LMAO VEGFAGS BTFO

LMAO VEGFAGS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/business-38144598
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck kind of world do we live in when people give half a shit about this?

I'd gladly take it off their hands if they're triggered by it. Money is a tool for white supremacy anyways, according to them.

literally just checked it on snopes

hehe

Forget about vegetarians. We should turn this around. Spread the word that £5 notes are HARAM and made from pig waste product.

Inshallah this will cause a happening.

Well I guess they should not eat the notes. Problems solved.

>derived from animal waste
THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT IN BEING UPSET ABOUT IT? IT'S WASTE. IT'S NOT LIKE THE ANIMAL IS USING IT.

>Spread the word that £5 notes are HARAM
This is perfect!

>(((snopes)))
you dropped this.

BBC talking about POO

That's not enough for them. Ultimately they dont even want people looking at animals that arent cats or dogs. Leather prius seats and ipad folios are ok though because reasons.

This. I'm waiting for the shit show when its confirmed there's pig fat in there.

I'm a fucking veggo and I couldn't give a shit. If I did I wouldn't burn candles, wear shoes or use soap. Too many snowflakes out there.

Vegans are more autistic than reddit9k

I'm gonna start putting some bacon grease on all my bills.

hang on a second, you can't buy a whole round with a fiver.

You cant buy much with a fiver these days desu

Not to mention these people care so much about the environment, yet want to increase their carbon footprint by producing more notes to replace the ones made from animal waste, animal waste which was recycled.

This.
PRAISE KEK!!!

Not all waste is poo, Intisar.

damn that's some pershing-tier shit
i love it

People are bored, they're not allowed to kill and rape anymore so they find other topics of conflict

Link?

>not fat free
>has a picture of Churchill on it

Really made me think

Jesus christ britain don't you remember the last time you placed pork in paper?

Winston's power level to piss off the politically correct just went up a notch.

> Based Churchy

tfw you will pay for everything with fiver's, especially in vegetarian restaurants.

bbc.com/news/business-38144598

Remember when vegetarians just didn't like eating meat

Wtf is this - you don't eat money