EyEs WiDe OpEn /EWO/

Shills shall not pass edition --- Hampstead case: Dearman worked for Haiti NGO -- Clintongate: Monica Petersen - US Navy Pedos/MK ULTRA Programming: Col. Lt. Michael Aquino

>Frank Winstead accused James Alefantis of rape and murder:
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/city-desk/blog/13055188/frank-winstead-gone-wild-the-recordings

>Newbies, See:
youtube.com/watch?v=D8YdSvyp89E

>Researchers, Lurk:
pastebin.com/kDkhimha

>Previous OP:
>The 'other' archive:
archive.is/VxQvD

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/pizzagate/@son-of-satire/pizzagate-2008-washington-post-article-speaks-of-comet-pizza-rape-and-murder
youtube.com/watch?v=oHXBrEXmowo
youtube.com/watch?v=0mhZBLUyybo
vimeo.com/71919803
youtube.com/watch?v=63TMawHivXQ
snn.bz/whitehouse-bean/
donsurber.blogspot.cz/2014/11/pedophiles-for-democrats.html
mobile.twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/33636278100561920
tabublog.com/2015/01/07/part-i-pedophiles-sex-slaves-and-u-s-presidents/
cathyfox.wordpress.com/2015/11/30/my-story-fiona-barnett-hang-on-for-the-ride/
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtu.be/vLqHv0xgOlc?t=11s
i.sli.mg/a/B5PMDe
youtube.com/watch?v=g9ys-Lfu4Sc
hampsteadchristchurch.com/ricky_dearman/
themillenniumreport.com/2016/11/james-achilles-alefantis-and-his-comet-ping-pong-network/
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
youtube.com/watch?v=s4JKKIUERZY
pastebin.com/7yJB6nmt
pastebin.ro/cs5Lr0gO
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=590970.0
buzzfeed.com/nicolasmedinamora/brock-pierce-associate-of-embattled-x-men-director-joins-the)
two-bit-idiot.tumblr.com/post/84919314429/brock-pierce-says-hollywood-reporter-claims-are-bogus
themillenniumreport.com/2016/11/pizzagate-the-whole-wicked-conspiracy-is-exposed/#more-39280
youtube.com/watch?v=DKHpaHl44ms
themillenniumreport.com/2016/11/pizzagate-the-greatest-scandal-of-the-third-millennium/
steemit.com/pizzagate/@jimble/pizzagate-the-hampstead-connection
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-02/more-collusion-between-clinton-campaign-and-doj-kadzik-provides-heads-podesta
youtube.com/watch?v=hh8cEVOSZmM
youtube.com/watch?v=nbKZFmVghkU
youtube.com/watch?v=txF7SmDCNBY
youtube.com/watch?v=h_xCVk84CtM
youtube.com/watch?v=lsg6RofyAek&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

it's time to start asking the real questions. like was naruto amizaki raped as an infant?

Are you guys ironically doing this or are you actually this retarded?

Kek and bump

steemit.com/pizzagate/@son-of-satire/pizzagate-2008-washington-post-article-speaks-of-comet-pizza-rape-and-murder

Bump for justice

dig deeper user i've heard rumors that the japanese have something called "loli" and "shota" what could it mean?

This gets buried with no attention. Final time I will post this due to safety.

Please look into club 33 / ((33))

The bedrock of this operation is perpetuated by the biggest brands in the world. See attached for breadcrumb.

Frank Winstead filming 2 people playing ping pong outside: youtube.com/watch?v=oHXBrEXmowo

Watch the video, observe the family walking past. Why? What do you hear?

This comment summaries what is happening here...

part of a comment on youtube

"3. why are there ping pong players playing outside the building while this is happening?? probably look outs so that nobody catches suspicion. like you just saw with the family walking by. had no one been there and they heard screams maybe they would have automatically assumed it was coming from the pizza place, but since theres two nonchalant ping pong players actin casual they just walk by"

Shitpost on Sup Forums and other places we can get some autismo nerds to lower/mute the traffic sounds. I'm sure it's difficult, but hearing exactly what is being said is crucial to all of this. We need something blatant that will finally end this.

She's in love with herself. She likes the dark. And on her milk white neck, the devil's mark.

>we need something blatant that will finally end this
youtube.com/watch?v=0mhZBLUyybo

many of the people involved with Washington dc political scene or close to podesta is a pedophile or simply one who condones pedophiles.

there's an exoteric political drive that anyone can see, Le Gender Bender, Muh Homos and so on... but then there's an esoteric link between all this people that surely gibs them shekels, as Marina Abramovic666

v specific haha nice one DC crew but we get the last laugh hahahaha. swwear GCHQ are fucking with my shit too.

