Be honest: who do you prefer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDYSQKciM34
youtube.com/watch?v=DMhCQh6YsOs
youtube.com/watch?v=bXkoVVF59fc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nige as a speaker, Donald as a doer, together they are unstoppable.

Trump

Farage is a decent politician, Trump is a retard.

The woman in the blue followed by the Mexican beer guy over Trump's shoulder.

>anyone who ever speaks out in support of Israel or against palestine is working for (((them)))
I really wish this meme would end.

youtube.com/watch?v=WDYSQKciM34

farage has better banter and is funnier but trump is charismatic and has a great speaking voice. It's really hard for me to choose between the two

I dee this quite a lot. What do you mean as a speaker? Whats wrong with trumps speaking skills? Seems on point to me

Too right. The goyim need to stop criticising Israel! When will the anti semitism end? :-)

Figel Narage

Farage by far. Trump just always had more chance to be successful as a politician. It's not really Nigel's fault, just a bad political climate over here. Nigel is a better speaker.

> Nigel is a better speaker

How?

They can criticise israel as much as they want. I'm saying that just because /natsoc/ find one instance of when they defend israel (most likely simply they're against the alternative in the middle east), doesn't somehow mean that they are shilled-out kike.

>win referendum
>step down

>How
He doesn't just talk about issues, but also how to fix them and why his approach would fix them.
Throwing in facts to strengthen his agenda.
Someone who's undecided will be way more likely to vote for him than Trump, who talks about issues, but never gives good facts or solutions to said issues.

youtube.com/watch?v=DMhCQh6YsOs

the British speak fancier like then NYC tough guys

time now for this!
youtube.com/watch?v=bXkoVVF59fc

I should be saying Nigel but for some reason i've really warmed to Trump.

Trump it is.

I honestly think its the accent. Kekd and checkd.

I know, I think Farage is generally good but just because you like someone doesn't mean you have to agree with them on everything ever.

Also

>Paying attention to what triggers natsoc

We would be here all night

Beautiful.