Brit/pol/ - Englishmen (and taffies) only edition

>SNP accused of barely trying in EU referendum after being outspent by Wetherspoon pub chain
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/29/snp-accused-barely-trying-eu-referendum-outspent-wetherspoon/

>MPs are sexually assaulting young researchers who have nowhere to turn, says John Mann
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/29/mps-sexually-assaulting-young-researchers-have-nowhere-turn/

>Merkel rejects May's calls to guarantee the rights of EU migrants in Britain and in Europe
express.co.uk/news/politics/737705/angela-merkel-rejects-theresa-may-call-protect-eu-migrants-brexit

>Will the recount change the US election result? How long does a recount take?
express.co.uk/news/politics/737867/recounts-change-US-election-result-Wisconsin-Michigan-Pennsylvania-Donald-Trump-Clinton

>UK government defends apparent U-turn over workers on boards
theguardian.com/business/2016/nov/29/government-defends-apparent-u-turn-over-workers-on-boards

>Labour is heading for electoral wipeout – even without a Ukip resurgence
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/11/labour-heading-electoral-wipeout-even-without-ukip-resurgence/

>Government tells companies to justify executive pay rates
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/pay-gap-workers-executives-theresa-may-latest-announcement-inequality-green-pape-a7445606.html

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/173199
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imperial Leather

ASUKA
S
U
K
A

first for catlicks out

>Some one actually typed this... wew.
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/173199

> SNP accused of barely trying in EU referendum after being outspent by Wetherspoon pub chain

And yet the sheep voted to remain because Nicola Sturgeon told them if they wanted another independence referendum to vote remain, even though the SNP are all about being in the EU, which wouldn't mean independence anyway.

That being said if the Leave side actually BOTHERED to do more, there could have been different results in Scotland but instead they decided to let the sheep follow their master, so anyone there who did vote leave are just being ignored because "Scotland voted Remain".

How unemployed are you? I'm assuming extremely.

Caption this lads.

taigs are scum too be honest

Fuck the UK and fuck britniggers stop posting

get your free game right here

V5LZY-EYH7D-6V20L

Anyone ever been poached by another company at work?

Had a bit of an awkward conservation at work today.

I'd stir her haggis like cement in a wheel barrow

He's a "proud neet". One of his more ridiculous positions.

"NEET pride world wide" as they say during real Brit/pol/ hours

No loyalty to my company here lad. If someone tried to poach me I'd be thrilled. All my boss has ever done is be a cunt who makes my job harder.

>tfw want to read books
>tfw don't live alone
>tfw don't want mummy to catch me reading books about enoch and mosley

thanks big lad

Evening fellow prods

I work for one of the top theatrical sound design companies in the UK, i usually get a poaching offer at least once a week.

i literally could not give that to anyone enjoy m8

What is it like to be extremely inbred and subhuman?

Kind of, I went for an interview with a company and they sent us on a recce of their local competitor got chatting with the staff there and I started with the other company a week later. Was a good thing too, the other lot were wankers

Where's Aberdeenanon?

Also Tunnocks Teacakes desu

>thread wars
No

I get on quite well with my boss, he would be fucked if I left at the moment. I've checked my contract and it does have anti-competitive clause but its very weak and badly worded.

A lady who is on the executive team gave me a call just when I was leaving the office and she's told me to speak to the CTO tomorrow.

You tell me m8

bit mean tbqh

>500k English move to Scotland for 2nd indy ref.
>Vote Yes.
>Replace scotch population with hard working Polish and/or loyal Commonwealth/Portugese
>PROFIT

Did your old company find out? Were the pissed off or did they threaten you?

>tfw dating a qt catlick and she keeps trying to get me to go to church

>prod
no, i just hate catholics and living in the most catholic area ever. why are they so communistic??

I get offers for positions worth more money all the time, but it means moving further away, it means working somewhere new, it also means fucking over the people i work with. Some of them are dicks but on the whole i enjoy working here.

