i.imgur.com/Oya4I4P.jpg
>W Ghouta NOV19
i.imgur.com/gboF4jX.jpg
>Hama NOV11
i.imgur.com/L0alTnB.jpg
>/sg/ daily event map OCT 29
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments NOV 29
>Rebels left Mazrat & Azraq villages without a fight, road to Al-Bab open for goverment forces
>SAA advances in Western Ghouta
>Rebels destroyed a Kornet nest in Northern Hama killing brigadier general Ali Zahar
>youtube.com/watch?v=ONm_1KICeew
>Rebels hold their lines on Al-Zahra front in Aleppo
>ISIS claims to have captured 2 Turkish soldiers in fighting near Al-Bab
>Erdogan: Turkish forces are in Syria to end Assad's rule
>WIKILEAKS BEGINS YEMEN LEAKS
wikileaks.org/yemen-files/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kxEbIHx_i4M
youtu.be/veMVF1dZNfY
youtu.be/IU0SDqHOoKo
youtu.be/2g0atx7cpro
youtu.be/gZ1LDiurw6c
ria.ru/syria/20161129/1482456120.html
youtube.com/watch?v=i4qpT_ow3sc&t=429s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Israel couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Syria in a week

TOP KEK SYRIAN PIG SHIT!!!
Oh believe you me, us Israelis are ITCHING for a war with Syria. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Syrian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the Ethiopians and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Syrian pig shit they see. When Israel's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Syria will BEG us for mercy. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it.

>Israel's merkava tank is the best in the world and most modern
>Jewish noses are the best noses in the world, and better than the overrated shitnose of the goyim
>Jewish kosher is the best in the world
>American goyim are the best goyim in the world
>JIDF is the best trained in the world
>Sayeret Matkal>kitty forces
>We have more and better nuclear bombs than Nato

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates…”
(Genesis 15:18)

>Syrian Army claims captures East Ghouta Midaana town as Jaysh Al-Islam's defenses collapse
>Arab League condemns Turkey.

1st for F stands for feels

youtube.com/watch?v=kxEbIHx_i4M

isnt head of arab league is egypt this time? of course he ll condemn turkey lol

btw kek was with me creating this thread

REMINDER

>NATO is a purely defensive military organization at heart

While NATO troops train with each other and sometimes fight offensively in peacekeeping operations with each other, the real strength lies in article 5.

Any declaration of war or act of war on a NATO nation will cause the automatic declaration of war by all NATO countries upon the aggressor.

>HOWEVER

If a NATO nation is the aggressor, and chooses to start a war or commit acts of war upon a nation, leading to military reprisal up to and including declaration of war, NATO is not legally bound to jointly declare or assist the aggressor NATO nation.

SAANIME

Thread patriotic music playlist !

Baath vanguards ( Children Organization )

youtu.be/veMVF1dZNfY

Anthem Of The Baath ( Resurrection )
.This is one of the best.

youtu.be/IU0SDqHOoKo

Mawtini ( My homeland )
This used to be the Iraqi national anthem before the invasion.

youtu.be/IU0SDqHOoKo

Marcek Khalifé, Ahmad Al Arabi ( Great music )

youtu.be/2g0atx7cpro

- "Born to guard the land" Old song for the SAA.

youtu.be/gZ1LDiurw6c

I want to know your opinions lads.

You two and onur should have a gay threesome

Yeah he is

>ISIL claims they captured 2 Turkish soldiers

uh oh

There is no declaration of war here you morons kill yourself.

Nice to see how Turks say that Greeks are gay cowards but still all admit that they are the most civilized and best neighbours they have, Just like the Kemalists of their West coast that love Greece while Ataturk was fighting them in his war of independence
Your country doesn't make sense, it's pure hypocrisy

>SAA frees them
>Turks now have a reason to not hate Assad
Masterful

>we will still be alive to see Turkey obliterated
This timeline is glorious, do it Erdodog, start the war!

No no no. Go and fight.

Greatest ally please. It's already in progress we promise.

reminder that turks arent white

>a manlet gets triggered when he is called a manlet
Typical manlet behaviour

lol nice plan if this happens i ll vote for erdogan

Is there any evidence to suggest ISIS is a CIA-Mossad operation?