>Hey user! Come to us and join the fun!
>we´re palying dominos on cheese and pasta >again! Last time Susan whipped Sherry and
>me. Using the Podesta method, she made up
>the rules as we played...

On her milk white neck, the devil's mark.

Pretty sure they mean to mean 'playing on' as in playing after they eat. I can see how if English isn't your first language that wouldn't make sense though.

burp

Thx for the information. I really didn´t know that the sentence is languagewise acceptable.

But the question is: would it make a difference to the domino-playing skills of Herbert Sandler if he would play "after eating" pasta or cheese?!

That sentence is still hard to comprehend.

Club 33; will start digging tonight

PEDOS- Epstein, Walt Disney; Illumunati--noted & confirmed

I've heard of White Castle before--can't remember in what context or where

What is the safety concerns? Most of this stuff is known? (Just not well known by the masses)

they did the pizzagate op fouryears ago. most people do not remember, but they work in a slow, fabian way. this means that the disclosure or the revelation of their methods is done year after year, generation after generation. we are facing occult bullshit here. they want to dilute societies into a puddle of shit. they promote homos, trannies and the destruction of family values.

Look @ IMG, it's from four fucking years ago... we looked at the kikess four years ago. Besta pizza temporarily changed logo four years ago. wake up people.

Black black black black number one

Well it's like he is acting like a sportsman, it's a joke about whether or not the food would have a negative impact on a game that is clearly not active.

The joke is that dominos isn't an energetic game and it doesn't matter what he eats beforehand.

It's just average collegue banter.

*colleague

I had someone else listen too (he is blind--he definitely hears the yelling for help as we all do). I described scene and he asked how it could be dyermined if it wasn't a child in their home, behind the camera angle, yelling because an older sibling or parent wasn't punishing them by making him go to their room or something like that. I don't know what's across the street from Comet Ping Ping. I didn't notice the "passersby" turning their heads towards the yelling child.

vimeo.com/71919803

In that case I think you have a point. Thx for letting me know.

youtube.com/watch?v=63TMawHivXQ

Don't be so gullible to shills, Fritz v2. We can make a fine recruit of you, but do not fall under the spell of shilling. They are paid good money to shitpost.

Dominos = BDSM
Cheese/Pasta = boy/girl

Not sure if that needs to be reversed, or whether it refers to little them being little or not.

Search on wikileaks those words that are coded, along with walnut sauce, and pizza.

Why would what you eat make any difference to a game of dominos faggot? You can barely comprehend the language yourself, my advice is to start worrying about the integrity of your current career.

Is pizza gate directly linked to The Finders??

Balderdash

Loving you was like loving the dead.

see
Good job calling me faggot for no reason, you passive aggressive little wankstain.

snn.bz/whitehouse-bean/

happening?

donsurber.blogspot.cz/2014/11/pedophiles-for-democrats.html

hmm

Wikipedia org > Andrew Breitbart

PROTIP: click on view history, what's been deleted?

With his original coroner dying of arsenic poisoning, the original autopsy results being lost, and another coroner signing off, conspiracy theories arose about his death, the most recent being that he had been murdered for trying to expose John Podesta and his under age sex ring. Breitbart tweeted about Podesta on the day he died, saying "How prog-guru John Podesta isn't household name as world class underage sex slave op cover-upperer defending unspeakable dregs escapes me."

mobile.twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/33636278100561920

Also worth looking into the Mickey Mouse Club if you have the time... and other famous kids that got their start on Disney movies (Britney Spears, Lindsey Lohan, Miley Cyrus, etc.)

>"You have heard the lore of Baba's Mountain from your brothers and sisters.

>You have spent countless hours listening to the APES' Baba's Mountain record, searching for answers.

>You have seen the graffiti on the walls. Captain 20's Children. Mount of the Child Generals. APES. Imp Ahh.

>You have heard rumors of those gone missing: Adolescents, leaving their homes, wandering into the night and never being seen again. The melting of children into feed for the woodland animals."

How come that user only quoted that part and left out this one:

>"Please ignore these rumors - rumors created by your teachers, the local media, parental figures. Ignore the ignorant teens-in-heat "blogs". Spurred by myth, inspired by whispers, many have written us from all over the world, wanting to know more about our mountain retreat.

>Why not come see for yourself??"

