Would you accept 3 million Italian or polish or Norwegian refugees into your country?

Would you accept 3 million Italian or polish or Norwegian refugees into your country?

Poles nah? Niggas in white skin

I highly doubt we need that many Eurofags in our labor force, so no, fuck off, we're full.

Norwegian qts please

I think at this stage in history, people need to stay in their native country.

Norway needs Norgegians more than anyone else does.

I would accept italians here in ireland

Norwegian

i doubt 3 million norwegians even exist :^)

Very funny user

italians=niggers
polish people=thieves
norweigans=quislingar

Please, anything.

There exist no more than about 2 million pure pre-blackplague Norwegians.

3 million Syrians

People complain about the Polish all the time here, so no, not really.

Depends.

Norwegians or "Norwegians"?

>People complain about the Polish all the time here

Why?

Don't you properly exploit them?
Like force them to rent temporary housing on the very farms they work on to reclaim most of their wages?

Norweigians yes.

A part of the modern English DNA is Norwegian so it won't damage us in the long run as much as Polish and Italian would. People are more than culture, yes Poles are white but they aren't Germanic and they aren't a part of the British make-up.

Only females under the age of 14.

Polish people here are odd. They're either super nice, hard working family people or they're benefit scrounging lazy eastern European fucks. There's no middle ground.

full of niggas ans spics

>65

I'd take norwegians and maybe italians from the very north, but not 3 million, we only have a population of 9 million

A few hundred thousand maybe

Norwegians. Every other choice is silly

>be pole
>be hard working citizen of the united kingdom
>preserve traditional values to ensure the existance of white heritage
>keep the british economy stable
>read this on the internet
heartless swine

Norwegians only

id prefer irish but well take the Sup Forumsacks

Polish... Norwegians are SJW retards, Polish are preserving the white culture, hard working, loyal.. Even though some brits and norwegians are saying something else here...

The true niggers of europe are defently both britts, scandinavians and all of west europe really..

Have been in the workforce 15 years as a builder, and the best people ive met are polish.. Norwegians.. Lol gtfo, makes me sad me genes are filled with self destorying SJW genes

Italian and Norwegian yes, Poleniggers fuck no

No. Fuck off, we're full.

Are they actual Italians/Poles/Norwags or are they Arabs with citizenship papers? Assuming they're not Arabs here are my thoughts

>Italians
I don't have a problem with them on a personal level, but all of their politicians are either lefties or connected to organized crime, we're just getting back on our feet here we don't need more of that.
>Polish
sure, so long as they agree to settle in swing states that Trump win by a thin margin, Michigan and Pennsylvania in particular.
>Norwags
Only the ones that were members of right wing political organizations, the rest can rot in multiculti hell.

>Italians
Not white
>Polish
>Norwegian
Why would anyone not choose this option?

Das rite whiety! Yo wimminz be lovin our BPC (big polish cock). U mad wite boi ;)?

If I walk down the street, nobody here speaks English. There is a Polish shop on every corner. They don't integrate at all.

Ah, to think 5-10 years ago we used to moan about "da Poles are coming!!!!"

I'd accept a Pole in liue of a sand nigger ANY day.

>at least they are white
>work hard as fuck
>learn English
>are a good laugh/banter on point
>are never SJWs, and you can have real "lad talk" with them

wtf are you talking about? Who are preserving the white race? Defently neither britts nor norwegians.. We sold out to islam and are willingly getting fucked in out ass.. Polish people work hard, their quite homogen and are loyal to their own people UNLIKE Norwegians

we would take their women

>Who are preserving the white race?
If that counts for white, then let's just let the white race die out. They are white in skin colour only.

yes, but why would hey want to go to hell

Italians: 1.5 million maybe, provided they have papers and stuff.

Polish, same as Italians.

Norwegians: I'd want to make sure they white Norwegians aren't mixed with any 12 year old engineers from Syria.

Danke Mutti!

WTF is this thread?

