YA DON'T KNOW WHATCHA GOT TILL IT'S GOONNE

YA DON'T KNOW WHATCHA GOT TILL IT'S GOONNE

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/online/bernie-sanders-says-hes-deeply-humiliated-democrats-cannot-talk-to-the-white-working-class/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

commie jews cannot be president

he sold his soul to moloch, get over it

We narrowly avoided communism with him, wtf are you talking about?

blame the cronies at the DNC for kneecapping him in the primaries

I voted for him

Blame the stupid minorities that voted for Shillary.

Bernie "when you're white you don't know what it's like to be poor" Sanders conspicuously left white people out of his Jewish utopia there. Fuck him.

He got cucked by Hillary and then he endorsed her like cuck he is. Fuck this kike and evevryone that admires him.

>black
>hispanic
>transgender

>human

Too bad liberals didn't seem to care all that much that he got screwed over by the DNC :^)

Its litteraly the fault of niggers
Democrats love getting BLACKED

Nice of him to forget whites and he wonders why he lost lmao

>nothing about white and straight peole
He'd be Obama 2.0 who oppresses majority and loves minorities.

He's probably responsible for many of the disillusioned plebbit refugees here today

Well, that's just his opinion. :^)

Sup Forums hated this kike commie faggot more than hillary

it's hilarious that redditards still can't see that he was controlled opposition from the beginning

This commie rat never had a chance. He would have done worse than Hillary.

Why does he @ himself?

It's a single quote where he is discussing minorities.
Why are you bitching? Only trash acts like a minority while being the majority.

>empty, no-brainer feel-good vagueries that pretty much everyone already agrees with and practices
>"everyone is equal u guise :3" coming from the white-hating, man-bashing faggot who literally said "If you're white, you don't know what it's like fo be poor" and rode identity politics' dick all the way through election
Fuck this hypocritical, disingenuous, contradictory, mean-spirited, prejudiced piece of lying shit and everyone who supports him.

I want this fucking shit to end. I'm sick and tired of those plebbitors invading my board of peace. The fact we have a heated discussion about burning national flags shows how many cucks we are hosting.

I love how these views are all you need to convince people you should be president.

Hey guys! Everyone is equal and everybody should be able to marry, NO MATTER their sexual orientation!

SOLD!!

For some reason, people think restating that you have the rights already guaranteed to you by the constitution for the past three centuries is some sort of groundbreaking statement.

I remember when the word "y'all" was associated warm, drawling southerners instead of blue-haired leftist tumblr freaks. What went wrong? Why are they appropriating our culture?

He got cucked by 2 teenaged girls. Not strong enough to run the show. Won't even go into how he's a fucking piece of shit commie.

>Why did we lose?
A walking advertisement for Trump 2020

I was a Sanders supporter, but eventually came to realize that it's kind of retarded to think that you can fix a broken system from the inside while playing by it's rules.

Now I'm a #CruzMissile

Somethingsomething, wife's son, something something delegates.

Yeah too bad they threw their hopes on a Jew who just wanted another summer home

>blacks
>human

If Bernie was nominated he would have mopped the floor with Trump, at least he had the younger vote, and maybe the Electoral College would have sided with Bernie as he was just as much an outsider as Trump was.

I myself am a Trump supporter but Bernie was the best chance the Dems had to retain power and they fucked themselves over by not letting him get the nomination.

Unless you are white, Bernie is a Jewish Supremacist and he can fuck right off.

Replied to his own tweet so it's tied to it. Anybody who opens the original will see his second post in the replies instead of having to look at his timeline.

its a reply to his own post

lmao no. my god bernie is so goddamn embarrassing. we'll see him hospitalized before 2018 no doubt. i stare in disbelief & slowly shake my head side to side when i encounter someone that earnestly wants their buttugly blubbering hunchback bernie to be in charg-a shit. if anything kanye'll wipe the floor with his dumb ass in the primary debates. bernie's over & done with my man. there's no place in history available for that simpleminded oaf. away w/ you

>everybody is a human being except white people

wtf i love jews now

>justice for all
>as long as you have the same ideology as me, goyim

or maybe blame the party that dishonestly hosted his bid?
mediaite.com/online/bernie-sanders-says-hes-deeply-humiliated-democrats-cannot-talk-to-the-white-working-class/
there's literally no way he couldn't've done better, what are you talking about? Almost a third of trump voters primary reason was to vote against Hillary
Hypocritical?
>board of peace
mad your containment board isn't a trump echo chamber for thirty seconds?
dont even ironically talk about cultural appropriation
what

He licked hilldogs' hind tit.