Did it reduce the spoop factor?

tabublog.com/2015/01/07/part-i-pedophiles-sex-slaves-and-u-s-presidents/

Chaffetz on

Crazy fucking conspiracy theorists
have fun chasing your tails lol

Why doesn't the wikipedia article about Marina Abramovic mention anything about spirit cooking? Also why are they/she's lying about her heritage? Abramovic is a jewish name.

Definitely will. Did you read blog posted yesterday by woman in Australia who was raped and tortured? She named names for rape including Disney, Nixon, Billy Graham a doctor, and British or Aussie stars (I didn't recognize their names)? Gruesome and sick

Fiona Barnett

cathyfox.wordpress.com/2015/11/30/my-story-fiona-barnett-hang-on-for-the-ride/

Ever thought you might be wrong?

Cultural subversion.. has been happening since the end of WWII... our traditional family / religious culture is all by dead now. No more June Cleaver's on TV, now every show has gay / trans characters... this is how they normalized degenerates. It is cultural Marxism.
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

(shorter version - must watch!) youtu.be/vLqHv0xgOlc?t=11s

Saying? (Sorry I'm at work on mobile--no access to tv)

I respect the fact that you all want to protect kids and put pedophile where they belong.
I've followed this from the beginning and franckly this isn't going anywhere.
Everything seems taken out of context, it's more and more cherry peaking.
I fear you might be waisting your time.

Again yes it's great what you do but I think it's a dead end bois

God what a ugly jew bitch. Look at those hands gross

i.sli.mg/a/B5PMDe

Can't believe my eyes..

I'm sorry but we still need to pitch this better to normies.

That video may have facts in it, but they've very much out of order in terms of relevance also the lame "causing glitches in the matrix" intro will make any normal person roll their eyes and close the video.

RELEVANT FACTS FIRST

SPECULATION AFTER

It's the only way we can get more eyes on this.

youtube.com/watch?v=g9ys-Lfu4Sc
found on page 5?

>Dearman
hampsteadchristchurch.com/ricky_dearman/

check the page history

BUT never trust wikipedos

MICHAEL AQUINO has no page there, that's because they fear that someone adds info about the various scandals he was involved, as:
>Presidio Day Care Center in San Francisco

themillenniumreport.com/2016/11/james-achilles-alefantis-and-his-comet-ping-pong-network/

this looks interesting

Why does googling Frank Winstead automatically take you to Comet Ping Pong?

I'll use my Meme Magic forces to summon KEK and make all those pedos and their friends die painfully soon...

BEHOLD, KEK IS HERE!

Sir Clement Freud appears in the McCann case.

IMG attached.

normie here, got a video i can watch that isnt 30min long?

I really would like to know if James Alefanti is his given or taken name, somebody must be able to find this out?

jewish vampirism, she lives with babies' blood injections.

Wrong?

Normal restaurants owners have murals of decapitated children's heads? Men jizzing? Words like "shut up and fuck" painted on bathroom? Tyranny a naked on floor in high heels otherwise naked with intentional appearance of blood all over their head, arms and floor? Pics of babies with suggestive remarks? Freezer pics with "kill room" and "murder" as "humor"? With yet more besides all this?

What is "right" about any of that for a "family, kid friendly" restaurant?

Although many details still need to be filled in, we've come full circle now. During the 1970s and 1980s, a number of mainly American investigators began to claim that there existed a highly-organized, post-WWII fascist underground, which appeared to be involved in drug running, gold smuggling, weapons trafficking and other subversive activities (Mae Brussel was one of the first and inspired many). The mainstream media generally ignored the claims of these investigators, but in the early 1990s, during the stay-behind affair (Gladio), it became clear that these investigators, at least to a large extent, had been right. The reason for the secrecy surrounding this underground network also became clear: it was ultimately controlled by US intelligence.

SOUNDS FAMILIAR R-RIGHT?

More info about connection on the lower half on :

isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

Educate yourself on the Jew: Blood libel.

Again Moloch

youtube.com/watch?v=s4JKKIUERZY

no he wasnt, but he had demon sealed in him, Obito was trying to kill him but his father the fourth hokage was able to stop the 9 tailed fox by sacrificing himself with the seal and stopping obitio from killing his son

lrn2anime

n-nice question

>Did it reduce the spoop factor?

no, it was adressed to teenagers and was written more then ten years ago.

Have fun being out of a job soon.

Only a faggot would react like that lol. Is that you James? The comments on Frank's video, interviews, plus the one outside of James' shop, all help in determining how high these faggots are on that pedestal.

If you check the insta archives, there will be construction pictures, with a huge underground room that James Alefantis hashtagged as #killroom. Someone else that commented that same hashtag has images of him creating and welding what only looks like a baby coffin, with the caption 'coff/ee/in' or some shit, suggesting it's a coffee table.

