Redpill me on Northern Irish women

Redpill me on Northern Irish women.

I met an interesting girl and she seems to have pretty traditional ideas about gender roles and, as a burger, I find it pretty refreshing.

also, American:burger :: N. Irish: ???

Irish in general have a more traditional worldview than their anglo cousins. Irish women are fucking bitches though.

I feel like all women are bitches though.

hottest uk girls
pretty conservative (especially in the country)

getting more liberal every year though (especially in belfast/londonderry)

Dark hair and light eyes, pale skin is GOAT phenotype.

She will be the dominant one in the relationship if your a pussy 100% n Irish girls have a thing for guys who can fight of basically dictates how the relationship works. Its weird but true is she from Belfast lol.

Potato/Pajeet

Not true, get out of the US and you will be very surprised.

She's from the countryside, I forget where.

She brings the banter pretty hard but I'm pretty good at giving it right back. She says most American men are sensitive crybabies.

Dirty whores kys

Fuck off with this silly bullshit.

Norn Iron girls come in two flavours: psycho bitch who wants to get hit and put in her place or submissive housewife who will tolerate pretty much anything.

Way out of the league of any obese americunt

I'm not fat.

What now smelly shitskin?

If she's from the country she's a farmer, you ain't even getting a pic of her tits mate

They can be really nice

Dont bring up their religion whatever you do

If she's a taig just get out mate, do you really want your future children to have a car bombing terrorist as a grandfather

Keep your mutilated cock away from our women, you fatburger. They're not for you.

What if you're the same religion as her?

[spoiler]>tfw no qt Anglican gf to throw rocks at papist churches' windows with[/spoiler]

>Norn Iron girls come in two flavours: psycho bitch who wants to get hit and put in her place or submissive housewife who will tolerate pretty much anything.
the girl im datings dad was northern irish. She is both of those two things.

They ain't yours, I thought William of orange taught you that in days of old you dirty rebel. Michael stone taught you that too throwing them grenades at you like an Irish father throwing punches at daughter

Derry the second city of NI has the best looking women in the country.

the most attractive ones tend to be cunts in my experience

I had to google that but she's actually protestant loyalist.

EYOOOOO UPA FUCKIN UDA

FUCK THE POPE AND THE IRA

NA NA NA NA
NA NA NA NA
NA NA NA NA

If she is a loyalist she is likely based. If not discard straight away.