Andrew Anglin, publisher of the Daily Stormer and boyfriend of none, was found dead in his home early this morning

Andrew Anglin, publisher of the Daily Stormer and boyfriend of none, was found dead in his home early this morning.

Allegedly he had gotten into a heated argument with a heavily autistic 35 year old African American male on the comments section of his website. Various statistics on black crime were showed by Anglin at first, however in the next 20 minutes after the African American ignored them. Racial epithets were used by Anglin, and the exchange ended with him saying "if you want to take this further you know where I'm at. Peace".

The African American male then took it upon himself to travel to Anglin's home and proceeded to beat his head in with a iron skillet whilst he slept as his Filipina GF helplessly watched. Anglin's neighbours have been quoted as saying "he died screaming. It's not a nice thing to say but it's the truth. He didn't stand a chance. He was utterly destroyed".

>beat his head in with a iron skillet whilst he slept as his Filipina GF helplessly watched.
>Filipina GF
* """"GF""""
>helplessly watched.
*checked his life insurance policy was up to date.

2 birds with one stone.

Win for the rest of us. :)

>Andrew Anglin, publisher of the Daily Stormer and boyfriend of none,
But you say right here, "whilst he slept as his Filipino GF"
>was found dead in his home early this morning.
Soo, his Filipino gf didn't call the police? or was the attack really early in the morning?

Source?

>Trashy jew cosplaying as white nationalist
>Gets his head bashed in by a nigger

Bullshit. That stormfag isn't dead.

He kept on calling her a nigger chink as he fucked her. She had enough and watched him bleed to death.

I used to think that stormfag was a meme pushed by liberals until i checked their website..

It`s sad that some whites fall for it

he was on the david duke show this morning.
jewish lies.

That proves that Duke is another shill.

Taking a 5˙2 racemixing midget seriously proves that you are a shill

I'm right wing and white. Yet stormfags piss me off! They are the scum of the white race, if we ever started doing eugenics again the first step should be to sterilise stormfags and the fat bitches they breed with.

This storm fags looks to be about 5'3" anyway, he's hardly an Aryan God.

>implying you are even white
you have no ground to stand on to insult someone who has made an effort and continues to for the white race. you redditors need to go back.

His height is besides the point. All race mixers are trash especially the ones who do it with thai hookers

>it's a pasta episode

>who has made an effort and continues to for the white race.

Who made an effort? Andrew Anglin? Spending daddys money on asian hookers while making edgy points is the best you can do?

creating a outlet to gather support for his cause seems like an effort.

What got you so triggered Ackhmed? Goat not feeling it today?

there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

You aren't even white you commie scum.

hello rabbi, sure you are

So you want racemixers on your team?
Not someone you can trust but the biggest trash

>(((Anglin)))
Oy vey Moisha, how did this happen to us???

Filipina GF helplessly watched and then got her some black cock to celebrate

>stormfags

Not the same guy but same flag.
We are "white". I myself am blonde and blue eyed

If you want to go full retard and only call Brits, French, Germans and Nordics white then less than 600 million people are "white"

His point is that Stormfront users are normally racemixing, gay trash that only cosplays as white nationalists

I would say that the people recruited by stormfront and other connected websites outweigh the crime of sleeping with some gooks. It also must not be seen as the same weight of mixing with a negro.

Recruit people into what exactly? A movement?

All these clowns do is make regular white nationalists look bad.

The whole world is laughing at some ugly midget who is a drug user and fucks prostitutes

anybody can hurt anyone in there sleep.

Makes sense a butthurt snowflake nigger would do that.

Why is this nigger so mad at the truth?

Remember the men in the fascist movements 80 years ago? They were well dressed, disciplined men not degenerate druggies.

My great grandfather was just a simple farmer and even he knew how to dress. He married a Slavic girl had 4 children, provided for them and fought for the country when it was needed.

Okay abdul if you do not want to use the word "recruit" how about simply inform a large demographic of youth about certain ills of society and other redpills.

Nice try

>looks like a depigmented negroid
>white

Just goes to show you that the biggest white nationalists aren't
even white.

>around blacks
>never relax
It's like he tried to reason with a hungry bear. He was dead as soon as he put himself in that situation.

Listen up.

Some people are provocateurs. They join the movements just to get attention. They brag about being edgy nazies and do stupid shit.

Such people only damage any type of movement. We do not need bad publicity. We need to come across as strong conservative men not weak druggies and trash

Muh redpills only work if at least some % of the audience agrees with you. If you behave like a retard you only create more communists and antifas

>(((strong conservative)))
That is not what the movement is about. I agree some people like (((milo))) are provocateurs only looking for media attention and shekels. But you are overlooking an important factor- all publicity is good publicity: If a conservative man hears on fox news about Richard Spencer and looks him up to research what this alt right movement is all about he will perhaps watch a short video explaining white identity, or the push for white genocide.

Most people do not do much research of their own. Your audience will always be small if you shoot yourself in the foot straight from the start.

First you need a large audience and then you slowly push the ideals that you have.

So he talked shit to niggers and didn't even own a gun? Doesn't seem very red pilled.

I mean he is literally arguing that niggers are super violent and cause problems for society, but he doesn't think he could ever end up in a deadly confrontation with one?

I see there is no point continuing this argument as you are fundamentally wrong, and I see no matter what I say you seem to be too connected to your ideologies which I assume means you are of pakistani origin or some non-white race. The largest fires start from a spark, and as everyone knows the fire rises

Yet for decades white nationalists have been doing the same exact thing with their movements always dying off.

Jews did not get to where they are by openly hating goyim. They did it in secret.

Morons like you just serve to create a boogie man and to further the anti white hatred

I'm literally a minority and I used to do this in high school just for shits and giggles

I would go into these chatrooms were there would always be the one popular guy, usually named "Romeo99X" or something

I'd pretend to be a nazi and go around doing what Sup Forums does now and then begin "raping" the females. This was back when there was alot of role playing I guess, they would try to "defeat me" using their shitty moves. The girls would much rather go along with getting raped and crying about it then get saved by a beta whiteknight

the talmud states that goyim and gentiles are beasts, and it is acceptable to slaughter them. For your incorrect statement that white nationalists have been doing the same thing you must realize that the alt right is only a couple years old if even, and the internet is the easiest way to push propaganda which is popular, as it is considered counter-culture. Even in the 80's or 90's the national front had hundreds of thousands of members with William Pierce being often more radical than people who are seen as very far right. This movement is simply waiting for its own Dr. Pierce, I am not saying that anglin is in any way the Pierce of our generation but it is a start, and you don't know if stormfront will attract the attention of a future leader of the movement.

>no source
>40 replies

wew. sage

Or he could find out that Sencer dated a gook and now is married to a Russian translator of Dugin, the founder of the national bolshevik party.

I thought he was dating a white girl now. I wish he was dead, but probably fake.