True Colors

Now we see the true colors of people here on Sup Forums ... the true Republicans vs the "muh freedumbs" libertards

If you got triggered by this Tweet, you're a libertard... did you think he was Ron Paul of something?

Bravo Trump! This shows that winning didn't cuck him, he's still as tough as he was before.

Fully support him!

Burn the flag, bye-bye citizenship! Stripped immediately.

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/700
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Libertards are so stupid that they would defend Islamists and their right to spread Shariah Law.

"B... but it's their constitutional right!"

Stupid asses if you don't understand that the freedom needs to be PROTECTED in order to exist!

You need to protect it against the enemies of freedom.

It doesn't just magically come by itself.

We're here to protect democracy not practice it.

Libertarians are the enemies of freedom!

No, we need to not let the people who hate it, and us, us it against us.

If you stand outside a mosque with an AR-15 you should lose your citizenship.

Oh look who wanted to do this first....

Fuck off statists. This is a step towards censorship and political repression. Its as bad as those hate speech laws.

Hillary isn't president.

Damn right

The only two groups allowed to burn/retire a flag are the military and the Boy Scouts. Any liberal who burns the flag should be cuffed on site.

I cannot support him on this.

But he is still God-Emperor, after all.

TRUMP IS ALWAYS PLAYING AHEAD

Would you have supported this if she said it? Huh, cuck?

Serious question: where can I sign up to join the deportation squads? I will throw these faggots out with my own two hands.

>Libertarians are the enemies of freedom!

your whole post makes it clear you have some cognitive dissonance
eat shit, statist

And never will be

I would have....

I hope we see some skulls cracking when Trump is in.

Burning the flag is heresy.

Burning a nations flag should be punished with the death penalty.
People gave their lives for that flag and for you to spit on the graves of millions of people should be punished only by death.

What are you talking about? I support Trumps statement 100%

I love it honestly, crush counter nationalist sentiment

Trump has never been secretive about his AMerica First policies. This should not come as a surprise.

Should burn CONFEDERATE flags instead. That would really get under their skin.

The election was yesterday genius. "But muh Hillary!!!" doesn't cut it anymore

>mfw the undisputed hegemon goes nazi-tier crazy
>mfw Americans are so retarded they can't comprehend the concept of ethnicity- only skin color exists for them
>mfw I won't have to fear Auschwitz

Noice

Also it'll just make normies remember why they fired republicans with bush in the first place.

That's irrelevant you fucking idiot.

Criminalizing flag burning isn't something the "evil fascist drumpf" has said. Tons of politicians have said it over the years, republicans and democrats. Trump's positions are nothing new. They are mainstream opinions of the past 2 decades.

>all these north korea lovers in this thread

You're not better than mudslimes who stone people to death for denouncing quran. Thin skinned, marginal fools.

The same argument applies for Islam, Koran and Mahomet.

1776 will commence again if trump tries to do ban the first amendment

and none of those people are president.

He is. And he did say it. And it's unconstitutional. Those are the facts.

Islam is a strong and patriarchal society threatening to take over a weak matriarchal West.
Maybe we should take some examples from them.

Yet every fucking liberal since Obama was elected was pretty much all basically "it was all Bush's fault" any time someone criticized the president during Obama's first term.

protip: both sides are whining hypocrites when it's their side that's on the losing side.

>check flag
Hello ctr, I thought you were disbanded?

Ah! A rare intellectual.

I honestly don't give a shit if someone burns a flag. They do it to get a reaction, so I don't give them one.

10^256 dimensional chess. Libtards BTFO.

So, why should I be behind people burning the flag?

>If you got triggered by this Tweet, you're a libertard
This means I'm a libretard. Too bad, I'll go burn some US flags

Banning flagburning was not a mainstream opinion, that's why attempts at banning it failed.
Also Hillary wasn't trying to simply ban all flag-burning, the bill specifically was for flag burning with the primary purpose of intimidation or inciting immediate violence or for the act of terrorism. And I've never heard ANYBODY on either side say something as dumb as "we should revoke citizenship for flagburning." Do you have any idea how fucking extreme that is? We literally don't even do that for serial killers.

>calling somebody a fucking idiot while being this fucking idiotic
bravo user

All of you have been had. He is joking/trolling everyone.

Yeah, because someone burning his own property = spreading shariah law.

It's a smart way to incite the people on the far-left who take part in the anti-Trump protests to burn an American flag in protest which in turn will make Trump look good (he can point to them and say they're anti-American)

When looking into the abyss it looks back into you.
We can't win against them without loosing this weak, sterile attitude of ours and becoming sensibly ruthless

2005 flag act, posted by Hill first.

Bush was president for 8 years and many of his policies had long-lasting effects. I literally never heard a single Democrat defend Obama by blaming McCain or Romney.

You mean the Election Trump won? Yup, it was.

Why do people care about this tweet when this is already US law?

what the fuck are you talking about? you need to into reading comprehension

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

prohibiting flag burning was mainstream in many areas. banning it failed because of the supreme court's interpretation of the constitution. see texas v johnson (1989)

>Do you have any idea how fucking extreme that is?

About as extreme as burning your own countries flag because someone hurt your feelings or the media told you that you're oppressed.

>Burn flag like baby
>Nothing gets done
>You know get deported

Good. Fuck you, crybaby flag burners.

