Men BTFO

Men BTFO.

You're a misandrist.

This is poor bait. Really really poor bait. Anyone who studies even grade 5 biology knows men and women evolved to fulfil extremely different roles and are therefor better at different things

>born male
>will never experience the joy of childbirth

hold me, Sup Forums

Let's hear all about history's long list of successful matriarchal societies.

I'll wait.

> Lol guys look, women are better than men at academics, life expectancy, and fitness!
> All we had to do to achieve this was change education to disadvantage boys, drug them when they didn't sit still, teach them that their sexuality was inherently rapey, have a thousand government programs to specifically advantage women in schools, let 80% of academic money be sunk into "social sciences" that are essentially degree mills for women, give women's health more funding by a few orders of magnitude, and define 'obesity' for woman as a significantly higher body fat percentage than it is defined for men!

Except when it comes to actually building and maintaining civilization, all women do is destroy it given the power voting for bigger government and open borders, honestly fuck women

the thing about education really pisses me off. this is because our educational system has been getting increasingly feminized over the years and boys get treated unjustly from primary school upwards.

i'm a teacher I know this shit

Life expectancy is going to lower as they are forced to work deadly jobs due to the lack of males around to force into those roles.

Better at what?

Women are better than men, at decieving and pretending to be human.

Agreed, "male privilege" is a myth.

>71% of men are obese

>Women have been earning more bachelor degrees

I wonder what their majors are, hmmm....

at complaining about how the world is rigged against them

>more obese men than women
this has to be false
there is simply no way

it takes about 6% more body fat for a woman to be obese than a man.
So they normalize for tits

>Women get more bachelor degrees
>Gender Studies
>Arts
>Psychology

>Falling for this bait

A) University: Gender studies is easier than Engineering. Community College is different than an actual school

B) Lifespan: Men are exposed to much more dangerous environments during work, including cancer causing elements and work in high-stress environments such as LE, Military, Competitive markets. We also eat to deal with your bullshit

But men get paid more.

yeah but that's just because of the patriarchy

>71% of men are obese
is this about the usa because obese people are not common here

yes, men make more money than women in average.

however, in average women make more money per hour when both are doing the exact same job with exact same qualifications.

Why do they complain all the time?

Also, it's retarded shit like this that proves they aren't

why is there only one tit on her jumper

did she have aids?

Fine, so maybe we should start treating them just like we treat males, okay?

it is time to start the equality for women movement.

before it's too late for the men

this

all women should be killed, and sexbots with artificial wombs used for a thousand years.
until we spawn on another planet and can populate it with non-brain damaged biological cunts.

>women work less
>women have more free time for education, less stress on their hearts from work
So... people who do less live longer? Amazing

>let 80% of academic money be sunk into "social sciences"
This is false.

Social sciences are there to get the money for unis, which they pump into STEM fields which in turn cooperate with industry which gives uni more money.

Sheboons studying african studies are there only so autists in STEM departments get money for research, facilities and educating their successors. Hence why lots of lecturers, even in good unis are on the level of community-college guys who talk about the cultural significance of memes. They are shoddily paid losers who can't do anything right, but they can teach.

Just start killing them in massive culls.

When the first 10% is gone, they will see the picture very clearly, and will shut the fuck up for a long time.

>They are shaddilay paid

Missed the opportunity. Unforgivable.

it's a u. it stands for university which is a place women go to earn worthless degrees

Those stats are records of frequency, which therefore only tell us one thing: that women are more numerous than me and therefore expendable. Whereas men are

R A R E
A
R
E

and you should fight over the last remaining few that remain.

5x=79 women's life expectancy
3x=75 man's life expectancy????

They didn't tell you what kind of degrees they have!

>WOMEN! We're so great we have to tell you how great we are just so you don't forget how great we are! Did we mention how great we are?

>men make more money
>the vast majority of world leaders are men
>men are physically stronger
>men don't need diversity quotas to be hired
nice try OP