>Tell her I'm from Sweden
>''Sweden, where's that? Do you make clocks there?''
>Tell her about we wuz vikangz
>She gets the hint
>Talk about other stuff
>China gets brought up
>She doesn't know where China is, not even that it was in Asia
>I'm recoiling in horror when I realise the stupid americans isn't just a meme

How are you guys so fucking retarded, compare the average american to a student from Finland or Sweden and you'd think americans were born with an extra chromosome. Explain yourselves.

that's florida

>Florida

There's your answer buddy.

I know where both of those countries are.

Fuck off sven. Ahmed's looking for your boyfriend

>Florida
well there's your problem Mohammad

do you want a medal

That's Florida
Going to major cities where niggers are isn't the best idea.

The copious amounts of fat they eat clogs up their brain.

>going to a bar
>expecting intelligent conversation

>Florida

Bismallah I have found your problem

No, your 3rd world countries always make generalizations stating that America is full of dumbass, uneducated cunts even though Mexico has a higher obesity rate and Americans are leading in science and math.

F L O R I D A

>goes to a bar in Florida
No shit you encountered retards, Mohammad. Next time don't go to a shithole.

As a red-blooded American, I can say truthfully that plenty of our women are stupid as all hell. There's plenty of intelligent ones too. Hell, we've just got a lot of women who wanna fuck white guys!

If only you could be so lucky Sven

>'Do you make clocks there?'
Did she really say that? Too rich.

And yes, most Floridians are white trash.

>Florida

Well that explains it m8

when you live in the greatest country if all time, you don't have to know much about other countries

also
>calls other people stupid
>can't even into basic English

Try sugar. Fat doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier

What the hell? You type all of that crap and you aren't even going to tell us where Sweden is?

>Be swedish
That was your first mistake.

>She gets the hint
I'm surprised she even knew where Vikings came from.

What part of Florida?

How can someone from a country which will be third world tier in 10 years critize americans because they don't know where your irrelevant country is located?

Nothing makes my blood boil like Anti-Americanism

I love America so much, appreciate that it's the greatest country of all time -- yet I'm stuck here in Germany. Sad!

>Flo Rida

OOH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Orlando

American liberals took over our schools and media. They like to concentrate lessons on why everyone are great special snowflakes, how blacks cant help being nig nogs cause evil capitalistic whites enslaved them then got asshurt when American liberals personally freed them, republicans are evil rich white enslavers who want to poison the air and water and destroy the planet, global warming is their fault for existing and the whole planet is going to explode in 40 years because of them, there is no wrong way to do math, you don't need to read, and other similar things.

very little actual education involved.

well, in all fairness, that map is quite accurate

America is the most beautiful and perfect country of all time

Fuck Europe and fuck Germany

Yeah not surprised at all then.

>judging all of America by 1 state

W E W L A D

Your country is even more irrevelant 2bh. I'm pretty sure most americans think of mexicans and south americans and their language when they think spanish. It's like your language has been hijacked by a bunch of savages and now nobody knows about Spain because your country is in the shitter

A lot of Floridians are just fuckin retarded.

>How are you guys so fucking retarded

And yet we're the most powerful country on Earth, been to the moon, and have 18 of the top 20 universities in the world.

The average citizen of other countries must be brain dead if we're retarded due to how much better of a country we are.

Every single US state is more interesting and beautiful than any country that is not America

fuck the rest of the world tbqh

I only love America. Objectively the greatest

>unironically implying florida is apart of america

Hey, I'm from there. Was this chick attending UCF at all? Because if so, does not surprise me. The women over at UCF are some of the dumbest people that I've ever met.

>Florida

Seriously, even Americans understand that Florida and the rest of the deep south is practically a different planet.

There's a few good areas, mostly along the Gulf Coast (but not the panhandle). Outside some parts of Jacksonville the entire east coast and central parts of the state are shit.

America -- the greatest country of all time

rest of the world -- boring shit

Every Anti-American deserves a good beating

Upstate NY is a different planet from downstate

Upper Peninsula is a different planet from lower Peninsula in Michigan

Northern Cali is a different planet from Southern

Chicago is a different planet than virtually all of Illinois

You get the idea

>be Floridian
>going golfing
>some shirtless dip is teasing a gator with his club
>gator gets sick of his shit and lashes out at him
>see shirtless troglodyte running across the fairway away from a gator
>the club I'm at is supposedly the nicest one in central Florida
We have a saying here that its better to be talked bad about then not talked about at all.

Sweden -- Irrelevant shitty meme country overrun by refugees. 90% of the world population couldn't name a single Swede

America -- Greatest, most beautiful, country of all time. Not even close desu

It varies from county to county. I'm from Seminole and it's one of the best counties in all of Central Florida and then there's Polk County which honestly needs to be glassed

>been to the moon
Only a country of retards would waste money and german technology on going to the moon when the soviets had already won the space race.

hey sven, you're not doing to well either because you "wuz" "vikangs". you're not now, s'weed cuck.

you must feel so eienstein to brag online about your college tier wizard debates

They aren't inherently stupid, just ignorant, because they have literally zero reasons to care about anything that happens outside of America.

And ignorance usually leads to stupidity, as gathering information develops intellect.

That's why they are actually stupid, but it isn't in their genes.