Grass is always greener and all that. I get paid enough to live comfortably and have the perfect balance of money/problems.

>Made by a Hun

KYS

Latexbro, you unbanned yet?

What do you do?

Imma drop this trip. I only use it for cancer board 2.0 anyway

Btw, if you're working for money, you're in the wrong profession.

Yeah it would be a for a lot more money, better job prospects and promotion so the grass is greener.

It would fuck over the people I work with, they are good guys but a bit young and constantly making mistakes so I'm getting tired of picking up the pieces for them.

Yeah they were only down the road. They did ask me to come back for the second round of interviews but by then I already had the job at the other place nailed down, their loss really.

While I do agree, dems the rules.

THE ORIGINAL THREAD FAGGOTS

>two threads
This is uncomfy.

Now STOP POSTING BRITNIGGERS! Wehate these threads everyone hates britnigger threads.

Whenever I forget how immature and idiotic Sup Forums is, brit/pol/ always astounds me. Thread wars are the most nu-fag thing ever.

I realise that, I could get a lot more money if I completely whored myself out.

I work with an IT company that does contract work for the people that want to poach me. The woman on the phone told me I'm literally the only person in my company that they trust to get anything done.

If I tell my boss that he will top himself probably but I can understand where is coming from.

U fuckin wot m8

rules don't apply when a foreigner makes the thread

Lads, I saw Peter Hitchens at a grocery store in Heslington yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh look, another intellectual miscreant, probably votes Labour.”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “'uh? 'uh? 'uh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like twelve gallons of skimmed milk in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, ya need ter pay for those.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bottles of milk and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “ter prevent any Blairite infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bottle and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly. I later looked outside and saw him pouring them down the grid.

meant to do this one.

>implying we didn't have a flip making threads throughout the referendum period
>implying there wasn't an Estonian before him

don't even like anime but asuka is best

If i were you, i'd speak privately with this new company, but tell them you need a few days to decide - they'll be fine with it, i mean they want you so badly they're willing to pay for it.

Speak to your current boss about this offer, and say that you would love to see your current company grow and develop but feel that it has serious problems that need addressing before progress can be made. Explain that you feel you're picking up mistakes all the time and that things like that need to be worked out. If you're as valuable to them as you say, they'd surely bend over backwards to listen to your proposals on how to correct these cancers in the company.

If not, walk.

Don't be a weasel, just be honest and helpful.

This smdh tbqh

Yeah but they were alright lads, a Kraut on the other hand is not.

Britons should demand their own board that only Brit ips can post in.

>ever leaving brit/pol/

Fuck off you nonce

>at university
>meet girl
>in my class
>turns out she's a virgin
>start dating
>have big peepee
>go to put it in
>she can't take it
>blood
>can see where her vagine is actually splitting
>hory shet
>repeat ad infinitum
This is so hard, bruhs. I just want to go balls deep and she cannot take my wang.
but
>she's an English rose

top fucking kek

You mean Conservative

famm
NO!! FUCK BRITNIGGERS. If they have their own board then I can't genocide them with my words

Yeah I'm going to have a call tomorrow morning with the CTO, there's a lot that I would want in writing first like benefits, travel expenses etc. so I don't think its going to happen before Christmas.

>Speak to your current boss about this offer, and say that you would love to see your current company grow and develop but feel that it has serious problems that need addressing before progress can be made. Explain that you feel you're picking up mistakes all the time and that things like that need to be worked out. If you're as valuable to them as you say, they'd surely bend over backwards to listen to your proposals on how to correct these cancers in the company.

My current boss knows this, he picks up the pieces himself as well but not sure why he doesn't seem to do anything to correct it. His boss openly said to me earlier this year that I'm likely at the highest position I would get in the company unless I stuck around for another 5 years which is a lot of shit.

I'm going to be honest, I just don't trust my current company to try and take me to court or something crap.

