What do you think of Shaun King, Sup Forums?

What do you think of Shaun King, Sup Forums?

He says he is black, but his skin is white. He is anti-establishment (just like us), is he /ourguy/?

1st for Talcom X

>"i don't know who mah daddy is, I just know he was black"

What did Shaun Jeffery King, son of 2 white parents on his birth certificate, mean by this?

Trans-nigger

Did he really say this? i need sauce

He's the leftist equivalent of Milo Gayopulos. A fake ass "let me jump on this bandwagon and get notoriety" piece of shit. Instead of being gay he fakes being nigger.

Fuck Talcom X and fuck white people

That the man listed in the birth certificate as his father, isn't his biological father.

He's not anti establishment, just anti white.

>He is anti-establishment

His "father" was a cuck

You mad, white boi? Muh bbc is fuckin' your mom!

Talcum X!

He admitted that he's about 1/4 black but likes to self-identify as black. A complete retard

came here to post this

he's a fucking white male

He's a white guy leading the blacks into a race war they're bound to lose. Of course he's on our side.

Google it syrup nigger

>takes money from daddy Soros
>anti-establishment

His brother's nose looks more black, if such a thing even exists.

Racebaiting cracker. People post this guys shit on my fb daily and it's got me ragin pretty good.

The black man's great white hope...

He's a government agent.

BLM is manufactured.

>"I refuse to speak in detail about the nature of my mother’s past, or her sexual partners, and I am gravely embarrassed to even be saying this now, but I have been told for most of my life that the white man on my birth certificate is not my biological father and that my actual biological father is a light-skinned black man. My mother and I have discussed her affair. She was a young woman in a bad relationship and I have no judgment. This has been my lived reality for nearly 30 of my 35 years on earth. All of my siblings and I have different parents. I'm actually not even sure how many siblings I have."

Maybe his mom got them mixed up. She seems like a nice lady.

>SHAUN "PULL THE TRIGGER ON EVERY NIGGER" KKKING

>He is anti-establishment (just like us)

We're not anti-establishment. The majority of Sup Forums argues daily for more establishment.

Shaun King isn't anti-establishment, either. It's literally just a wrestling match between twork groups to see who gets to control the establishment.

Do black people really not know when people are black?

Milo isn't a fake, he actually sucks cock. Stupid pizza nigger.

He is a fake alt-rightist and jumped on the bandwagon because he is an attention whore.

that TI?

He should run off the to Nation of Islam just like the real Cuckom X

He is a gay conservative catholic and aligns perfectly with alt right on muslims and women. He is an attention whore but so are all fags

The Nation of Islam's founder/god is a (((white))) guy too.

>Nation of Islam's founder
WTF? Yakub was black.

>black

he refused to take the parenthood test with his only known father tho

Does he have the caucasian skull? Someone screencap from a video

Yakub is the bad guy in NOI mythology. Wallace Fard Muhammed is the founder and has been called a god.

Kek