Your Twitter Tyrant may have won but NEVER forget that most Americans are /with her/

Your Twitter Tyrant may have won but NEVER forget that most Americans are /with her/.

Good luck in 2020, losers.

HAha I love it. She's still a loser. I thought dems would go back and lick their wounds but they keep on crying

Tfw you can't have New York and California decide every election

Your president elect is lying to you, drumpfkin.

She is going to be dead by 2020 ya dip.

(((fact checker))) is not a source

Wow... 2.2 million votes ahead and still lost... what a loser!!!

oh well, if other liberals say it's wrong, it must be!

>New york will never go red in your life time
>no qt gf either
>stuck in this ride forever

>Americans
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Remove illegals in california who voted illegally
>she loses by 4mil votes
Really corrects my record

>NEVER forget that most Americans
subhumans arent american and they wont be here in 2020.

hows the kuru, hillary?

Fake news

>illegals
>American
0/10 made me reply

top kek, fucking this

Liberals are mad that their hotspots don't control the entire nation. Good fucking riddance

Keyword is WINNER. Rest is irrelevant.

YOUR CANDIDATE EATS BABIES.

just saying

thats a pretty high estimate
if you were to count both texas and california, i'd be surprised if even 2 million illegals voted

>Trump is so good at winning, that even when he loses, he still wins

>most Americans
>48%
kek

So this is proof Trump won the election fair and square. Why does (((Jill Stein))) need $7 million for recounts, then?

More like most Californians are with her. California was disproportional in its support of Hillary, even compared to every other state. If California had political demographic distributions like the rest of the country Hillary would have lost the popular vote.

California is why the Electoral College exists.

Trump will have to deal with this forever, it kind of sucks. Think about it, when people look up the election on Wikipedia, it will always note that Trump lost the popular vote by an unprecedented number of votes. You know what it *won't* say? That "millions of illegal votes were cast". You know why it won't say that? Because there's no reputable source for that claim.

>Legitimate claim
>NUH UH!
Not an argument

California doesnt ask for id and when i went to vote there were ppl thst could not speak English voting and then a bus showed us filled with people out of state... Thats not voter fraud?

Uh, he beat every presidential winner before Obama... He also beat every(maybe one exception I forget) Republican in vote totals...

However it's going to make his second election a landslide.

>64 million people
>Most Americans

I got some bad news for you m8

They've really embraced their death spiral

According to Pew Research Center, we have 1.8 million dead voters, and ~2.7 million voters registered in multiple states. No word on the number of illegals, expect that 20-24 million registrations are invalid or signfigantly inaccurate.

Because less than 2% more of the total votes were in her favor, seems a large number from military/ already won districts weren't counted, you shills need to make things thread AGAIN. Saged.