I have to say that the average american on Sup Forums are pretty knowledgeable in geography
they participate in Europe map threads
and don't make silly mistakes like thinking France is the capital of Europe or something
most Sup Forumsish Americans won't mistake Norway or Finland, for example

however, the average American IS ignorant on these things

ungrateful faggot

I hope you stay in/ go back to Sweden if you love it so much

America is the greatest country of all time

If I saw you in IRL I would beat you up so hard

It's NOT EVEN CLOSE America is BY FAR. the greatest country of all time

Sweden is a little shitty piece of nothing. fucking shit. snowy ass boring shit. Minnesota > Sweden.

The whole world hates you. Worthless piece of human trash

great, now i wana watch some more 'Florida Man'

I know Spain is shit and I don't care because I'm catalan.
Anyway you can laugh all you want now, but we both know what I said is true and you will be third world tier soon.

Have you ever been to America?

fucking retard

U.P. fag here, can confirm

>catalan
based

What base you at merica's finest?

Florida is worse than Cali

>sweden
>getting to talk shit about countries being stupid
Literally everyone in Sweden is brainwashed by feminism into being refugees welcome cucks.

Well said Western Sweden

women gets A's in school for having a vagina

>Florida
>Bar
>Woman
>Probably white chick
There's your mildew. The majority of women in America are complete airheads before they hit 30, and they stay that way without male intervention. Is that not the case for you?

>be Swedish American
>people ask me to bring back cheese and chocolate when I go back to visit

I bring them Daim chocolate and when they try it...

>Swiss chocolate is so good!

Smfh.

There are stupid people in every country.

If people could actually speak Japanese I think they'd be surprised just how dumb the sluts are here. Pales in comparison.

The problem with this map is that Hawaii should actually be just below California. The majority of Americans think Hawaii is several orders of magnitude closer than it is, and when they learn how fucking far out it is, they say, "Lol wtf why is that a state?"

that Picture is objectively correct though

American exceptionalism is a beautiful Thing

Woah now, I wouldn't go that far.

I'm SADLY German

My Goal in life is to become an American

Thats Florida man what did you expect

Would like to live there, but I'm looking to get into construction engineering and work on big projects so I doubt I'd be able to :/

How very sad.

YEAH OK I'LL CZECH THAT

>he fell for the dumb white girl tactic

Bro, every American girl does this with foreigners. You're supposed to take the bait and use it as an opportunity to teach her about exotic, far away lands and then lay the pipe. It's the easiest opening in the world.

Next you'll tell us some girl told you it was her first time or the best she's everrrr had.

Well the women here are educated when it comes to gender studies and feminism but other than that they're just an average woman/retard

just a heads up
>dude who lives in minnesota

we got a somalian refugee ghetto here in conjunction with BLM head of agriculture that is DDOS'ing people in who bring the fact we got a somalian refugee ghetto, all attempts to scilence this fact are pretty extream, people are beginning to go missing.

>We have highest funded grade schools, but smartest state might be an overstatment

Florida has a space program you dumb bitch motherfucker. We will be a superpower by the year 2020 and we will fuck you up good.

you are sad

Have fun in that shitty Country called sweden with all the Mahomouds and Ahmeds

Just go on to Sup Forums when Americans are on and you'll see some hilariously funny, although disconcerting stupidity coming from the stars and stripes.

Well when she said she didn't know where China was it just killed my entire game and turned everything awkward because I thought she was joking this entire time and then it just became embarrassing when I realised that she wasn't joking around

At least I'm not so cucked that I can't be proud of my own fucking country.
But then you are probably a turk or a nigger protecting against the evil russians.

yeah, I've heard about Minnesomalia, pretty sad that

North Dakota seems cool

You made the grave mistake of talking to our women.

American women are programmed by Walt Disney from an early age.

They believe that they are princesses and that being ignorant is cute.

Mix this with radical feminism, and you have the worst group of women on the planet.

They believe that they are entitled to everything, but act like perpetual victims.

They know nothing, but act like they are aware of everything.

They resent and demonize men, but expect them to do everything.

The phrase "snakes on the brain" was coined to describe American women.

no, I actually am Russian

>falling for the just because you were born in a country you have to love it meme

loser

Study? Abroad in Florida? Hahahahshhahahajahahajahajshahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah

i mean, you can live outside minnapolis/st. paul and things become normal again, but on the flip side there is nothing to do, i think the biggest town without a ghetto would be rochester in minnesota

>Americans are leading in science and math
More like: "Scientist imported from Europe are leading in science and math."

I've actually had you Germans say this shit to me... meanwhile I'm trying to stay in your country for as long as I can

If you pulled out a globe she could find China

but
>believe being ignorant is cute
is correct

She played you fool, you spaghetti'd and lost.

She wanted your tasty Ikea Swedish meatballs, and you failed your ancestors.

WHO DUMB NOW?

are you American?

what the fuck man that's fucked up haha

I wish just swapping citizenships was a thing

>Ahmed's looking for your boyfriend
Says the man who lives in a country where somalis can freely stab university students

Go home Ivan, america doesn't hand out green cards to FSB agents.

Non-Americans are the scourge of the earth

If aliens or something gave me the choice between either having to nuke America or bombing every Country in the world OTHER than America (My Family and me would be saved), I would definitely glass the rest of the world and save America.

Not even a hard decision desu

We don't need to know about lesser countries to survive, unlike your shitty Islamic fiefdom.

>having no attachment to the country you are born in
Literally spic/nigger/muslim-tier m8.

You went to Florida, dude. Not really all that surprised you ran into idiots there.

Hahahahaha you hit the nail on the head, she unironically had the little mermaid as her screensaver

I have an extreme attachment to America

>1488

I hope these self hating Germans are Americans in proxies.

If you aren't a nationalist you're a cuck