Trump is fucked

>"I will not go quietly into the night" -John Kerry

washingtonexaminer.com/kerry-i-will-not-go-quietly-into-the-night/article/2608399

Pissing yourself already /pol? I know Trump is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BZtGf1WY58U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kerry is a bitch who gets underlings to handle shit for him.

Let him step, there is enough dirt on him to mar the democrat party for decades, if not dissolution.

I bet he still thinks people aren't aware.

Jailed for treason then.

Not our fault that fruitloop likes fucking little kids.

Is that a face you can trust? nigga looks like a political caricature

You can see it in his face.

The amount of things he's done that made him doubt himself.

He wears it. Had some plastic surgery, but the brow doesn't lie.

>john kerry
>isnt relevant anymore unless you are talking about ketchup
KEK
KE
K
E
K
KE
KEK
wtf is he gonna do> he hasnt been relevant since his wife bought the ketchup company

Who here remembers all the hilarious shit Michael Savage has said about this clown?

FRANKENSTEIN IS SCARY

keked and checked

Hey OP.

Ask him about the "principal" negotiations with Ecuador.

This is what I hate, all of a sudden the narrative will be flipped to "it's all trump's fault" "the poor Dem's be fightin da powah". Can we just please demolish western media outlets and build them from scratch already??

Did you read political zoo in 2005
He called him Flippus Floppus

>losing an election against Bush

Nobody gave a fuck what he had to say when he was third in line to be the POTUS.

Nobody will give a fuck what he has to say at any point in the future.

Are we not doing that right here, right now?

John "Skull and Bones" Kerry?

John "I'm not dead yet so I might as well" Kerry?

Please do. Oh, please do.

He wont go quietly but no one will notice if he stays.

Kerry the Jew.

He was never third in line

i thought his wife was the heir to the ketchup company? either way you are right no one literally no one (not even his own wife) likes john kerry

I have talked with a half dozen people that all think State is third in line. Its sad how far we have fallen in civics.

Maybe I'm mistaken but I'm pretty sure he called out protectionism on the basis of the US being a big exporter country?

no literally, i know nothing he has done except by the ketchp company and give it to his wife cuz he is cucked, other than that i dont have a clue what he has done

KERRY'S GONNA RELEASE EVERYTHING WIKILEAKS THREATENED HIM WITH
Everyone still have those verification hashes? I have a feeling that Kerry's about to fall on his own sword just to spite Trump and Hillary, while also cucking Assange's ghost by releasing first. Kerry's just petty and corrupt enough to do it.

john kerry is probably the most powerful person holding an office position in the US currently. even more powerful than obama. obama is somewhat barred from making dubious moves, kerry is not

What is the fucker going to do?

He already lost his presidential run against Bush jr of all people. So i don't expect him to run again.

by becoming secstate he removed himself from the senate and would face difficulty getting his senate seat back.

as of Jan 20th. He is just going to be another former politician rattling around DC or NYC. sucking up money from various advocacy groups.

Why would he go through all the trouble to make the rendition happen, if he was just going to out it anyway?

Has he lost it?

>Pissing yourself already /pol? I know Trump is.
Yep. Pissing myself laughing.

yea i think she just married some dude who inherited the company before john kerry, i dont think she was some great businessperson or something who made the company

It is the first cabinet position in line
But yeah we are a country of retards

>John Kerry

Got absolutely destroyed running against Bush in 2004, even after the Iraq war. He's a string of piss who doesn't have the gall, integrity or fortitude to do anything that will affect Trump.

reminder john kerry is a lizardperson
youtube.com/watch?v=BZtGf1WY58U

he's pretty much bush's hidden hand man. surprised he's still even considered relevant. pretty much same thing goes for obama in terms of actions speaking louder than do words.

what was horse-face doing in Antarctica on election day?

Good.

he won't do anything because they're all on the same team

wasn't assange in antarctica

fine. then scream
begging for his life. i dont think it worked

Then he can be dragged, kicking and screaming, into the abyss.

Bitch, you went quietly into the night fucking 12 years ago.

he also called Trump a Trotskyist in that book

huh, i always thought she married him as the owner because she wanted to have the company moved over sea for cheaper prices even though kerry supposed be fighting to bring jobs back kek, he is getting cucked by a kike

what the fuck? he literally looks exactly like Andrew Jackson, dick

this

Looks like we know who will commit suicide by two shots to the back of the head next.

> 1 post by this id

will ctr bots ever stop?

even you're digits can't excuse your lack od archive.is

faggot