>t.onur goldstein

Google "Wikileaks Isis CIA"

>implying you'll have a choice

Stop shitting on Onur
He had enough for today with his boyfriend being captured by ISIS and all

so when pkk says fuck turkey we want our own state, thats not a big deal either, ey? just banter

Erdo really is going off the rails tho

Turks confirm 2 soldiers
ria.ru/syria/20161129/1482456120.html

you can't even beat hezbollah how do you expect to beat syria+hezb?

>what did she mean by this

This is why every single Israeli deserves to get brutally murdered by Palestinians.

No, the only truth is that America backed the stupid, lame, hashish smokers that is the current Iraqi government, they did the same with Afghanistan and now with Libya. They literally got all their weaponry from the Iraqi Army after they almost completely disbanded and then went into Syria with it.

>He had enough for today with his boyfriend being captured by ISIS and all
Ohh i didnt know
F

>Sayeret Matkal>kitty forces

Y'know, if I really wanted to put up that tinfoil hat, I would say the Tiger Forces are probably a secret Mossad op. There are some really shady shit around those guys.

Russians whats happnening now in Russia ? What does media says ?

I thorught Erdo ally with Putin now. Pipeline deal also Turkey wants to buy s400s. Couple days ago Erdo ask to be part of Shangai five even coupe days ago they talk on the phone.???????
Is Putin ally with Syria and Turkey at the same time ?

delet this

They never were

what am I looking at

we can, and we did until they begged for a truce

>already in Syria
>have a pretty decent deal with Assad and Putin

>Declare your presence in Syria is an invasion and you will remove the leader of Syria

>implying this doesn't mean your military presence is an invading enemy force
>implying the Turkish military being in the country they wish to overthrow and call their enemy doesn't classify as an outrageous act of war

>implying this is civ 5 and you can avoid war for clay by building forts

>implying

I wish to know what the fuck you people think you're up to.

Russia, if you guys are going to liberate Constantinople please create a voluntary christian force, I wanna join ^_^

Also just arm the Kurds in East-Turkey, let Erdogan get BTFO from the inside out

So peaceful

kek are there any more of these?

A regular day in rural Russia.

a couple weeks later you will understand.
Nothing gonna happen

>trademarking anonymous

Crafty jew. But let's be honest, Bibi has Putin, Obango and all the other leaders of the world wrapped around his finger. If he wanted Assad gone he'd call up Putin and remind him of the 6 million. I'm pretty sure Israel wants a scenario in Syria where there are no winners.

News say nothing. In Russia we are preparing for east contacts with Japan and China. They are in priority.
We are ally with Syria not with Bashar but he is in law so he is our ally and you hit our bomber last year.
So we would wait a lot if Turkey hit Syria.

>Russians whats happnening now in Russia ? What does media says ?
Only article I saw goes along the lines of "our policy regarding turkey should be based on more than syria". But the tone suggests that they are surprised and stalling.
>I thorught Erdo ally with Putin now. Pipeline deal also Turkey wants to buy s400s. Couple days ago Erdo ask to be part of Shangai five even coupe days ago they talk on the phone.???????
>Is Putin ally with Syria and Turkey at the same time ?
I think Erdogan finally went bonkers, or there is some shady scheme going to start shit up before trump gets elected. Not sure by whom us, US, or Erdogan himself.

But we are orthodox

>“We entered [Syria] to end the rule of the tyrant al-Assad who terrorizes with state terror. [We didn’t enter] for any other reason."

Erdo put the "Assad must go curse" on himself.
talk about L O C O

I don't have anymore maybe other anons do

have a memri

i tried

>So we would
wouldnt

Just get baptised pham, its not a big deal

Perfect as fuck

So I can not into help you |:'(|

The recent erdogan comments could be just sperging because some Turkish invaders were killed by the Syrian airforce but it could be a ploy by NATO to try and force Russia to choose between Syria or turkey and ALDO force President Trump to cease plans to normalize relations with Russia.

