What is YOUR endgame? Well, pol?

What is YOUR endgame? Well, pol?

welp, the writings pretty much on the wall...

So it says kill all muslims.

Boo fuckin hoo.

Kill all pedophiles

Race war

Muslims are authoritarian totalitarian draconian theologist fascist, they deserve to be slaughtered as much as commies and kikes

Kill all CIA niggers.

Gas the kikes.

whacha doin' imam

I lterally picked it off from b a minute ago. My endgame is a happiness in a loving family bro

shitposting memes

Watch the war cycle on CNN.

got em

A unified and prosperous nation.
If only the people of every other nation strove for the same instead of abandoning their own and trying to make others more like it.

Abul where is the fucked up swastika?

Remove kebab.

Total anarchy
Then dictatorship
Then world domination

We don't NEED an endgame. We have Uroboros! In less than five minutes, we will reach the optimal altitude for missile deployment. Uroboros will be released into the atmosphere, ensuring Complete. Global. SATURATION!

OP, that pic is probably false-flagging. I don't take anything like that at face value.

Anyways, anything I myself seem to express or support is usually likely just either a utilitarian means-to-an-end or red herring or trigger to get a desired reaction.

I've been play-acting for over a decade at this point. I'm no more "Right Wing" in any recognizable sense any more than I'm "Left Wing". And thankfully I'm free from a sense of obligation to either so I can act freely in a way completely reprehensible by either's standards while not actually even believing in the action myself.

The thing written in the door.

my endgame for today is taking a huge bong hit and fapping to taylor swifts footpussy afterwards. match me.

I'm gonna have to agree with this gentleman.

Wanna trigger those SJWs.

The expulsion/extermination of every non-white from every white country.