People with this much money don't need to weld shitty metal baby coffins as coffee tables to furnish their homes.

In the archives as well, are images of the underground DuPont*tunnels that used to have some restaurants for the subway station there iirc.

All of our guesses have been that those same tunnels are how they are getting away with this shit.

The screams seem to indicate genuine dismay for the kid. Now where could they be coming from?

Someone copy all of this over here: https bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=610521.0

its so obvious it might just be too obvious. Research but careful for falseflags. Don't dis value art as evidence though

Also google Monarch programming.
Club 33
Disney club
celebrity illuminati symbols

The elite know... we are coming for them
Their secrets will be laid bare for all to see
Their reign of control will end

Czeched KEK be praised

Why is The Finders never mentioned in fucking pizzagate??

I havent seen shit about boystown on here.
Why is none of this shit being linked to Tel Aviv

The finders from years past on Sup Forums when we looked into satanic pedophile rings we found that tel aviv was a intermediary for transporting trafficked children globally

Exposing the Buffalo Club (Brock Pierce and Marc Rector)

EXPOSING THE BUFFALO CLUB: SHOCKING EVIDENCE LINKS BROCK PIERCE, OTHER BITCOIN INVESTORS TO MARC COLLINS-RECTOR

pastebin url: pastebin.com/7yJB6nmt

This post should be considered a follow-up to the great investigative work that has been done thus far regarding Brock Pierce's questionable associations:

"The Shady History of Brock Pierce" by u/howmanyproxies - pastebin.ro/cs5Lr0gO

"More Proof Savegox.com Is A Sham" by Phinnaeus Gage on bitcointalk.org - bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=590970.0

On Sunday, BuzzFeed published an article examining Brock Pierce's past association with convicted pedophile con-man Marc Collins-Rector.
(Source: buzzfeed.com/nicolasmedinamora/brock-pierce-associate-of-embattled-x-men-director-joins-the)

From the article: "Pierce told BuzzFeed that he hasn’t spoken with Collins-Rector in years, that the man is not involved in any of his businesses in any capacity, and that he does not know anything about his whereabouts."

From an interview several weeks back with TwoBitIdiot: ”I’m not [Rector's] friend and I haven’t interacted or worked with him in years,” Pierce said."
source: two-bit-idiot.tumblr.com/post/84919314429/brock-pierce-says-hollywood-reporter-claims-are-bogus

Let's examine that claim a bit, shall we?

Phinnaeus was the first to uncover and share the evidence I'm about to dive into. While the above linked posts are essential reading, they overlook/minimize what is perhaps the strangest - and most damning - detail in the very long, very dark case against Brock Pierce.

I'm talking about the extremely creepy Facebook accounts.

themillenniumreport.com/2016/11/pizzagate-the-whole-wicked-conspiracy-is-exposed/#more-39280

youtube.com/watch?v=DKHpaHl44ms

themillenniumreport.com/2016/11/pizzagate-the-greatest-scandal-of-the-third-millennium/

Anyone have a list of all the code words they use?

>Only a faggot would react like that lol
How fucking old are you? I made a legit correction and you called me a faggot, pull your head out your arse.

You guys tracking this?

steemit.com/pizzagate/@jimble/pizzagate-the-hampstead-connection

>UPDATE. The father of the two children mentioned in this article has now been confirmed to have worked for LuvForHaiti, which is owned by Josiah Bruny, a man that has been linked to Pizzagate.

Thanks; will look into this after work tonight on that

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-02/more-collusion-between-clinton-campaign-and-doj-kadzik-provides-heads-podesta

im so confused..im leaving Sup Forums again hehe

youtube.com/watch?v=hh8cEVOSZmM

youtube.com/watch?v=nbKZFmVghkU
The Finders intro

Boystown USA (banned documentary Conspiracy of Silence)
youtube.com/watch?v=txF7SmDCNBY

The Kidnapping of Johnny Gosch
youtube.com/watch?v=h_xCVk84CtM

Textbook shill

"concern trollings - posting as if sympathetic to the cause but pointing out the uselessness of participating ("the game is rigged; we should just stay home and not vote at all i guess');"

youtube.com/watch?v=lsg6RofyAek&feature=youtu.be

Please change to https* on all links I'm only copy pasting

Now, I already know what some of you are going to say: "c'mon, I saw that, those accounts are blatantly fake! Most of them were created around 2011-12, a.k.a. the peak of public anger against Brock Pierce and IGE. These pages were probably created by butthurt MMO trolls who wanted to smear Brock and link him to his shady former business partners. After all, the profile for 'Brock Rector' hasn't been updated since early 2013. Case closed!"

