>Dunecoons across the west learned how to make IED's in their kitchen
>Extremely unstable dangerous explosives in the hands of amateur mudslimes
>Get them addicted to cigarrettes
>???
>Victory

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dMlvidnkEwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That video is still up? How many complaints does that take. Youtube removes videos all of the time for inane reasonset. Why in the fuck have they left the Julia Childs Explosive Cooking Hour up?

>inane reasonset
*inane reasons

No the original was taken down after they spread it for a full day and got it up to 100,000 views I think

It got over 1000 dislikes/reports and they still spread it

Youtube aids ISIS more than other groups and it's not an accident.

A full day and 100,000 views.

wew lad

YouTube should be held accountable for that level of negligence.

Hown many of those 100,000 are possible terrorists that now know how to make explosives in the kitchen?

anyone still have it? it'd be nifty to know how to make a bomb educationally desu imo family

We literally will never know. They did speak french though.

Jewtube will also 100% keep getting away with this unless we meme it into the media.

Honeypot fuck off. It's probably illegal content like Comet Pizza aka only kikes and mudslimes get to do it legally.

Get this to Trump right now!

You can easily watch it in Bestgore, download it and then re-upload it in youtube again.

>upload pro-trump video
>video deleted: account banned

>upload video on how to murder people
>

>Trump is 100% anti-smoking
>Muslims are 100% anti-Trump
If we make it cool for muslims to smoke as a way of opposing Trump I feel like this could work #TrumpHatesCigs

I meant link him to the ISIS video so he can get attention on this. Why would YT allow it? what the actual fuck.

Who decides wether the video gets removed or not?

Or just do it the old fashion way

youtu.be/dMlvidnkEwY

Response?

Hes not one of the hundreds of millions of evil ones

He would still help the evil ones in a non-violent way like the movie Hacksaw Ridge

The response is :

"This Nazi German was shot after WW2. Then he fought to save his attackers life"

See how individuals can be kind, but they do not represent their violent ideology.

White Ice is not a nice thing. It is not a nice thing in any way. The nice man is making it for you in the video because he's playing a zero sum game. If he dies, he gets nice shit in the afterlife. If he loses parts, he gets them back in the afterlife.

If you follow any of the nice man's instructions wrong you will be missing pieces. Or you might very well BECOME pieces.

If you really want to go Full Retard then remember: NO METAL. None anywhere remotely near that shit.

Hopefully that's vague enough not to trigger the Feebs.

Or the British equivalent #trumphatesfags

I though it would be pretty funny to put up a response video to this filmed in the same way that accurately shows how to blow up Youtube HQ (Pics of building, bomb building, best time to do it) but do it in a satirical way and upload it to Youtube, my guess is that it would be down within 20 mins before the meme could spread

After all, it's called 'Mother of Satan' due to the extremely high attrition rate in the manufacturing process.

Ban Koran.

Mr Daggers pls.

If only that wouldnt get banned

Brits should use this to get paki bomb makers to chainsmoke while they make bombs

We CIA now