I'm an alt rightist

>I'm an alt rightist

No argument just ad hominems and strawmans

alt-right is a term created by (((them))) in order to lump everyone together who are against them. It's just another homophobic, transphobic etc.. word since the old ones got a bit stale.

We're the ctrl-right, not the alt-right

What if I don't want to be alt-right?

I don't know senpai? I think alt right is just the idealogy that promotes western values rather than free market

Anime right is your best bet

SJW is a term created by (((Sup Forums))) in order to lump everyone together who are against them.

>tfw too redpilled for the alt-right

nice

Not really though. SJWS are people who get offended on behalf of people who aren't offended but are somewhat oppressed

The point is that both the terms SJW and Alt-Right are terms created by people who oppose them, it's not something people self identify as.

It's not an ideology. It lumps together /natsoc/, /leftypol/, /420/, /r9k/ etc. It's pretty much anyone who believes in a platforms that doesn't adhere to the typical Repbulican or Democratic party platform.

No but SJW have a common held set of beliefs. The ""alt-right"" doesnt. See above^.

Actually really accurate to me tbqh. Except for unemployed.

Show me one time the media lumped /leftypol/ in with the alt right.

I hope that the next airplane lands directly on you for making that joke

This is not a place to gain understanding, but to free oneself of the belief in meaning.

What the fuck is an altrightist you massive irredeemable faggot

Richard Spencer coined the term first of all. Also alt right doesn't have the same punch as SJW.

SJW's name in itself is ironic hyperbole because they aren't fighting for anything (including social justice) but virtue points

Whereas alt right means alternative right, which means one is an outlier to the mainstream right wing

Kek
Just realized the joke

Chuckled a bit

Alt-Right is becoming the new ANONYMOUS

Sup Forums is not Alt-Right. That movement is cringe cancer now thanks to that faggot Spencer.

Stop taking Clintons bait and calling yourselves that.

>134

kek, i have an IQ of 265

Also why are you so degenerate to smoke marijuana?

The media says that Sup Forums is an alt-right community. As such, everyone on Sup Forums is alt-right.
Q.E.D.

back to /r/AgitationCommittee