Beard

Did the bald patches in your beard fill out once you got older (if you had any)? I'm 21 and have a bard akin to the fedora guy, but that's a vast improvement from just 2 years ago when my beard was even sadder. So I suppose the cheeks will likely fill out in the future, but those fucking bald spots man. Is there any hope?

Mine have been filling out, and I'm 23. Now post dick

No I'm 35 it still doesn't connect.

Pop that ingrown hair/pimple/cyst

>tfw had a full beard at 16 and a half
>tfw have to shave daily not to look like a muslim

who cares beards are for lefties
well adjusted men are clean shaven

go on minoxidil you cuck

it's 20bucks for 6 months

every moring and every evening you put it on

and in 6 months you have a full beard

Where do you get it so cheap

i cant stand seeing all these hipster faggot wanna be lumberjacks and their skinny jeans.

i don't know. the first time i grew a beard at 21 I let it go for a few months and was full and big

Not my photo, just put that up for illustration. Pic related is my beard, you can't see the bald spots very well unless I post pics from the sides.

beards are disgusting. kissing a boy with a beard is like putting your face in a broom

That aint too bad. Could be "worse" as I have the same as you around the mouth and chin, but nothing on the cheeks.

Honestly doesn't bother me, I just shave it.

You could just try a regular box goatee if the hair on your jawline doesn't fill in.

Facial hair is great, but it doesn't suit everyone. If your genetics aren't up to it, you would probably look better clean shaven.

Best of luck with whatever style you choose OP

They did?

Fuck

A heavy stubble has been proven to be most attractive for women (out of different beard styles or no beard), so you should cherish that.

But I want to cover up my shitty facial aesthetics

I've read that it only works while you're on it and it might have possible sides. Once you stop the appeared hairs will fall out.

I hate seeing those fucks also, I don't look anything like that.

I look like a shaved dog without facial hair

Have a clean beard then. Looks masculine and nice.

I shave because I don't have a full beard and would look like the hipster you're talking about.

If you do a little research, white males tend to not grow a full patchless beard until their early to mid 30's.

Non-whites and men with high testosterone/very/fit/ can usually grow a beard earlier. Asians and pacific islanders tend to not be able to grow beards at all

But you'll be getting more kisses in the first place if you look more attractive with a beard.

I've always shaved it but just recently grew it out a little and got told I look better with it. So I'd like my beard to become great now so I can walk around like a bearded fuck.

I'm doing goatee atm since that's the only area where my beard is decent.

not from me

Being thrown from a roof without a parachute is like being hit by a train.

Says the frog

Men have beards. Women and boys are soft and smooth.

2 (white) guys in my class have dense as fuck beards at age 22 and 24, I'm definitely mirin' that shit.

It will get lots better after age of 21.
Low T. See your doctor.
How is the Scooby Doo Movie going?

Why do you shave your head if you still got plenty of hair?

Fucking people from developed countries reeeeeeee

What does this have to do with Sup Forums?

There are only two kinds of people that don't grow a beard: women and children.

the good news is that they almost certainly fill out.

the bad news is you might be in your 50's before your beard peaks.

everything

nothing

Ive had a shaved head since I was a kid. People who care about their hair are the definition of nu male/metrosexual

drowning is like having an asthma attack underwater

>tfw 26 and my beard and mustache are shit

28 here, no connection either, so I shave. I wish I could grow a tactical beard tho.

They do for some people. My older brother, 29, is still patchy but my last patch filled out probably when I was 23.

Yes. Mine filled in around 20. Started at 16(ish) if yours started later it will fill in later. You'll be fine.

>Did the bald patches in your beard fill out once you got older
No.

t. 30+

Nice combover bro totally can't tell you're balding

Would working out help with beard growth?

my hair is very hard, so i cant make a striaght line like the niggers on MTV.
I just turned 18 btw, on the 30th of october

No.

take vitamins, treat your face as well as possible, and dont fuck with it otherwise it will stay as shitty as it was preordained to be

t. person with trichotillomania

>nu males actually browse Sup Forums

Why?

how the fuck do you end up with an urge to pull out your hair? I just dont get it
I bite my nails though and I know I'm disgusting

>trichotillomania
i do this too and it is shitty

for me it happens without me thinking about doing it and eventually i have to shave because i pulled too much

They fill out. When I was your age all I could grow were "pork chops". Now I have more hair than I want. You'll be ok m8

>hurr le manly beard meme!!! odin metal hxc!!!!!! xddddd

I can grow a full beard but I generally keep clean shaven and I am probably more of a white nationalist than all of you combined.

Maybe you guys should get the fuck over this tertiary male characteristic, i.e something that 1) you have no control over and 2) does not fucking MATTER and go do something really manly like hit the gym or something, because let's face it, beard-measuring is the dick-measuring contest for people with really tiny dicks.

Come the fuck on.

You're still going through puberty lil kid

Beard could make you more manly, because it make you visibly different from a woman, BUT since every beta submale wears it to be more manly, having a beard is more and more associated with being a pussy, so I shave.

>I've read that it only works while you're on it and it might have possible sides. Once you stop the appeared hairs will fall out.

I have had success with the minoxidil when I applied it to my face 7 years ago and it brought a much fuller and thicker stubble, I havent used it since for about 6.5 years with no loss. Beware though, it can result in ear hair growing as well, since there is some local diffusion throughout the epidermis.

fuck off autist

Not balding. But thanks for the concern

I think they go away with age...how long have you grown your beard for?

surprise surprise, low test skinny-fat males angry that girls won't interact with them, channeling their virgin rage on Sup Forums

On average, yes. Your beard will get thicker as you age. I could not pull off a beard in my 20s, but now a neat full beard is doable for me in my 30s. Some people have great genetics and can onto lunberjack at age 14, some have to wait until they are older, and some never get it. Lift and make sure your testosterone is up for years.

I refuse to believe anyone is dumb enough to post a picture of himself on Sup Forums - the worlds most hated board

Actor/musician. Grew my hair out for a part. Thanks for the kind words though

>How is the Scooby Doo Movie going?
Not sure if I get that reference, are you implying I might look something like Shaggy?

I'm obviously not that numale fuck in that photo, if you look at one of my earlier posts you can see I have long hair... although I have shaved my head a couple of times, not sure why I did it. It's sort of a 'dare' thing here amongst youngsters or when losing bets and shit.

Couldn't figure out a more fitting place to post it and I've seen way more offtopic shit here so whatever.

Doubt my shit will be patched up by 23, hopefully within my 30s at the latest.

33. No full connection yet. Getting there.

quiet down nigger

>skinny tie
Do you wear that when you're working the glory hole?

No. I am almost 29 and can't grow a proper beard.

I second the dick posting motion

mine never got better but im a mestizo mudblood.

If you don't have a beard you are a faggot and not a real man, your ancestors would be ashamed

Me before I grew my hair out.

Mine didnt used to connect what so ever (19) gradually, it's almost completed (24)

late to puberty like my 2 brothers. thankyou GMOs

>How is the Scooby Doo Movie going?
fuckign kek A+ bantz

I wear it when I'm selling cars or filming for Yahoo and stuff like that.

Those little hands

Yeah, hands are kinda small. Life goes on lol