>Believing the hardworking pole meme

Take Norwegian 11/10

Norwegians are D-g tier. Beebee's son (pic related) is dating a Norwegian. The hilarious thing about it is Beebee caters for the most conservative and religious Israeli Jews as an opposition to the secular Leftist Eurobean Ashkenazim, but when his son is dating a Christian Goyess he's suddenly so liberal.

I kinda feel your pain.

In many shops here they can't speak Dutch, only English becasue they hire refugees from the UK.

Not many Poles in the cities though, except in construction.

Sure. I wouldn't mind any European refugees, unless by Norwegian you mean north African.

Hey, enjoy islamistan. Think you would enjoy poland once your islamist finaly takes controll of your little island

Polish don't speak english? Wow you are so full of shit :P Been working in construction for 15 fucking years and ive never once fucking met a polish who can't speak english.. Met tons of lithuanians who don't speak english though, but never ONCE a polish who dont.. Liar

this

Norwegians of course

There's a difference between being able to speak it and choosing to speak it. They never choose to speak English here. It's fucking rude to take over towns and not even speak the native language.

Wow. Varg's appearance really benefited from those years in prison and that beard. Also from killing that one guy.

Really makes ya think.

If they assimilate then yes,

You are so full of shit, if YOU lived in a neigborhood in f.ex Norway filled up with British folks you would talk english to them wouldn't you?

Idiot.

They talk english to you if you talk english to them.. Says itself. No need to talk english to a fellow polish guy.. Isnt rude at all

Italians and Norwegians maybe but no Slavs.

>Polish... Norwegians are SJW retards, Polish are preserving the white culture, hard working, loyal.. Even though some brits and norwegians are saying something else here...
>t.pole

Depends, if the infrastructure can handle it/if the space is there. (if they start breaking rules they should be deported though)

A lot of them are ignorant bastards and not just Poles but Lithuanian and Latvian too. Poland is based but Poles here are generally unlikeable cunts.

Absolutely, migration is fine as long as it isn't shit teir races

Jeg er mer Norsk enn det du noengang kommer til å bli, ikke drit deg ut

The Poles obviously. Cute norwegian grills are also welcome, though.

Jobber også i byggebransjen og det er ofte polakker ikke kan engelsk eller norsk.
Jeg tviler også på hvor norsk du er i og med du er så hårsår og bryr deg lite om norsk kultur bare hvilken farge de er.
protip begge er viktig og vist du ikke har hoyrevridde venner gjor du åpenbart mye feil

Back in the days they integrated perfectly. My grand grand dad and his wife were polacks, and they named their childrens Lorraine and Jean.
Nowadays it's Mohamed and Mamadou everywhere... Find the flaw.

Hey brother, at least there is Sylvi Listhaug, there is still hope.

>accepting Norwegian refugees
over my dead body

No, I'd accept deporting all non ethnic Brits and annexing Belgium though.

>Polish are preserving the white culture, hard working, loyal..
You don't have to do physical labor to work hard

polska diaspora detected
you're right tho, brits should be more concerned of mudlismes

Hoyrevridde her i Norge er basically sosialister, så spar meg for det pisset der. De som ikke kan engelsk er definitivt litauere..

Selvfolgelig slenger jeg dritt om landet vårt.. Kong Harald som er en muslimelskende dritt?

FrP som jugde om innvandringspolitikken sin og lot en flom av dem komme inn nå nylig hvor media nærmest tvang innbyggere til å ta de inn i hjemma sine..

Norge er fortapt og det vet du.. I Polen er de HVITE, de er homogene, de tar vare på kulturen sin og de er lojale. Sier seg selv jeg stotter ost-europa/russland mer enn Norge..

Du vet noyaktig hva jeg snakker om mann.. Se til Sverige, det er Norge om noen år..

At du har noen få hoyrevridde venner er ikke nok når faen meg 80% av befolkningen er harde sosialistiske SJW'er

Polacks are basically mestizos with white skin pls no.

i'll take the pollacks and the icebacks, Guido can go home!

>Why?
Pole in UK here. Not all English, but many(if not majority) don't feel European but part of Anglo-Commonwealth culture. People like Farage and his supporters will prefer immigrants from Commonwealth countries like Nigeria or Pakistan rather than from Poland.
Poles are catholic and their culture and history is not shared with UK-which is a multicultural country based on trade and links with Africa-Middle East and Asia.

