#Hillary 2020

That's right drumpfkins, she's coming back in 2020 to kick trumps ass. See you on the flip side

You won't get so lucky next time once we ban fake news and stop the russian interference

I once answered an ad on Craigslist for some man on man action. I showed up at the meeting place (a run down Hollywood motel). Low and behold Jonah hill was the one in the room! He had me rail him up the ass for several hours while he wailed and moaned. I left him in the bathroom, took a piss on him before I left, then berated him for a few minutes by calling him a faggot and such. He cried like a little girl, and helplessly tried to plug his ass from bleeding with the tub stopper

She is going to lose again and again! The failure is hers since she was born.
Praise Kek

>Clinton laying groundwork for third run

More like "Clinton laying IN THE GROUND for third run"

Amirite?

Holy shit she just doesn't get that the majority of the country hates her. Go ahead and run, it will be glorious watching her get humiliated running for the presidency a third time.

Is that a green screen?

This isn't your average, everyday delusion.

This is...advanced delusion.

She would be 73yo. That's if she survives that long.

She couldn't beat one of the most obnoxious candidates in history. Literally anyone could beat that bitch

FPBP

She won't be alive in 2020

I pray that they let her run again. She will never be elected.

Trump 2nd term guaranteed. Thanks Cunton.

She has been investigated by the FBI multiple times, not happening. If the Dems seriously think shitlary is the best chance they've got, that just shows how in shambles the D party is

> fake news
I love this meme

wow

>people think she won't die before 2020

This bitch is ruining her party's platform.

she might run but she wont survive the demo primaries.

>You won't get so lucky next time once we ban fake news and stop the russian interference

But afaik, with these elections you just enabled full facist mode government: Trump and his brownshirts control the executive, legistlative and soon the juridical branches of the government, as Trump appoints Scalia-minded replacement.

How are you going to accomplish your pro-Hillary reforms, as your new Reichsführer will eliminate all political opposition?

Dems lost because nobody liked her (they didn't vote). There is no way they will let her through again.

Kek. I wonder how many babies will buy her another 8 years of life.

She wont even win the primary.

KEK WANTS JILL

First post best post

She will be #dead by then.
Hopefully.

She WANTS pizzagate to be made public, doesn't she?

I know this is bait and all, but why do you hate the Russians as much as you do? It's a retarded and useless hatred and they're the most dangerous thing in the world right now contrary to your belief.

Anyway, even if such were true and by some cruel miracle she does live at all to 2020, hey, four more years of having the luxury of living, right?

in 2020 there won't be any room in the Democrat party for rich old white women.

2020 Ivanka will hold the Women card and Hillary will btfo'd once more.

>I know this is bait and all, but why do you hate the Russians as much as you do?

Most jews in America come from the lands of the former Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth, ie. Poland, Lithuania, Belarus, and western Ukraine. The kikes lived like kings in the commonwealth. They had all kinds of legal privileges and controlled the economy. They were tax collectors who leased the estates if the nobility (the Polish nobility was actually urbanized and preferred to be absentee landowners). They had monopolies on money lending, liquor distilling, and tavern keeping. Basically, they had a license to fleece the peasants. They lent money to plant the crop, took a share for the nobles and a share for themselves in rent, distilled a portion of it, exported the rest, and lent money to the peasants to drink away what little they had in taverns the jews owned. Basically, the whole countryside was up to their eyes in debt to the hooknoses. They considered it the highest point in their history. The wealth was used to found many Jewish schools and most Jewish religious sects (Hasidics of various types) can trace their origin to Poland in the 1600s.

When Russia took over this land they put a stop to this. The (((heebs))) have NEVER forgotten and NEVER forgiven. The Czar is STILL a boogeyman to them. Their hatred of Russia is inborn at this point.

Hillary will be 73 years old on inauguration day 2021, which, if she wins (she wont) would make her the OLDEST president in American history.
She barely survived this election and lost with the entire fucking world propping her up. It would be suicide for the DNC to run her again.

she won't live that long

>It would be suicide for the DNC to run her again

The average democratic senator is almost 70. They know they can't hold onto their white talent forever and the people nipping at their heels are a bunch of symone sanders clones.