But the flip was based. This krautcuck spent the whole last thread shitposting and tripfagging. Fuck his thread

How big is it

>Sadiq Khan sets out ambitious plans to deliver 90,000 affordable homes

When will the affordable home meme end?

This is how we got into this mess in London in the first place. No one gets return of investment on these things, they go into disrepair within a decade, and planners only end up ever building luxury homes and apartments so they can avoid caps on profits. Then you just make things twice as worse letting all these fucking people into the country who all gravitate towards London fucking the housing market up even more.

bout 8 inches, m8. thicc too.
>lying on the internet
what's the point

There is nothing illegal about quitting your job and working elsewhere. No one in this country can tell you were you can and can't work.

Perhaps the point is that a developer will build some big residential complex, and will make a profit on the 2/3rds of it that'll be normal price, which makes up for the 1/3rd which is "affordable".

>I just don't trust my current company to try and take me to court or something crap.

Why could someone take you to court for changing jobs?

8 inches thick? thats fucking ludicrous

subhuman inbred americucks posting in brit threads

>being modest on the internet

I bet it's like a pringles can lad.

>tfw the chance of me taking some girl's virginty is getting lower every day
Godfuckingdammit
You lucky cunt

Who else thinks we will fall below 70% English at the next census? I fear it will be as low as 65%.

Your problem isn't that big of a problem really desu, just don't deflower her if you're not going to marry her.

I don't know just wonder why they would put something about non-solicitation for business in a contract?

can't deflower her if his knob literally splits her fanny

They're going to keep fiddling it to keep it higher than it really is, expect surprises, especially considering the unwillingness of census-takers to actually go to the worst parts of Britain for fear of being killed and the unwillingless of Muslims to admit how many of them are in the family for welfare/voting reasons

kek

no lad, just give your weeks notice (2 weeks?) and you will be fine

The only thing i can think they COULD put in a job contract is about trade secrets. Unless they're a manufacturer/inventors theres few "secrets" you could spill.

St Peters Square, Manchester, looks pretty much finished.

It's had that new metro thing put in, and those 2 big white buildings are new. The one of the right is okay (in fact I like it) but the one on the left is .... eh.

top fucking kek. I don't mean 8 inches thicc. That is insane. 8 inches long, bout 5.5 inches around.
lel
I know. I didn't know virgins existed in Britain, desu laddo. I think it's easier to spot them now though, m8. They are different to women who have got pumped and dumped. Innocent as fugg. Gotta treat them right.
Well, I can't really dump her now that we're in the same class for the next 3 years. We'll see what happens, Pete. In any case, has she not been deflowered if I once managed to get my wang halfway in (not continually thrusting, just easing in)
>blood everywhere
>she pulled away and nearly started crying
>vagine was actually splitting down toward her brown eye

YKTD I asked you does Hitchens entertain any conspiracy theories?

are "no go zones" a meme, or are there literally parts of England that aren't safe even in daytime?

>>lying on the internet
>what's the point
You'd be surprised. In some ways it makes people more likely too because there's less chance they'll ever be found out.

anyone recommend any decent books on britain in WW1? can be as esoteric or broad as you like

Just have her practice with a dildo or something

that's new? looks like a relic of the '70s

Addendum:
The groundwork/cement looks a bit povo. Could do with nicer stones to walk on.

There are tons of those. Look at Scotland and the North.

And those are just the "legal" migrants, it will say nothing of the millions of illegal migrants who live here - as the utility companies and supermarkets attest to.

I think a subtraction of 5% from (((their))) figure will be roughly accurate. It is truly a shocking state of affairs.

He bought into cultural marxism, before dropping it when he found it the Jewish connotations for ((((obvious reasons))))

I've got a 4 week notice period, fairly standard not bothered about that.

Yeah nothing secret, I know more confidential stuff about the people who want to poach me.

Thanks for the advice lads, bit less worried now.