CHING CHONG LAOWAI WANT TLANSPOLTATION?

>chink scum
>woman scum
>racemixing scum

I fucking hate Trump for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YjkkjH0GnfY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's not Chinese, she's Taiwanese, you fucking idiot!

American education, everyone!

stop being so racist user
it's 2016
you need to make america great again for EVERYONE

Still han Chinese you stupid monkey

Taiwan remains only for the Taiwanese though...

Pretty much everyone in Asia is, fucking leaf. The Chinese raped everyone.

i wonder if she's a member of that korean feminazi cult

The worst is that she is Mitch McConnell's Wife. She is goingvtobtell him all our cool secret plans.

>Implying there is a difference

Doesn't matter, she's yet another establishment shill. A former member of the Bush administration.

Call me CTR all you want, Trump's betrayed us.

No, the worst is she's former Bush.

Trump promised to renovate our railway infrastructure. I wonder how's he gonna do that if he's hiring pretty much the same ones who failed to do it in the past.

>hiring an Asian Woman for Transporation

Wew Lad. Should've hired a blind asian woman if we were going to go that route.

>believing politicians' promises

You deserve all the bad things that will happen to you, kid.

>this bait
>good

pick one, fegget

You forgot "nepotism scum"

You mean BEST China!

>transportation

literally nothing

Stormfag or retarded liberal pretending to be a stormfag to label Trump supporters as racists?

I no longer even care

I like her late 80's/early 90's hair style.

I want racists to get the fuck out. We used to be Libertarian and smart, then fucking Stormfronters came and now this is the asshole of the internet.

>libertarian
>smart
Pick one.

>Finland
Literally nigger land.

>Brazilian education

Fuck off hillary shill

>I fucking hate Trump for this.
good

you don't belong in our movement

PS she only got appointed because she's married to the senate majority leader, stormcuck

Libertarians read more and better books in a week than you stormfags do in your lifetime.

She will do what she's told. Thats what smart women do.

>Brazil
> Human
Pick one

This.
>CHING CHONG LOL Fuk this Asian
How is this quality content?

Hahaha, nice one Mongol boy.

I've never seen a Libertarian read the School of Salamanca, kid. Stay delusional.

You sound triggered.

>now it's the asshole
>now it is

>muh pure white genes

Fuck off stormfag

Does it though?

DESIGNATED

Did anyone else think of this video today?
youtu.be/YjkkjH0GnfY

Hahahaha ching chong ching a ling....hahahahahahaha. The only good Asians are Japanese.

USA USA USA

Fuck off kike with your divide and conquer games.

Not sure, Taiwain make good Motherboards like Asus for example. I do hate Chinese people but Taiwanese seem very different. I suggest you study their ethnicity closer.

They are generally pretty high-tech.

Top countries in East Asia:
1. Japan
2. Taiwan

The rest can be nuked.

If it's true she's Taiwanese you can be sure Trump picked her for a reason.

You don't get it, do you? Trump is a civic nationalist, he is not an explicit ethno nationalist. At the very best he can only delay the inevitable when it comes to demographics, and then when his term is up another democrat will come into office and they will put their foot to the floor to destroy you.

Don't let the electoral college fool you, the election was only won thanks to white enthusiasm and non white disenchantment.

but mamasan will tell her husband to get along with Trump and pass all his legislation

we'll get that sweet infrastructure spending finally, not the fake Obama stimulus that got diverted to state medical budgets and other bullshit

WE GUNNA GIT FANCY BULLET TRAINS

>implying China doesn't have some of the best transportation in the world

>civic nationalist
>appoints Bush era politician who's married to one of the
>MUH DRAIN THE SWAMP

Trump is neither civic or ethnic nationalist. He is simply Trump and says things depending on his mood, it's why he flip flops so much.

Now this isn't a bad thing. Trump is more likely to be for ethnic nationalism than the previous presidents in the last 40 years. Now he just needs to be exposed to ethnic nationalist.

I agree the white nationalist movement shouldn't rely on the Trump but they don't have to. Trump is going to have to rely on them since they are a more active and effective political voice.