N-nobody wants to watch brown people!

>n-nobody wants to watch brown people!

Sup Forums BTFO
White entertainment BTFO

The future of media is in color and...it's.... beautiful

Neat, looks like a fun movie.

a ffucking leaf

First time I have seen any discussion on it here since people got mad he was big and fat

Literally Disney

Nobody ever said niggers weren't fun to watch. Sup Forums laughs at their shenanigans all day every day.

>movies are all white people!
>Hollywood is racist!
>When are people of color going to get their own films?!?

We couldn't care less about this shit. Glad to see a movie didn't have to lean on muh racism or muh sexism to be successful.

Fuckkkkkkk.
u
SHR

>I-I suck cocks!
There, I can put words in your mouth as well, leaf.

Samoans are Americans

Snow White and the 7 Coons

Yeah but Pacific Islanders belong to the US so it's not really that different.

My girlfriend works in the art industry here in southern california. She was doing a group chat with a bunch of other artists in the area, one of the guys works in the animation industry in LA. I was overhearing the conversation when they brought up the Moana movie. HE FUCKING UN IRRONICALLY, UN-IRONICALLY said "Finally! I think everybody is getting sick and tired of these straight white males" And the 10 people on that call were all like "oh yeah, totally. It's refreshing to see people of color finally get their own movie"

Im just sitting there, thinking "what the FUCK are they talking about? Like, the last movie with a straight white male was Wreck it ralph, fucking 4 YEARS ago"

My girlfriend didn't say anything, we had a conversation about it the night before about people complaining about that straight white males in disney movies.It's fucking insane. I hate people that work in the industry there because they're all hyper liberals obsessed with breeding out their genetic line, and convincing all other white people that they're born with original sin of having white skin, and liking to put penises where they're supposed to go.

It's fucking insane, and these are the people making movies for your children

I don't it's wrong have movies about brown people and their culture. It's when they get shoehorned in for diversities sake.

There sure are a lot of racists on Sup Forums
Especially Leafs

Very insane.
If you'e looking at just Disney princesses, you've got nothing but diversity. Princess & the Frog, Hunchback, Pocahontas, Aladdin. When you branch into Pixar you've got nothing but inanimate objects and anthropomorphism; Toy Story, Cars, Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo.

When you look at other companies like Dreamworks you've got a fuckload of aliens and monsters; Shreks, Bee Movie, Home(which focused on a black family and girl amid alien invasion), Trolls.

They are just parroting a narrative to each other to virtue signal. Not surprising, considering how the Cal Arts art style has infected 2D cartoon shows lately.

Don't care.
My culture wasn't stolen to make it.

Yeah. I think they literally aren't thinking at all. Even if you were to claim that there haven't been enough diversity in disney princesses (which is false) just fucking look at where the stories take place! There is just NO way you could make the frozen movie with a mexican girl or african girl. It had to be a fucking european. Same with snow white, it was a european based story!

LOL, just IMAGINE tangled as a black woman. She'd have an afro filling the fuckign room. Disney picks the characters the way they fit the story. And they forget that the story comes before making someone black for the sake of making them black

>n-nobody wants to watch brown people!
yfw when nobody said this, they actually just said they don't want brown people inserted in to white history

Nobody cares

Disney was so into exotic women they even invented a race in Atlantis