Why do morons act like smoking pot is good for you???

Why do morons act like smoking pot is good for you???
Does THIS look like the face of optimal health to you!?

It helps me accepting multiculturalism desu.

>peakperformance.txt

to justify their over usage of weed

>desu

You should see the face of someone on chemotherapy

>being this new
Please try lurking a day or two before you post.

what, you don't think 5 gram dabs are healthy?

well you're right

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

Greetings newfriend

Underrated post

My fucking sides

sick reddit reaction image, redditor bro! hey it'd be a good idea to lurk a whole lot more before posting again!

Teamwork.

It's definitely better for you than alcohol, and more enjoyable than cigarettes.

Why can't I go out to the patio and take a toke after dinner while you enjoy your cigar or martini?

What sort of America would promote two things as harmful as alcohol and tobacco, but send you to prison for cannabis?

Then eat it dummy

The answer is criminalizing/reducing alcohol and tobacco not legalizing weed you fucking degenerate

Trying to be le edgy newfag

And deal with even more mafia corruption. Fuck off huenigger

We get it. The worst part about people like you is that you continue to write shit like this, unironically, like you are revolitionizing opinion.

Caffeine and antibiotics too?

Eventually you have to stop reacting and start thinking, da Silva.

I think its more or less that people dont give a shit if it is or not, I mean people smoke fucking cigarettes.

Nope. Just pointing out your hypocrisy.

Don't you have an abortion clinic to shoot up?

What are you even on about. It's known both alcohol and tobacco is much worse for you. Do you not accept science? It's not a revolution in opinion retard

what's his YT name again?
I love seeing his vids sometimes. The way he's clearly neurotic in some way, the way he's way too comfortable with himself. The way he starts profusely sweating the minute he starts smoking.

Makes me feel better abt myself because I can look down on someone desu

>I can look down on someone
Dat insecurity

I love weed and alcohol.

hehehehe
u got me derr
I look down on 30-35yo losers who never got out of their highschool 420BLAZE IT phase. Sue me

You should do heavy self reflection if you unirinically think this way.

I have been a degenerate pot smoker all of my life and I fucking hate it. I use it as a crutch to deal with my problems and I have no friends any more. Fuck weed.

Smoking anything is bad for your lungs.

Marijuana has some medical benefits but any regular person really doesn't usually benefit from it.

You sure do like to assume a lot of shit.
He's not revolutionizing shit. He's making a valid point that faggots like you don't seem to be willing to accept.

It's not the weed. It's you. Weed is not meth.

I don't think anyone really thinks it's /good/ for you, in certain situations it (or its derivatives) can have medical benefits but smoking it is inherently harmful.

Mate, are you telling me when you watch a middle aged man dress like a teen, spend his days being fat and smoking weed, looking like a sweaty mess, clearly unhealthy, that you don't think he's a dumbass?
I'm not even talking about adults that get high every weekend or so, this guy does nothing else, and he can't even speak without getting out of breath.

I agree. Weed is dangerous. After watching my friend nearly die from mj overdose, I will 100% never try it in my life and make sure my kids will never touch it...

Do I think he's a dumbass for making poor decisions? Yeah! Do I think his lack of foresight and discipline elevates me and makes me feel better about myself? No because, idk about you, but my standards are far higher than that. Your posts come off as you getting off to feeling superior to others for their poor decisions, almost as if you validate your own poor life decisions with other people's failures. That's fucked.

We are on Sup Forums. Thousands of serious threads come by every day. When we are in a thread of a sweaty potjunkie there's no need to take everything so serious.

>2017-a month
>smoking

If you can't that sweet sweet edibles, you've already lost

This desu
Alcohol kills brain cells, tobacco causes cancer
Weed GROWS brain cells and CURES cancer

dude weed lmao

but seriously, you talk shit about my weed n ill fuck ya roight up bud

It is good for you. That's why.

>He bought into the jewish propaganda

>muh drugs are degenerate meme

Let's see you fuckers get an operation without going on meds let's see you break your arm and not have anything for the pain.

Pot doesn't taint everyone it touches, degenerates abuse it but doesn't make using it degenerate.

Fucks sake!

>libs smoke weed
>the answer is to ban weed

It's worse than banning guns to avoid shootings. Where is the logic in this?

you don't smoke medical weed for pain relief you mongoloid

You have to go back desu senpai

Does THIS look like the face and body of optimal health to you!?

LOOK at this man. Does THIS look even remotely healthy to you?

They tried that already you dumb faggot

rogan looks kinda like mussolini in that pic.

Uh, yeah you do? Pain relief for chronic issues is one of the main uses of medicinal weed? It's especially good because it can mean that people who do have chronic pain disorders don't have to live with a managed opiate addiction (as many do currently)

Weed contributes to that a lot though.

How many stoners do you know are scientists or mathematicians?

Bout treefiddy

this dude is probably some sort of handicap
>dont fuck on him

my sides

That's what you look like when you smoke it every day so 13 year olds can watch you dab like a pro on Youtube

Just allow me to smoke a joint after work on a Friday or during the evening on a Saturday in the privacy of my own home and I'll be good

Dont be mad some nigger sold you a .5 for $60 back in high school

This place is officially Sup Forums

Fuck, you're right. I completely forgot this person is representative of every single pot smoker.

On a more serious note: I don't think many argue that weed improves your health, so you should handle it like you handle any medicinal substance: with care and responsibility. Not that many people do it but that's why most drugs are outlawed, isn't it.