What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?
theringer.com/twitter-can-and-should-ban-donald-trump-8101f51f4af5

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-29/fbi-and-nsa-poised-to-gain-new-surveillance-powers-under-trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She can't handle the bants.

Whatever. He'll just have a new account in a little less than 2 months

Donald Trump could buy twitter.

>The Ringer

Is this the "fake news" I've been hearing about?

Jesus Christ. The sad fall of Bill Simmons continues.

freedom of speech, lol

they could ban the US president

but its probably not smart to do so

>Donlad Trump becomes the Shitposter in chief, the Terror of Twitter, the Facebook Fiend, Baron of Bants

We live in a turly glorious timeline

>ban the President of the United States

not even the leftists at twitter are that retarded.

ITS FREEDOM OF SPEECH NOT FREEDOM FROM THE CONSEQUENCES TWITTER IS A PRIVATE COMPANY YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS SHITLORD I AM GOING TO CONTACT YOUR EMPLOYER AND GET YOUR FIRED BECAUSE YOUR TWEETS HURT MY FEEFEES

It means liberals hate the 1st amendment except when they get to burn flags and destroy cities.

#StillOurPresident

>problem glasses
Big surprise.

>we can wish death to white males, but people we don't like can't say things I deem mean >:(

I hate these faggots

Go a head, ban @realdonaldtrump
here comes:
@potus
>@potus
@potus
>@potus
@potus
>@potus
@potus
>@potus

>bully

Do these people even know what bullying is lmao
Seriously though I thought American schools are where kids get redpilled, bullied by jocks etc?

stop saying words that trigger me mr trump lol.

I hope trump moves to gab.ai like everyone else. Fuck twitter

Slow and steady growth

>ban the Leader of the free world
>whole site gets banned

Twitter is a publicly traded company

i would vote for a tweet tax

Twitter should ban criminals like Clinton

as if twitter's stocks can get any lower

>Trump moves over to gab
>people finally learn what gab is
>a bunch of people follow him to gab to see what he says
>twitter dies

>banning the president from Twitter
Nothing will go wrong and the IRS totally won't start bleeding them dry.

I hope so.

top kek that would be hilarious

Although isn't it a publicly traded company?

>Television was an asset, but Twitter’s role cannot be underplayed. It’s his lucky mic. To combat authoritarianism, Twitter has a role to play. It can hide the mic.

>combat authoritarianism
into the trash it goes

>B-b-but muh feelings

Buy enough stocks.

TRUMP is keeping them relevant

Buys the controlling amount of stock, then he technically owns Twitter.

Counter-point:

Any near-monopoly website with world-wide reach should not be able to ban or censor anyone unless they commit a crime in their home country.

There are no websites that compete with Facebook or Twitter in terms of popularity and reach along with the fact that website is free to use, thereby, these websites functionally act as both monopolies and public access services. They should be subject to the same regulations as such.

Banning the President of the U S A.

Sounds like a great Businessplan

Twitters stocks have fallen enough. Thats just what they need, to lose the Presidents traffic.

Ban the President. Sure, bud.

>(1)

Wait to liberals like or dislike free speech. It's getting confusing.

Trump is bypassing the traditional gate keepers of contact between the president and his people. The gate keepers, fearing their inability to control the narrative, have grown increasingly desperate. it would be top kek if they ban him and he moves to Gab

They hate free speech when its something they dont want to hear. But its their right when they want to shit on a canvas in the middle of a busy street.

>Bully pulpit

That she's a fucking idiot. Trump has the capability to buy his own top level domain and broadcast anything he wants nom stop 24/7. And people will subscribe. It's like they think they're the only ones who might exact consequences. What happens when the President of the UnitedfuckingStates goes radio silent except through his own pay-per-view platform?

Don't worry Trump & Co. will ban you kate

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-29/fbi-and-nsa-poised-to-gain-new-surveillance-powers-under-trump

The FBI, National Security Agency and CIA are likely to gain expanded surveillance powers under President-elect Donald Trump and a Republican-controlled Congress, a prospect that has privacy advocates and some lawmakers trying to mobilize opposition.

Trump’s first two choices to head law enforcement and intelligence agencies -- Republican Senator Jeff Sessions for attorney general and Republican Representative Mike Pompeo for director of the Central Intelligence Agency -- are leading advocates for domestic government spying at levels not seen since the aftermath of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

'''''''''land of the free''''''''''

>she

It would show everyone how pathetic and anti-freedom of speech Twitter really is. It would be dead within the next year

And remember it's your neighbors who are spying on you for a government paycheck.

Only Yellowstone can save us now.

>somebody uses a platform to completely side step the MSM and the system as a whole
>we need to ban that platform

Liberals are confirmed commies.

Sure. Twitter can ban Trump. And Trump can ban Twitter. You can't fuck with the most powerful person in the known universe.

>1.3million in waiting list

Pray to kek is there a way to skip the line?

>banning president

Trump could just put a feed on the white house website where he shitposts every morning

Ban Trump....Trump goes to gab.ai....millions follow, news media sets up accounts to follow Trump and millions more make acounts to follow the news or to send angry messages to Trump....twatter goes the way of MySpace. I like this plan.

FUCK YOU I AM CONTACTING YOUR EMPLOYER RIGHT NOW ENJOY BEING UNEMPLOYED YOU RACIST HOMOPHOBIC MISOGYNIST ISLAMOPHOBIC BIGOT WHITE FUCKING MALE

If they banned Trump, it would be suicide. All of his supporters would leave the site.

It's all fun and games until Trump starts pulling out the antitrust legislation. The whole tech industry is thriving and posting record gains under Obama because they are paying his party off not to pursue antitrust.

Doesn't have to buy it, just nationalize it and purchase it at 1/4 the cost because most of there money is offshore. XD

>plebs don't know stocks have to be sold by a human

>A woman
HMMM

>twitter bans Trump
>their stock freefalls
>goes out of business