What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

FPBP

They have only the interests of city people in their platform.

That the Democrats and their stupid ideas are delegated to the literal fringes of society

They aren't, really. They have the West Coast, the Northeast, and wherever a large enough concentration of black and mexican Americans exists to tip the scales one way or another.

This is out of context. I think he said 'if we don't do something we are not even a national party by next year' or whatever

wrong

>Northeast
>West Coast
>Chicago

that's literally it

That they only resonate with about a dozen cities?

They've given up on even trying to appeal to the Midwest, and are going to triple down on University Core Identity Politics

oh poor them, they have california and ny handed to them on a silver plate every sinle election which is basically a third of the votes you need to win right there and they still can't win.

they only have about a dozen states left they can rely on to keep voting for them no matter what

This
My state is perpetually fucked because of all our fucking colleges

Except that holds a majority of the population - only overrepresentation of rural states at every level keeps the GOP around.

But those dozen states have 2/5 of the electoral college votes. It's pretty miraculous that Trump won this election, honestly.

I really hope that Pelosi wins for the sake of the nation. Pelosi and keith Ellison being the face of the dems guarantees 4 years of republican control of the house and senate plus republucans will pick up some Senate seats in 2 years.

the only big states they have are NY CA and IL. The rest are lilywhite states like Vermont and Massachusetts, and low population states with a non-white majority like NM and Hawaii

>they have california and ny handed to them on a silver plate every sinle election

And Illinois, and the east coast and Washington and Oregon....

They basically start the race with a 100% guaranteed 178 EC votes while Republicans can only reliably count on 132.

They can flip MA and VT, it will just take time. Start with the schools, Boston cucks us every fucking election however

granted, the electoral college wasn't in his favor, but he did the unthinkable by flipping the rust belt. If you look at states at VA, MN, NV, NH, he didn't lose by very much and can very likely win them in the next election. The dems fear the electoral college because he just realigned it against them

Only big state the GOP holds is TX . . . .by sheer numbers, the Dems get more votes, even in 2014.

I wouldn't count it. That's where Bernie and Elizabeth Warren got elected. Just imagine how unhinged you have to be to even think about electing either of those two. However, Vermont was reliably republican up until the 80s. I'm not sure how that changed

Tim Ryan is Pelosis son in law....

yes, but we can count on just about every mainland state to vote republican every time no questions asked. The Democrats have fewer of those states to rely on

Because VT is rural, but not Appalachian racist. GOP only gets the latter.

>I'm not sure how that changed

Reagan introduced too many Bible-thumpers to the GOP which turned a lot of people off.

Sure - like I said, the system over-represents the rurals.

Demographics seem to favor the Dems long term, but that will depend on if Hispanics don't go GOP.

That's half the country

I predict a major realignment that will be even more shocking than the 2016 electoral map. Every blue state, except Illinois, will be on one of the coasts. Trump won this election, and if he succeeds in his first term, he will win his reelection by an even larger margin

Reagan gave amnesty to 3 million spics, more like.

it isn't because they're racist. WV used to be solid democrat. They're solid red now because democrats want to put coal miners out of work

>we're a coastal party
>republican party holds border perimeter by a factor of 3

To be fair, Hawaii really doesn't care, and we have dick for electoral votes anyway.

I didn't see a single sign for either candidate for the entire cycle. Saw tons for local people, though.

>we're a coastal party

they are

>and if he succeeds in his first term

meh, it's pretty damn unlikely, given his econ and holding all three branches. However, we could see a right-wing coup, especially if there's a terrorist act that can be used to whip up the fearful.

WV is Appalachian as well. That nation is friendly to white nationalism, Yankees aren't.

if Bush can get reelected, Trump can get reelected. Incumbent advantage is real

It's pretty obvious. The Democratic strategy is only ever to win WA, OR, CA, FL, NY, and the rest of the Atlantic Seaboard where possible. The reason they lost this time is because they fucked up FL - without FL, they cannot win, because they will never get any inland states except IL and DUDEWEED CO. That's why they've historically been very in favor of the Electoral College - since that's their whole strategy - and only come out against it when it fucks them because they basically try to cheat.

Hey that's my Rep.

He's a big guy.

again, you forget that Boston, and Springfield decide fucking EVERYTHING

Yeah, but remember Bush didn't hold 3 branches. He got to blame plenty of shit on Congress till 2002, and also had 9/11 to paste over the low-info voters.

Trump and the GOP is going to need a 9/11 - whether they find one or make one, because his promises are pretty insane, and when he can't deliver there's nobody to blame for obstructionism.

