Fucking. Eviscerated

Fucking. Eviscerated.

he's lying

Burning your flag is about at the same level as shitting in the street.

Fuckin gay gook.

...but why? Why is burning one an important right? Wasn't there a standard procedure that said if a flag even gets dirtied you are supposed to dispose of it in a proper way?

>I'd die to protect the right to do so
No he wouldn't

Then please do so you raging faggot.

He wouldn't die for that stfu dude

I agree, we should have had ovens in the internment camps. Wtf Fdr

Does someone still have the gif of when Takei jerked off some fat 16-year old kid at his birthday party

This. So. Much.

>but I'd die to protect the right to do so

That's fine by me

So emotional so edgy...

What level of ingrate retard can there now be to compete with gayasianboi?

>When one unpleasant thing happened to you at a young age so you best everyone over the head with it for the rest of your life

Dude, why are you asking for that? baka.

He acts like the US internment camps were like Auschwitz.

>die to protect thee right to do so
He wasnt even willing to die to stop his family from being interned

>ITT Fucking bootlickers.

>not realizing he's practically quoting out founding fathers

kill yourself

Then I have the right to call him an irrelevant needledick faggot, right?

Trannies are mentally ill and blacks are, well, niggers.

Tell him user would die to stop one from burning then call him a faggot

Send him back to the camp, this leftist damage control should be punished

He was 5 years old you dumbfuck.

Don't most people who burn the flag set themselves on fire in the process?

He can die then lol.

>remember the holocaust gook edition
Fuck all Leftists

Well he comes from a family of pussies

>bootlickers
No, we are the boots. Also how does a boot lick itself?

THANK GOD WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE

Well, I mean as long as your views match my view then you're free to do so. I mean if you think different than you should be locked up in jail.

Virtue signaling. "I'm better than you!".

I wonder if he ever called for Trump to be disqualified from the presidency based on things he's said.

Eitherway, this really made me think...

Fpbp

He's lying

>wahh my country is perfect and never does anything wrong and we should forget everything.

kys

Yeah right captain keyboard warrior, if the feds came to put you in a camp, you'd shit your pants and comply as well. Everyone talks tough on the internet.

USA would have lost WW2 if we hadn't locked up all the kamikaze Japanese terrorist spies, thats an indisputable fucking fact. They should have been deported.

translation:

>i, like most leftist scum, have convinced myself that my burning hatred for america, her people and values, is a sort of patriotism. and the white people whose evil ancestors founded the country with slavery are getting in the way of my TRUE america- where the white minority is used as cash cows and blamed for everything.

>Fucking. Eviscerated.

But enough about George Takei's butthole.

God I hope George puts his money where his mouth is.

That's what clinton proposed you fucking goon.

Prove it faggot.

So far your life has been rolling over and taking whatever daddy gives you.

>i'd die to protect the right to do so

No he wouldn't the gay cunt and neither would anyone else.

This.

it would be great if people who said shit like "i would die for XYZ" were immediately put on the spot and see how quickly their feelings change

Just because you would let FDRs goons lock you up for no reason doesn't mean everyone else would

oh look who wanted to do this awhile ago:

i never liked this faggot chink

>“I was going to gay bars, having affairs”: George Takei on the torments of life in the closet

>You were a well-known, recognizable actor during and after “Star Trek.” Did you go to gay bars — was that even possible for you?

>I was going to gay bars. That adds to the stress, too. I was having affairs, and that adds to the stress. When I was a teenager, there was a Greek god of a movie star, Tab Hunter. Gorgeous, blond. But then one of the scandal sheets exposed him as gay and he stopped working. He disappeared. He had been in almost every other movie as a leading man. So that taught me a lesson. But still you have your juices inside you. But I’d think … that guy could betray me. Somebody who sees me at a gay bar could talk. So you’re always … you have your guard up. There’s that fear of exposure. So you’re living with that kind of tension all the time. If there’s a party where the press is going to be, you take a female friend — a beard.

Or, like most reasonable adults, he thinks that just because you don't agree with something, you don't outlaw it.

>interment camps
>wrong

Hey, cool it with the racism Hans

>implying this degenerate hedonistic faggot would die for anything

>h-hilary proposed it too!!!

Who gives a fuck? All that is a gotcha to liberals who think Hillary is some saint

Jesus. The hypocrisy of the left truly knows no bounds.

What has this faggot ever done except be in a tv show for beta males, be gay, and complain?

It is basically the most useless and destructive form of free speech you can cheaply do. It is the equivalent of a childish tantrum.

Go back to jerking off dudes on camera George

also OP stop posting this shit you faggot it's retarded

Why is having been in an internment camp relevant to whether or not flag burning should be legal?

