DAILY REMINDER

There are German soliders alive today who fought in the war and are living through the collapse of the country they and millions of their comrades fought and died for.

cantwakeup.jpg

AHAHAHA. It's pretty funny.

You have to go back Mehmet.

>brit talking about the downfall of another country

germany today is the poltical and economical dominant power in europe,

This is what happens when you try to kill off or subjugate other Europeans

For now. Your decline is only beginning and there'll be no end in sight unless you change NOW.

The German people will he a footnote of history in a few decades if things continue. We've had our disagreements in the past Hans but I don't want that to happen.

There are British soldiers alive today who fought in the war and while walking trough London or Manchester are slowly realising that they fought for the wrong side

You need another Fuhrer to restore that country to the heights it achieved. The international Jewry won the battle 71 years ago but a Fourth Reich will be soon established, at least it needs to be if we are to preserve our European heritage and secure our potential as the hierarchial race.

That's true.

There was an article in the Daily Mail a few years ago, they interviewed British WW2 veterans who lamented how their country has ended up after all they fought for. Fucking sad mate.

There are American soldiers alive today who fought in the war witnessing their country being made grest again. Feels pretty good man.

fucking kek

I wish Trump the best mate but unless he goes full Reich, he'll lose in 2020.

Your demographics are too pozzed.

EU President: "Germany exists only in order to ensure the existence of the Jewish people"

Good, there are no mexican soldiers alive today that can see the moral clusterfuck the country is...

Huehuehue

Are there any mexicans alive or still living in mexico?

Ohhhh boy here we go
>trump will never get the nomination
>trump will never beat Hillary
>trump will never win 2020

You really wanna spend 4 years saying that only to eat crow when he makes all 50 states go red?

>living through the collapse of the country
The Marshal plan was the best thing that ever happened to Germany and the only thing worse for Germany than Russian occupation was the rise of the Nazi party.
Hitler was literally Donald Trump.

when i feel bad about Trudeau I think at least
its not Merkel then i feel better desu

Don't start lad, I'm on your side. I lost friends over my support for Trump here in Bongistan.

He won despite the popular vote going against him this time, in 4 years the demographics will be even worse and his task will be more difficult.

Good. I hope they get to watch it all burn one more time.

>unless he goes full Reich, he'll lose in 2020.
I doubt we'll make it to 2020.

Their wives and mothers still sucking dicks for cigarettes?

>5 shekels have been donated to your account.

Get fucked shitskin.

>in 4 years the demographics will be even worse and his task will be more difficult.
Nope, he'll be just like Reagan, fatter, older, more senile, but you cucks vote on style, not substance, and the incumbent always has an advantage.
If he's alive, and the Republic still stands, he'll get re-elected.

America was still American during the 80s.

no now they do it for free and its nigger dicks. hot. just imagine pure blood german aryan women on her knees infront of 10 inch juicy bbc.

We lost a war against the mightiest empire of the world combined. You lost a war for survival against potatoes.

Here your (you)

But Potatoes are some mean mother fuckers when they want to be

But you couldn't beat the Jew at his own deceptive game but you still can.

>We

Why do you guys pretend he never issued the Nero decree? Hitler himself said the Germans were weak for failing and deserved to be destroyed.

>"muh drugs"

Thankfully you needed Germany as a buffer state against the Soviet Union. Or else the Marshal plan could have been replaced by the Morgenthau plan.

I also didn't know Hitler had a daughter married to a Jew and all of his children dating Jews and saying at AIPAC how much he loves the Jews and so on and on and on...

Really makes you think...