>FrP som jugde om innvandringspolitikken sin og lot en flom av dem komme inn nå nylig hvor media nærmest tvang innbyggere til å ta de inn i hjemma sine..
Kilde på den, takk?

We accepted in the past: millions of polish, germans, italians, lebanese, japanese ...
the country improved since then.

>They never choose to speak English here. It's fucking rude to take over towns and not even speak the native language.

Absurd, why wouldn't anyone let go of his native language when speaking to his fellows?

Surely Brits in Spain or Thailand don't stop using English language in favor of Spanish or Thai.
Like said-idiotic argument.

Already did the poles

Norwegians would be totally fine though

YES PLEASE
Tadjik immigration is killing Russia.

Kodder du? Trenger du kilde på at Frp med Hoyre tok inn en flom med den nylige masseinvandringen fra Syria?

Gidder da faen ikke å finne kilde på noen som er fakta faen og helt klart. Lever du under en stein??

Do they replace the mormons?

Why a picture of Mormon missionaries?

>Lever du under en stein??
Nesten, derfor jeg spor. Har vært uten tilgang på internett de siste to ukene.

NORWEGIAN PLEASE

Native Norwegians welcome

You should understand that we are controlled by brussels even though we like to pretend we are not. FRP is doing the best they can. It could have been worse with the other parties (just look at sweden).

Yeah, "hardworking" norwegians with 15 minute break each hour and a totalt of like 6 hour work each day..

Jesus Christ.. Guys, this is why you don't accept Norwegians into your country and why Norway is a lost cause...

>15 minute break each hour and a totalt of like 6 hour work each day
Some of us have jobs, actually

None. We've had about 800k poles in 10 years and they've managed to fuck things up more than 50+ years of Muslim migration.

I don't like either, but slav migration is easily the most efficient means of destroying Western European culture.

all 9 million, if the 1.5 million sandniggers have to leave again

>ethnic brits

you do realise that almost every single "aborigional white brit" has at least some ancestry which doesn't date back to Britain at the time of the ice age right?

Masseinnvandringen fra Syria skjedde for langt mer enn 2 uker siden.. Du juger, og det er noe galt med deg.. Ikke prat med meg, fucking shill

*actual jobs

Sorry, I'm tired

Only italian and norvegian

Lolno. Where are the polish rape gangs?

If they didn't vote for Labour they wouldn't even be bad.

seems like the polacks at work really did a number on you. you're a norwegian uncle tom for poles!

kek!

Aaand you don't understand English either..

Really guys, read this retards posts and you understand why Norwegians was defeated by muslims and why you choose Poles over Nordicks

I'd accept Polish. Due to the fact that they would be ethnically Polish and not just Norway or Italy dumping their boat Africans on us.

All of the above, sure. Better food, people to clean the toilets, and hot blond chicks.

Du snakket om en nylig masseinnvandring fra Syria. Ikke glem at Sylvi Listhaug forst ble innvandringsminister desember i fjor

Nei, jeg er bare ikke såpass idiot at jeg tror Frp som er sosialdemokrater gjor noe mot innvandring eller noe som helst. Eller såpass idiot at jeg tror at Nordmenn som blir knulla av muslimer kan redde seg selv.. Du er jo et bevis på det når du ikke forstår hvor fucked Norge er

t.person who doesn't live near a slav ghetto

Polish rapists might not be rape gangs, but if kurwas on a street corner guzzling vodka hear a woman not speaking a stupid nigger slav language, she'll get raped.

Problem with people who have little to no contact with the "based poles" is that they're completely cucked into believing that this is a good thing. Ethnic cleansing of English people is deemed ok by other English people on fucking Sup Forums

Let that sink in. You've fallen for double think.

Norwegian, since they're mostly protestant and a lot of them speak English. It should be relatively easy for them to integrate into American society. Italians and Poles are equal as second options, there are large communities of Italian and Polish Americans across the US so the transition wouldn't be too difficult.