He helped awaken so many

>A Jew, who's never worked and lived on handouts his entire life, tries to push Communism

Where have I seen this before...

BUT NOT IF YOU'RE WHITE

Wish he would've won. He's presumably more powerful in the Senate now though so I guess that's an upside.

>entitled
There isn't a single damn thing anyone is entitled to on this earth.
Whether you did everything right, or everything wrong, you get what you get, and that's exactly what you get. No such thing as "desserts" - or if there is, the only thing anyone deserves is to rot in hell.

God, he has such an ugly Jew face. Execute this commie, please.

That's such an empty, meaningless statement. "you are a human being" well fucking duh.

definitely more powerful, the run was a god move even if he didn't win

Say what you want but i feel bad for berniebros. They really wanted change. Sure, they don't understand how the world works and acted dumb as rocks but they did realise that something was wrong. It's almost admirable in its futility.

The rise and fall of Bernie should teach everyone at least one thing.
Never trust a Jew.

IF YOU ARE WHITE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE POOR

why pick Hillary over him!?

he got blackmailed, not just kneecapped. total fucking capitulation.

i laugh every fucking time people say he would have been a great leader.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

We need a McCarthy

Honestly, Cruz wasn't really that bad. Much better than both Sanders and Clinton.

Who doesn't believe that everyone is entitled to equal justice and rights

Wow Bernie is real original! What a unique position he has ! A 1700's visionary if I ever met one

He's a faggot tho

Trump is better though.

He would have won if he hadn't ceded to Hillary. No point blaming the republicans and swing states

God doesn't endow us with rights. He gives us obligations.

If you'd actually read the Bible, it'd be abundantly clear to you that men are not entitled to a single thing either in this life or the next.

People still think this retard would've been a good leader .

>His even older brother is standing for political office in the uk
fucking laughing desu lads

>Berniggers still think Bernie was a real candidate
>They still don't realize he was a DNC shill for Hillary from day 1

Heads so deep in the sand they can hear the traffic in Beijing

Who said anything about God? What does the bible have to do with your constitution and bill of rights?

Stop posting this shitty grammar version

Because people who use twitter are retarded
It bothers me that all these political figures tweet and twat back and forth at each other like 14 year olds.

Anyone else bothered by this Sup Forums ? Like did our president 10 years ago go on rants with his MySpace account?

Trannies should be gassed

Niggers need to go back to the jungle

IDGAF about the rest

No one is this dumb.

he did not mention WHITE

Nobody "picked" her. She wanted nomination and she was handed it.

what rights do white males have that blacks, hispanics, and transgenders do not?

>free college for illegals
>free medical care for illegals
>ban scary rifles because they scary

Yeah no, fuck this retard

But a majority that doesn't want to be a minority is smart

fuck that kike

>no human rights for animals
sickening oppressor should be ashamed of himself for being on the wrong side of history

Answer me

>blacks are human
WRONG
Thats why he lost, fucking dirty commie.

Will America ever have the chance to vote a complete cuck for president again? You guys blew it.

DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS I DID SO WRONG OH OOOOOH

He's not even saying anything substantial.

>I believe in justice and equal rights

OK, and... ? Those are givens.

Might as well say
>I believe that people should follow the law.

It's mouthfarting that has no value.

>make a statement that is just common sense
>be hailed as a great leader

fucking millennials

>OK, and... ? Those are givens.
Not in America it seems

>endowed by their Creator
>by their Creator
>their Creator
>Creator

Congrats.

@100780128
Hey, hey FAGGOT
HEY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
SONT REPLY TO EVERYONE IN ONE POST

Not even going to give this clown a (you)
Christ...

This.

>Give me your money and votes because I'm anti-establishment
>Oops I lost the nomination, gee I guess everyone should vote for Hillary and her establishment cronies
>Wait why am I not still getting money? Oh yeah, gee, if someone were still giving me money I might run as an independent
>Oh well, looks like Trump won and I always knew he would because I was on the Trump Train from the start (it has no breaks btw people)
>Welp, that's that. Better enjoy my summer house while I still can, thanks goys!

>black
>human being
NO

>human

>Creator
>Which could mean God
>Or Jehova
>Or Allah
>Or Amaterasu
>Even Buddha
>Or whoever the Hindus thought created humans
Hell it could even mean their parents

Where the fuck where all these people when Trump opened his mouth about economics?

And why the black bars

At least Clinton and sanders weren't fucking calgarians

Privilege.

Sweden, ladies and gentlemen.

>"Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independence of the United States of America the Twelfth In witness whereof We have hereunto subscribed our Names..."

The signers and drafters of the Constitution were overwhelmingly Christian you delusional Swedish mong.