Christianity is about self-determination and freedom from your enemies?

Does your version of the Bible say "do resist evil" instead of "do not resist evil"?

Come on

I'm not saying rapists should roam the streets freely, but they are going to anyway while there are hordes of idiots who get raped and don't report the crimes. Well tough shit then.

Stalin was a communist, but not just because he called himself one.
Never claimed that buddy

>Catholics
>Christian
Nice meme.

CHRISTIANITY UNITED EUROPE UNDER ONE BANNER DEUS VAULT!

> Orthodoxy is already based

that must explain why there are 1 million illegal immigrants in Greece, actively assisted by the orthodox church

artificial insemination I guess

and no it was specifically because of some oppression and antiracism bullshit

>Worshiping a Jewish skydaddy is redpilled
Alberto please

Who's doing the raping exactly?

Heh, listen buddy, you aren't a real Christian cause I say so right here and now

ENJOY HELL

great posts m8.

greeks are the same as turks, they cant be christian

He obviously has never even opened a bible. SAD!

It takes YEARS, and a hyper intelligence to TRULY GRASP it. I've read the Bible 20 times and i am but a humble scholar

lol yea protestants are so awesome and based. what a mong you are

reminder that methodists and lutherans in america support refugees

reminder that practically every church and sect in europe supports refugees

reminder that no mainstream church is against racemixing

etc etc etc

I'm sure when Pope Alexander VI took his mistresses, ate good food, got drunk and ordered people killed was being a good example of Christianity, he was Pope after all, and authority can't be wrong now can it?

Fuck off with your arguments from authority m8

Hhaha, this FOOL doesn't know who the real Christians are.

come on now

south central russia is literally northern turkestan I am not even meming pic related

You are even Christian, friend

kek

You aren't even Christian, friend

Some patriarchs are more based than others. Patriarch Kirill just said multiculturalism has no future in Europe and the Bulgarian patriarch has been anti-migrant from the start.

NON CHRISTIANS BTFO FOR ALLLLLL ETTERRRNNITYYYYYY