Liberals and Muslims

Why do liberals/leftists/SJW/whatever defend islam and muslims and their shithole countries so much and very adamantly?

Don't they know they are hated there and everything they would be punished for their behavior or killed? Or how lucky they are to be able to spew the shit they do on social media or have these ''''''protests''''''

I want some serious answers because if I ask anyone on twitter I'd just be called racist or something, not that I mind, but I just want an answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0dXD2H0m74g&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're contrarian. They don't have to make sense. They just have to attack the norm.
>your not the boss of me dad just because you feed and house me.
They are spoiled cunts. That's pretty much all the excuse they need.

I think they just take being oppositional to extremes. If republicans are against something then we must embrace it.

A liberal of the 1930s would not have fallen for this. This is purely a class of 1968 backwash we still live with.

but how did it blow up so fast? 6 years ago people would be laughing at them.

She's a nigger, niggers are basically Muslims

Blacks here is a whole nother story...

Social media is making people more superficial

It's just basic critical theory/social Marxism theory.

You simple have two sides. The oppressor and the ones being oppressed. The Muslims are the minority religion in America so it doesn't matter what they do any hate against them is operssion for the evil Christians.

This is why whites are hated and are the only ones called racist. I'm not explaining it that well because basically it's a stupid abstract concept. This is basically what is fed to our kids in schools and why they grow up to think like this. Combined with very little critical thinking skills and consequences of speaking out against the critical theory ideas. You get these idiotic leftist.

Yes, but they way they reacted to the election was appalling. I don't believe they acted this way when Gore didn't win the presidency.

They're both at odds with western civilization and values. They share a common goal in its complete indermindment/destruction
Just like the saying, The enemy of my enemy is my friend

>Why do liberals/leftists/SJW/whatever defend islam and muslims and their shithole countries so much and very adamantly?

Because it makes them feel like they have the moral high ground. They try to project how amazingly moral they are by slamming the right on how "islamophobic" they are, all while being enabled by the media. The government wants us to just accept or ignore these Islamists because they want the western world to be destabilized.

youtube.com/watch?v=0dXD2H0m74g&t=1s

in their mind muzzies = oppressed = good guys

Because they both ultimately want to destroy Christian civilization to replace with something else.

They tacitly agree it needs to be done, each for their own reason, but have different objectives in mind. Marxist equalitarians want their commieland utopia while Muslims want a global Caliphate.

>They're both at odds with western civilization and values.
That's another thing I keep hearing. How awful western civilization is. I honestly don't understand how they can be delusional. 4 years ago I was 'liberal' but after the Tray Martin incident I turned 'red pill' and I don't see how their movement has grown since then. I'm legitimately confused.

More like white patriarchy = oppressor, anyone else = oppressed ally

The highest attribute is not what you personally achieved, it is how many aggrievement points you accumulated

Because most of them are very naive or uneducated and simply jump at the chance to defend what they perceive as discrimination.

Also, a lot of them were young enough to have experienced 9/11 and grew up with that general idea that those from the middle east were unfairly targeted as terrorists. I think that's where a lot of it stems from, because terrorism is still a big concern and the rise of ISIS has only fanned those flames since the death of Bin Ladin.

There will always be a majority of whatever race and I don't see how dethroning the white majority in western culture will change anything in their favor.

If you have the time, listen to the JRE with Jordan Peterson. He explains very well the SJW mindset and why they're doing what they do.

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE

I hope that it's true that people become more conservative as they age otherwise I don't think there will be another Republican president...

Because Muslims are a marginalized class and any attempts to point out the anti-gay rhetoric in the Quran and Shariah Law is considered trying to turn two marginalized classes against each other instead of just stating facts.

Only gay muslims I've ever seen are mass shooters, suicide victims, or white girls trying deflate their privilege.

Thanks, listening now to it

>one has ever cared about your moron's opinion regarding this matter, hence why y
Islaem is viewed by the European Left today as the best social and political option.

Because, this time communism will work. The problem with Castro and the USSR is that they weren't radical enough, you can trust your Gender Studies Professor to run shit.

>We hate muslims
>Therefore I love muslims
It is a rebellious act. They don't realize supporting islam is like playing with fire

This is the Democrats miscalculation. Siding with the poor oppressed refugees only works as long as your new pets behave.

Fucking kek, there it is

It's the SJW paradox. They want the goodies and the moral highground. They want to live in Northen America and claim they're on the side of the natives. Nobody can have it both ways, pick a side and stick to it.

Well their new pets just shot up a school and sliced some necks at a mall