The days of rich old white women lording it over the party are almost over. Blacks didn't vote for Hillary and they want her and all the other old rich white women gone.

As long as they give away all their money and then blame working class white males for their problems

>77
witnessed

>coming back in 2020

I didn't know Skeletons can run

you're going to be too busy dodging ovens to worry about whether or not that slit gets into the white house

OH YES PLEASE!

No candidate would be mroe easy to beat for Trump. Yes please.

Third run? That would be 4th run as she ran in 2008, 2012 and 2016 and lost all 3.

What?

CHEKT

okay sure but did you at least leave him some Subway?

he's a newfag

She should be in jail in 2017.

No, if you give a fantasy subway once they will expect it again. I just wanted him to know who is in charge, hence why I pissed on him.

fucking this, she would lose against a senile Bush sr who picked Bush jr as his VP

OP's ass is more blown out that Jonah Hill's by this one post.

LoL, she wont make it until 2020. Patients with Kuru die within 12 month.

They can certainly vote

I don't know about that. I gave it to that fucker pretty good. If your ever in the Hollywood area I recommend giving him a go. He posts his ads under the alias "assboy716". He also likes having you use crisco as lube.

the real question is will they need to raise her with negromancy before then.

they be both dead or incapable to run cuz old age

>implying she wouldn't already be dead from the AIDS that bill had given to her

Heard this before ,through the entire election.

Autumnwatch looks shit this year.

/thread

get out of my chair Drumpfelstiltskin
it's my turn

>Poland, Lithuania, Belarus, and western Ukraine
According to your story the Russians destroyed the Jews in Eastern Europe. What's taking us so long?

THICC

Coming back from what? The fucking grave?

>HRC 2020
>First zombie president

>MUH FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT
Now that I think about it, actually, doesn't Wilson's wife definitely count?

>definitely
*technically

Soon... soon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is that fake news trying to do the juju on my brain again.

The "Russian interference"?

What interference?

What does that even mean?

pls happen

watching her crash and burn again would be so nice

democraps are retarded
>leader is nancy pelosi again

She's out of politics now,No more Clintons! Hooray!

At what point do they acknowledge that Clinton is keeping new talent from rising in the party?

What? Surely that's illegal/unconstitutional? SHE RAN TWICE AND LOST. Isn't she stopping those who the people believe in from running? Your country is a fucking mess. And that's coming from a Britbong

This might be true because the Clintons will never give up. They need their pay-to-play foundation running somehow.

Donald Trump is going to be president for 8 years, screencap this.

And then he left.

I get it. Its a ponzi scheme!

Jew machinery and medicine men can keep her body alive for another two decades at least. Her mind, however.

It's over. She's going to be too ill to do it

OP, please call me a faggot. Please, I really want you to call me a faggot.

Of course you won't. Must suck being constrained by your flawed ethos and PC mentality.

Honestly, idk. they dont have a lot of time left, and they are pretty thoroughly btfo. their best bet is to lay low and funnel the remaining foundation funds into grooming chelsea to carry it on. poor girl.

What talent?

The identity politics that democrats practice has made their rank and file democrats dumb as rocks while at the same time as inept as an 90 year old grandpa that has been slammed in the nuts with a broom.

The DNC is going to be replaced by a Muslim from the midwest.

The party is as good as dead in the water for at least eight years, that is if they don't fracture and split.

Well if you think about it, they thought she was going to win this election and obviously run for a second term in 2020. If she is able to do the latter with her age and health she can run again in 2020 as well. Although she would never beat Trump in 2020.
It's weird how the Clintons only have one child that can carry on their legacy.

Could you imagine Ivanak vs Hilary in 2020

Women will have a civil war with each other

Sorry Hilly. Only celebs from this point on. Zombie Kanye West will get the democratic nomination.

>laying groundwork for third run

More like digging her own grave.