These are valid observations, but upon closer examination and extensive research, I've personally concluded that most - if not all - of these Facebook accounts are, at their core, authentic.

I'll provide links and screen captures in a moment, but first let's do a quick overview:

There are a number of semi-private accounts on Facebook that appear to be controlled by Marc Collins-Rector, Chad Shackley, Brock Pierce, and several other IRL individuals. I have counted 14 accounts in total in this private circle of friends, 9 of which are currently active to this day. I've taken to calling them the Buffalo Club, and you'll soon see why.

Before we start, a small disclaimer: the information I'm about to share with you is drawn only from the PUBLIC content of these profiles. There is far more activity (and potential evidence) on these profiles, but their privacy settings are restricted, so we're stuck with analyzing the bits and pieces that are public. Lucky for us, there's still quite a bit to look at.

Let's start with the most active of the accounts, the ringleader himself:

MARC RECTOR - https www.facebook com/marc.rector.1
Currently active since July 2012

I got a US Gov. page where his grandfather was listed as entering in the US from Venezuela during the '50s

Haven't looked for Alefantis in Venezuela, but seems there was a community of people from greece in Venezuela back then.

The emails are strange but what they mean is still speculation isn't it?

v/pizzagate/1444562

But he didn't die on that day. His twitter account is showing tweets made up to March 1, 2012

The American CIA has long been thought to be drug runners.

Start digging into the history of George HW Bush, and his ties to the CIA, drug running, Bohemian Grove (satanic worship), etc.

If you believe, and why wouldn't you after all that's been shown, that in the interim of ww it was happening in Germany, if you believe in blood libel and jewish expulsion, also outright executions, if you connect kosher slaughter and satanic sacrifice - well, lad, we're looking at a longer timeframe.

Shut up faggot no one cares.

HERE IS YOUR CORRECTION:

"Well it's like he is acting like a sportsman, it's a joke about whether or not the food would have a negative impact on a game that is clearly not active.

The joke is that dominos isn't an energetic game and it doesn't matter what he eats beforehand.

It's just average colleague***** banter."

CAN WE ALL BTFO THIS FAGGOT/SHILL/PEDOPHILE

nice chart

TY

Though Marina is quite fit, she will die

Alright. Could be a coincidence. Doesn't explain why the other guy wore a shirt with I love kids on it tho.

Checked and checked. Shadilay!

Welcome. Gladio was backed by US - Kissinger in particular - and gave carte blanche to the guys on top in Italy (Masons). Dutroux Affair and others are blocked when they reach high echelons as Royal Families or Zionist Jews.

Editing to add e-mails with references as I find them: Gayle Smith sure is obsessed with bringing him some "blue cheese" and references it a few times. wonder what THAT means? https wikileaks org/podesta-emails/emailid/3477 https wikileaks org/podesta-emails/emailid/9646
Offering late night pasta to Gabe Podesta (his brother? cousin?) Link: https wikileaks org/podesta-emails/emailid/36623
This particular one a friend says they are stuck in traffic (in march) and are sad to have to settle for the pasta that John gave them for christmas... wtf does that even mean? Settle for pasta from 3 months ago? Who says that? Then they presumably make it and John says "thanks for coming. always happy to babysit". This is getting creepier and creepier. Link: https wikileaks org/podesta-emails/emailid/44232
E-mail to Mae Podesta... Is this his daughter? feel free to chime in on this. He asks if he should wait up for her to cook some pasta. Starting to wonder if pasta isn't actually a drug and not a sex thing.... Link: https wikileaks org/podesta-emails/emailid/36242
Email from a daily beast editor saying she understands why she wasn't invited to the "dinner" but hopes to get some of that "pasta and walnut side dish". Really starting to think this is DRUGS not sex.... If this was a sex ring why would a daily beast reporter and seemingly all of John's family know about it? Link: https wikileaks org/podesta-emails/emailid/35581
Someone mentions valentines day... then John says he's trying out a new pasta machine tonight and invites the couple over. Weird. https wikileaks org/podesta-emails/emailid/20084
From his friend Herb.. "I hope you received the holiday package of pasta and sauce. I wish I could make it turn out as special as you do". wtf? https wikileaks org/podesta-emails/emailid/15543

Links need appropriate symbols

>People with this much money don't need to weld shitty metal baby coffins as coffee tables to furnish their homes.

Why not?