Outlawed in warfare

>outlawed in warfare
>Legal in America

Explain yourself, freedom-less cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hCCKyZOsNH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It isn´t outlawed in warfare you retard it´s just useless because of the short range and the easy target you become.

Flamethrowers are unbeatable trench warfare, also in Vietnam jungles you can just burn everything in your path, if the americans owuld have burned the shitty jungles with flamethrowers they would have won the war

5/5 based weapon and underrated

bee's

They kill people here.

Plowing sucks ass

my neighbor uses one to start bonfires.

That's a great question. Let's use them against the Saracens in the coming war.

We need to purge Islam from the face of the Earth. Deus Vult.

Warfare has become a joke, we massively outclass every third world nation that when we invade we have tons of human rights issues to worry about. If we ever do go to war with China or Russia out guys will have hesitation

>What are the legal consequences of this engagement?
>Maybe I can get call for back up and have some one else deal with this! Like U.N troops!
>Are they armed or unarmed? Better not shoot the dozen or so people moving in on our position
>The guy outside our compound is taking photos and obviously sizing up strengths/weaknesses, but we can't do any thing about

Go read 13 Hours to see how cucked even our special forces have become, even after they are private hires
>Don't want to shoot the sheep because it might cause diplomatic incidents

any good plans around for homemade flammenwerfers? I'd like to clear brush and melt ice

Nice weedeater!

>>Legal in America
well, it's not legal to use it on someone

We did. It was called napalm and we strapped it to jets.

just put gasoline in a super soaker and tape a zippo to the nozzle, that's what we always did as kids

uh-huh.

anyone who isn't a total retard have a better suggestion? Or should I ask /k/ if I hope to find a serious answer?

As long as you don't get caught that is.

I'm not sure what effect on flamethrower related crime passing a law would have.

Pepper spray is also outlawed in warfare, but perfectly fine for police use just about anywhere.

What's your point.

>outlawed in warfare
Why? It's a based weapon. Is it more "humane" to put a bullet through someone?

>Pepper spray is also outlawed in warfare
Why?

get a propane tank and a propane torch with igniter

it works pretty good man, not going to explode or anything
I would trust liquid fuel way more than I would gas fuel

It's a 3/5 weapon. It's one of those weapons that's good in a handful of situations, but is generally pretty impractical in the majority. Trench warfare is fairly rare these days, if you need to clear out a bunker or such a few grenades is often safer.

super soaker with windshield washer fluid, not gasoline.

youtube.com/watch?v=hCCKyZOsNH0

gasoline will explode.

Yes. That's why they have rules on what types of bullets they can use.

They were never banned retard they just suck at modern warfare

The PRC find framethlowers quite effective on belligerent towelheads in Xinjiang province.
Hey OP, wat is your pussy ass gonna do about it?
BAN ASSAULT WD-40 CANS????

It's a (((Chemical Weapon))).

i FORGOT, pic related, sumthin 2 do with dying in a grease fire...

UN bullshit. Believe it counts as a chemical weapon or some such. Would have to look it up to find specifics.

Flamethrowers are not banned. They have been replaced by thermobaric bombs and rockets, a much more capable type of weapon.

Imagine being able to shoot an entire flamethrower into whatever you wanted from hundreds or thousands of yards away.

It's technically a chemical weapon.

Don't need to. You colonial fags have this shit right, we are the ones that went wayward.

We burnt and bombed the majority of the jungle.
If the hippies would've just let us continue bombing, there wouldn't have been a problem.

Because its a tool used for controlling plant growth and preventing major fires by causing small controlled fires.

nice. i think i've seen a set-up like that for roofers to melt tar between shingles or something.

have some tits as a sign of gratitude

can you really claim self defense with one of these?

also very op imo

>I was torching my roof and they came out of nowhere, officer.

Fun fact: most of the killing in confined spaces is because of monoxide poisoning. They are incredibly effective because of that. Even if people duck away from the flames, they still die.

We had something called agent orange.

Fucking bullshit. There's no point in "playing nice" when your out to kill someone.

Are you just now learning war has rules?

They are useful in agriculture.
Its actually pretty easy to get one here in Southern California. Just expensive.
Farmers and landowners use them to clear brush in controlled fires.

I know. I just don't think that pepper spray and flame throwers should be considered "cruel" when bullets, bombs and nukes are fair game.

Bah, Bullshit movie flamethrower.

Real ones shoot a jet of flaming liquid. it's fucking amazing.