> Waaaah America did something wrong once so you should never argue with me on everyone

tl;dr George Takei last few months:

"INTERMENT CAMPS INTERMENT CAMPSINTERMENT CAMPSINTERMENT CAMPSINTERMENT CAMPSINTERMENT CAMPSINTERMENT CAMPSINTERMENT CAMPSINTERMENT CAMPSINTERMENT CAMPSINTERMENT CAMPSINTERMENT CAMPSINTERMENT CAMPSINTERMENT CAMPSINTERMENT CAMPSINTERMENT CAMPSINTERMENT CAMPSINTERMENT CAMPSINTERMENT CAMPSINTERMENT CAMPSINTERMENT CAMPSINTERMENT CAMPSINTERMENT CAMPSINTERMENT CAMPSINTERMENT CAMPSINTERMENT CAMPSINTERMENT CAMPSINTERMENT CAMPS"

It's like that Lois 9/11 scene from Family Guy but instead it's George Takei leaning onto a mic, going "internment... camps" and his followers like/RTing

Bait this weak.

You'll change your mind real quick when whites are a minority and are locked up for fear of supporting russia or whoever. Stop trying to be edgy dumb kid.

As far as I understand, that's just for Military, and maybe civil servants like police and such.
No one really expects a random civilian to know how to probably take care of a flag. There's even a special way you're supposed to fold and storage one.

>you should be allowed to burn the flag of the country you live in

Fuck you. If you don't like the country and what it stands for -- WHY ARE YOU IN IT?

Burning the us flag isn't free speech, it's an action. Just like rioting and breaking shit isn't free speech

The funny thing is as much as they bitch about internment camps liberals still love FDR

>practically quoting
Please post the quote then

Have someone burn an LGBT rainbow flag and see if he has the same reaction. My guess, he's say it's hateful, bigoted, and oppressive, and not the right of freedom of expression.

Drumpfniggers getting triggered that their double speak on freedoms has been exposed

Sup Forums really is a safe space

Funny if the Japs were so suicidally fanatical about resisting the US government, why was there virtually no resistance in going the camps? Since the Japanese have long history of death before dishonor, did maybe they actually have honor for the government? even though they didn't agree with it?

Also, Many Japanese Americans fought with high distinction in Europe.

>too
Well Trump has yet to propose it, and he never will.

I don't know how anyone who has witnessed this election cycle on this board still can't grasp Trump's MO

Die for the right for someone to act like an edge lord? He should kill himself then

>now even gooks are making up stories about death camps

>I would die to protect the right to do so

sure he would.

I'm sure aids will take him first.

It's not. But turning it into a crime wouldn't be right either. It's an expression of free speech and I don't fucking like it but to criminalize it would weaken the first amendment.

Also it's a good way to spot dumbshits.

>burning a flag is rioting

Kek go cry more faggot

This
When we build the camps one of them needs to be named after this guy

But would you die to protect the right to freedom of speech (even no PC and """hate"""" speech)? The right to bear arms, would you die for that?

Or only for meaningless causes in order to virtue signal?

cool. so i'm guessing he openly defends christians who don't want to cater gay weddings, or people who talk about the connection between pedophilia and homosexuality. or vice presidents who ran consensual behavioural treatment centres.

...riiiight?

burning the US flag is "free speech" in the same sense that publicly masturbating in front of children is free expression

fucking americans

they have no argument as to why we shouldn't do this. of course the leftists don't give a shit when 2a has been progressively infringed upon for the last 100 years. it's ok when leftists are authoritarian

Or he could not go to gay bars?

Your denying the 5.9 million Asians killed in American intermittent camps???

>Burning the us flag isn't free speech

Stopped reading there, sjw.

>Gullible Takei

>i--its 5d chess

Who gives a shit what he's trying to expose, its stupid. Not everything he's done is some immaculate move that pans out 100%

You are literally a cultist

You forget that Hillary supported laws against flag burning. Its ok if they do it, right?

Rioting and breaking shit is destroying peoples property. If I buy a flag and burn it, its my property to do what I want with it.

So yes, it is an act of freedom of speech.

The flag is property of the government though even when a person has it

>I would die so people can burn the american flag
I hope he does

Virtue signaling

"I disagree with what you say but will fight to the end your right to say it" is the biggest lie the left has ever said, and the way they acted this election proves it. This is a non issue and even they know it by now.

underrated

The Japanese in America at the time were obviously not descended from samurai but rather lowly plebs. They are no more honorable or brave than any other peasant or outcast.

Can I burn my house down and say its free speech?

>you'd change your mind if YOU were locked up in a war with a completely different context to it
Really made me think

I feel that it's extremely arrogant to claim that you'd die for something without ever having risked you life for a cause.

I've never claimed that I'd die for something because I myself don't know if I have the balls having never being face with a life or death scenario.

The way i see it, a us citizen burning a us flag is an action of treason

I'm fine with getting a fine for publicly defamating or burning the flag of my country. Nothing more. A small fine.

>Asians
>In American internment camps
>Pledging allegiance to it while in said camp
>Says burning the flag should be a freedom of speech act
Something doesn't add up here.

If the war did hit American mainland they would have been effectively death camps.