No amount of firepower can outgun a strong culture.
Ours has become weak and nhilistic, we must secure strength and shun the weakness of left wing degeneracy.

Congress already made that law though. Well, not really, because the law isn't prohibiting any form of speech.

>law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/700
this law was struck down in 1990 you pleb

ITT: Fuckers that dont respect their god given write to express themselves however the fuck they see fit

this law was struck down the year after it was passed... bunch of half wits in this thread

>Write

lol right, not write

>burning something is speech

So if I burn down a Planned Parenthood you're okay with protecting my freedom of expression, yeah?

Serial killing has nothing to do with politics, where as burning the flag is a direct attack on the nation, and should have that nation's protections voided for you.

Thanks for supporting the president of the USA from your little tiny shitty Slav country.

>triggered because someone dares burning a fukin flag of a shitty faraway coutry
why live?

burning your own flag =/= destroying someone elses property

A person's actions cannot be virtuous if they are forced to take them. This is not the American way. I should be able to choose to not be a flag burning marxist faggot.

That being said, it's fucked up that I can get in trouble for burning a gay pride flag, but burning our country's flag is okie dokie, so fuck it.

literally what's the point of burning your own god damn flag?

>I love america and the constitution! and I hate thin skinned liberals!
>but if you offend me by burning your own property you need to go to jail

>Bravo Trump! This shows that winning didn't cuck him, he's still as tough as he was before.

its a form of non-violent protest. i'd rather have these fuckers burn flags they buy than having them riot and cause harm to others or property

Destroying the symbol of ones country should be punished. The flag isn't one person or the government. It's the symbol of a country and its people. You should be able to call your president a faggot all you want. But torching your flag? You're a fucking idiot if you don't think that's a terrible thjng

Actually I think I'm totally fine with it as long as you bought the flag. It's a retarded waste of money to make a statement, but whatever. It's still an insult to the country itself and upsets me, but you can do that all you want. I thought people were ripping flags off poles n shit, making government buildings look all shitty.

>Bill of Rights gives you first and second amendments
>Burn the symbol of the nation responsible for guaranteeing your rights while still living in it and abusing it
I'm not sorry for flag burners that get in trouble

Smash Trump piƱatas all you want and say fuck the government but dont burn the flag or shit on the bill of rights

So this is how freedom dies, with thunderous applause.

If you want to imagine the future of Trump's America, imagine a tactical boot with the inscription "make America great again" on the bottom stomping you in the face over and over again for the rest of eternity.

Here come dat Serb!

Trump will be passing reforms within 100 days of taking office that will make standing in front of a mosque constitutionally protected.

not even remotely kidding. look it up.

New America.

meh, some of them probably do deface gov't property... and those should (and would) be charged with a crime

Can't stand images like that. Like you can't change your mind over 5 years.

No you do, Hillary wasn't the president before trump so you can't blame her you stupid bitch.

He can't keep getting away with it!

Less government is better.

Fuck your authoritarian beliefs.

My tax dollars paid for that planned parenthood though. I should be allowed to start a small bonfire in the yard at least, so I can toss creepy baby dolls into it.

faker than the moon landing
fire can still cause damage to others

this

Trump went full Mohamed
never, never go full Mohamed

>bill of rights
>rights
>2016
>still believing in 'rights'

>tfw not a europoor
>tfw government at least tries to protect my natural rights
>tfw live in a first world country and legally own automatic rifles with 50-round mags
stay mad, stay OUT, eurofascists!

I don't get "triggered", but he IS completely wrong on this issue.

While I support US culture, there ought to be an absolute right to free speech. The SCOTUS has affirmed that flag burning is constitutionally protected in Texas v. Johnson.

>their right to spread sharia'h law
like the kind that would restrict speech and other basic rights? Yeah, no, we are against that, just like we are against unconstitutional prohibitions against flag burning.

OP, you seem to be really triggered by the fact that we disagree with you. Need someone to talk to?

>go somewhere else

>Nobody

So not even the boy scouts who dispose of worn-out flags that way?

What a fucking moron.

Have you not been paying attention? Nobody here gives a fuck about freedom if you're only using it to be self-hating, subversive trash. The idea that people who are openly opposed to the continued existence of America should be allowed to disseminate their views freely anywhere they like - even in our schools, to impressionable children who don't have the choice to ignore it - that idea is what has turned America into hell. It's what gave Marxists a foothold to start tearing down every institution we have. A nation unwilling to protect itself has no future.

not quite how property rights work in the usa

yeah and if it does, then the offending party will be held liable for those damages

>more likes and retweets prior to run for office
nope

>ohio has no stand ground law
fucking kucksich

we are quite far from a nation unwilling to protect it self (coming from a us marine)

>I hate America but demand the full protection that its bill of rights endows me
>I hate police but demand their swift response to crime upon my person
>I hate guns but demand they be used on anyone I don't like.
Liberalism, in its current sense, is drenched in hypocrisy.

lolbertarians ,commie cucks and jihahdi rats Btfo

Neither is Trump until January

believe or not they do defend Shariah law in europe

truly, these people are suicidal

burning shit =/= speech
it is an action

And yet people keep trying to post what Hilary did in 2005 as a defense for the the president-elect is saying now.

you're fucking retarded