Yeah it's confirmed and there's no media blackout on it. Smells like psyops

I doubt anyone cares. Crusades are like that. Yes, this is how we end 2016. Fuck WW3. Lets do a Tenth Crusade!

You can but we cant into crusaders

>we future tank now.

Best Russian submarine coming through

I think this may take the Americans by surprise as well, if he really believes the US was behind the coup then he won't trust them fully, perhaps not enough to inform them of this, and he obviously doesn't trust the Russian government so he wouldn't inform them either.

It's entirely possible he told no one of this and instead acted on what he saw was an opportunity. Once we get official responses from both the US and Russian government we'll know more from gauging their reaction.

youtube.com/watch?v=i4qpT_ow3sc&t=429s

Elder Paisos was right

N O I C E
O
I
C
E

If this is true, its pointless.

Turkey has zero allies at this point, why would Russia want Turkey on their side when they are actively working against them?

When Trump gets sworn in, and Fillon gets elected, FSA will get zero support from them. Which leaves Turke utterly alone.

Trump won't have to pick an sides, it will be Erdogan crawling to his legs asking for protection and not to get kicked out of Nato.

Could assad get away with an alawite coastal state after the war?
It seems unrealisitc hell be able to hold all of syria togehter.

ugly cunt

A nation with 2500 years of history based on mostly on war

>In the most recent war against europeans the troops are outnumbered 2-to-1
>Very few guns, as such light cavalry and melee weapons are used extensively. only armament support is from tartars and kazaks living in russia
>Ends in total victory for the turkish army, most of the wanted territory gained back

>Turkish army trains with multiple militaries every year, including from europe, american and middle-eastern
>turkish army is quickly modernizing and producing its own high quality armaments
>Turkish army has proven itself combat worthy in more recent engagements like the korean war
>The loss of pkk militant kurds to turkish army&police is 5-to-1, the ratio has been increasing with the increased hostility and tech on turkish side

Flaunt all you want you cucks, if there is one thing we are good at it is war
this conflict will end in annexation of Syria if their army tries to fight back family, and we will cite misak-i milli as justification

> good at war

Ok Mark

Nobody is afraid

I will post your corpse here, while pissing on it.

>Turkey has zero allies at this point, why would Russia want Turkey on their side when they are actively working against them?
It's a bit of an interesting situation. See, Bosporus is truly a big deal. If Turkey decides to let russia pass trough it freely, Russia would be very willing to cooperate.
It's a very unhinged situation all things told.

i like it

tl;dr
your army is a joke and only a few units are combat capable

>if there is one thing we are good at it is war
in b4 pictures of any war against turks from 1600 - 1919

> Go ahead, make my day

Give the translation of what Erdo said.

Include the tone, accents, and whether it's at all a polite form.

And yeah, that's what everyone is trying to figure out.

Putin has been ferrying Mig-31's, and has some awacs, so either it's a long time coming and they've been bluffing friendship...

Or Putin and Erdo are actually good friends now and are doing a Romeo and Juliet madman acting show to give Russia room to level Syria.

>"Do you trust me qt putti?"
>"of course I trust you Erdo, but are you sure this is going to work?"
>"Don't worry. I learned this forbidden technique from America Herself."

>"If we have no idea what we're doing, surely the enemy will be unable to predict our Army"

Is it possible to get Onur locked up for supporting the coup against Erdogan?

One of you turks should do it, so you will get a good high paying government job when Erdogan makes himself supreme leader.

Go back to fapping to white bodybuilders, faggot.

tfw sg is so active again

hahaha get ready to btfo turkroach. I will feast on olives and wine while your mother is weeping

Everything for the motherland.

Nice, you mind If I save this?

all those feel

which is why the war continues

Don't forget, this is the average turk

Can someone explain me why he did it? He isn't in a good position after the coup and his "cleaning" in the army. It's really strange.

JIDF triggered

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

>Trump cuts off the sheckles
>*knock *knock
>Ohai Iran

Don't fucking think for one second Trump isn't enough of a madman to do this. And when Iran is done mopping up the mess you made, they go back on the leash, because who the fuck wants to get nuked, right?

Oh vey an accident