I pity states like Illinois and Massachusetts that get a bad rap just because the Democrats hold their whole states hostage

>That's why they've historically been very in favor of the Electoral College - since that's their whole strategy

uhhhhh no - EC disfavors the Dems by quite a bit. It's why twice now in 20 years they've won the popular vote and lost the election.

The 50 state strategy Dean did paid off well - Obama stupidly abandoned that after it got him elected though. So instead the Dems went back to their stupid "win FL and PA" strategy, which lets the GOP relax everywhere else and pick up state houses.

wrong. Bush inherited a republican congress. He didn't lose it until 2006. And I wouldn't doubt Trump. His entire career was about delivering and getting things done

Unions too
we literally have unions that will toss your ass to the curb if you vote anything but democrat
no i'm not joking

Springfield is nigger and crime central in our state
and Boston is the same but has Cambridge right next door
so it's double cucked
not to mention we have 2 sanctuary cities right next to Boston as well, so take a wild guess who they vote

the sanctuary cities spawned under our last governor who irrevocably fucked our state, which is why we now have a republican governor

Illinois is the most corrupt shit out there.

Year in, and year out.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills sometimes. I wonder if they'll ever mention how much of a hold the mob still has on it.

Maybe they should start being a real party again instead of just settling for being republican-lite. They're nearly indistinguishable from the republicans on everything but some social issues and gun control, who does that appeal to?

Prepare for the democrats to kiss work class white voter ass for the next 4 years.

Bush lost the Senate before he was elected, when Jeffords switched. They regained in 2002, and by that point had not only flogged 9/11 but were getting the boots on the ground effect in Iraq.

> His entire career was about delivering and getting things done

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no.

>EC disfavors the Dems b quite a bit

Hillary started the night with 269 electoral votes favoring her. There is a strong prejudice against Republican under the electoral college.

Chicago is a disgrace to this nation, it's even worse than Detroit at this point
it must fucking suck man

Uh that has nothing to do with the EC - Hillary started the night favored because of polls that didn't align with reality. Hell, 2 weeks out AZ was competitive.

EC greatly favors less populated states, which are GOP in general.

>we literally have unions that will toss your ass to the curb if you vote anything but democrat

I am still in awe of how Trump won union states like Wisconsin and Michigan

>However, Vermont was reliably republican up until the 80s. I'm not sure how that changed

Hippies and marijuana.
It's not a coincidence that the first Ben and Jerry's franchise was opened in 1981.

why don't you try building a skyscraper in the most vicious real estate market in the universe?

People who vote for them because they're not the GOP.

Which is a majority, but most don't want to show up just to vote against the crazy. It's why Obama couldn't get congress voters after 2008.

they're nowhere near as corrupt, our state was corrupted to hell
our new governor just recently ended fucking illegals getting drivers licences
who knows how many of these cunts were registered to vote before he managed to end that

as much as I hate those guys, I love their ice cream. I went to a Ben and Jerry's in full Maga gear once

Uhhhhhh you think Trump's the only one that did that? Most others don't get loans from Daddy or go into bankruptcy multiple times either. Or have to settle fraud charges.

>6 people of thousands file a fraud lawsuit because reasons
>therefor it's 100% fradulent

>muh small loan

nobody would know or care about Fred Trump if Donald Trump hadn't started the Trump organization and built a business empire of his own

>Uhhhhhh

back to 9gag, faggot

They want higher taxes on the wealthy and universal healthcare, plus huge government spending. GOP only wins because of cultural and social issues.

you better make sure he doesn't get tossed out next midterm. Luckily, Democrats are too stupid and lazy to vote in midterms

>4U

I fucking hope not
he may be a RINO but he's been pretty good so far, he knows he can't do anything controversial until his next term
hopefully we can elect a republican house rep or senator alongside the governor this coming midterm

shit's gonna be close, if we are really lucky, Chief "yells at Trump" will be gone too

I don't expect her to go anywhere because the turbocucks in Massachusetts will reelect her. At least we can point and laugh at her while the Democrats become increasingly irrelevant. Maybe she will be their sacrificial lamb for 2020. I don't know who else will be

I really fucking hope she doesn't win, but knowing Boston and Cambridge they will vote her again

but lets look at it this way
if one republican stays here, then MA will be one of the states to tip over complete majority to the republicans, which means CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS FOR ALL

but we have to stay with at least one republican, we need either a house rep, senator or governor to stay or be elected, so here's to luck.

Should be self explanatory. They aren't a viable party nation wide. Only in specific areas

good luck. It feels good being in a republican one party state. I can't imagine waking up everyday realizing this is who represents me in Washington

Nope. They aren't even capable of effectively doing that anymore