Three new political committees have formed in the last month urging first lady Michelle Obama to run for president in...

>Three new political committees have formed in the last month urging first lady Michelle Obama to run for president in 2020.

Are you ready for Michelle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6kSJ9QYv5os
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Christ the memes would be glorious.

Just need to shop her face to the ugly Beyonce photo and boom

memein

>Are you ready for Michelle?
depends how big her bbc is

what a fucking ugly human

Nigger, liberal and a women. Worse than hillary

Im ready for Chelsea vs Micheal primaries.

>first black president
>first female president
>first transsexual president
>first jewish emperor

Is it 2015+5 already?

>Experience: Was first lady
Jesus Christ, at least Trump ran a company.

She hasn't done anything in her career. She was a failed attorney who quit law after only 3 years and became a low-level state gubment worker (career of choice for negresses with degrees).

top kek

burgers want to be a royalty so bad

>The dark corner of the internet that believes MichELLE is a MichAEL

What qualifies her as a politician? Why do leftists have such a fucking hard-on for trying to elect the wives of previous presidents? Can't they find female politicians with any actual qualifications, so they just nominate people who are qualified by association?

But yeah. Please do nominate her. I'd love to see Trump do to her what Reagan did to Mondale.

Why do Leftists pretend she's beautiful??
Same thing as with Diana.
Oh she isn't hideous so we gotta pretend she's fine when in reality she is a 5/10 at best (if you are gracious)...

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is it true that America is absolutely crazy for her and she's so immensely popular as the newspaper say? I personally don't see the charisma, she seems so... average?
(Nothing to do with her race btw)

Imagine the tears as Trump beats wives of former presidents one after one.

#TwoTermTrump

Then why was neither bush nor Clinton elected?

yeeeeeah with Trump as president not sure we can use her inexperience in politics as an argument

because the last first lady lawyer they ran worked so well for them, right?

Would black men even vote for her?

only party loyalist democrats like her.

>What qualifies her as a politician?
Democrats: Vagina. Black.

She's a black woman married to the messiah, of course the wing of the Democrat party that advocates identity politics has a hard-on for her. They want her to be Obama 2.0.

How about experience in ANYTHING as an argument? She has never done anything of note in the public sector OR the private sector

Fuck this shit.

I am so tired of these American cunts wanting to make presidential dynasties.

No more Obamas in office.

No more Bushes

No more Clintons.

Enough is enough, fuck these political elite families.

I thought they wanted a woman for president.

no black man will vote for this

but go Ivanka 2024 :^)

the money wants stability and predictability.

plus it is easy to raise funds and voter support with strong brand recognition.

>Using snapchat image as avatar

can Snapchat kill Twitter? serious question.

don't you mean Michael?

>"Ready for Michelle" super PAC
wtf are they smoking??? Don't they realize Americans are sick of dynasties?

If this nigger becomes president.....

Some people voted for her this election, so it's not far-fetched.

>implying there's any stop to the Barron Reich

Michelle has stated that she despises politics and won't run numerous times.

this. michelle brings nothing to the table that qualifies her to run anything.

here's your (You)

Praise god when memes once again become reality.
Praise!

Great. Can't wait for this gorilla bitch to invade the tv in four years. She has shoulders like Lyle Alzado holy fuck

she lost americas heart when she accidentally pushed stevie wonder down the stairs
youtube.com/watch?v=6kSJ9QYv5os

That's like the first step to running

niggers and fag libcucks love her. The rest of us think she's an ape in heels, even if we can't say it publicly.

>Hillary says she'll run in 2020
>SuperPACs setting up a Michelle run in 2020
This is gonna be fucking amazing. Michelle is in a position to just straight up release all of the pizza info if she so chooses, since even though Barack's involved she probably isn't, so we might well see Moloch go down in flames on live TV in 2020.

underrated

low level? that bitch cleared like $250k a year in the 90s. did she really lose her law license?

>race card worked
>Woman card nearly worked

Lets just do both!

Sup Forums will meme her until the whole world discovers he is a tranny. And then Trump will win for 4 more years of fun.

>If we want to win 2020 we must keep pushing identity politics!
The democrats are so out of touch, it's unbelievable. If they want to win back the rust belt the best option would be someone like Jim Webb.

Trump would BTFO her so much in the debates. I know Obama gets a lot of hate here but he's actually okay compared to Michelle. You can simply sense she's a

>human

I'M READY ONLY FOR GODDESS IVANKA

I believe at some point she was disbarred for being unethical. I'll look it up

Liberalism is all about throwing all your cards on the table and wondering why your opponents Christian White Male card beat everything.

100%. I don't think she should bother running for office beforehand either, unless she runs for congress in '18 or something. She'll have Obama as no1. advisor and that's all she'll need campaign-wise and president-wise.

Can post-trannies request new birth certificates? Serious question in case she runs.

Unless life after the WH is truly boring, I can't see why she'd want to. They're going to be making more money than they can spend as soon as they leave in January...

>women

>black
>woman
The only qualification she's missing is LGBT

oh shit senpai

uhh, racist and sexist much?

>thinking that sheboon could beat based kanye

Every politician who runs for the top spot says they aren't running for the top spot. Recent examples include Boris, gove and may in the UK. Sanders said years ago he'd never run for president. Clinton said it years ago too. Point is if someone repeatedly says they aren't running, they've already started canvassing.

and transphobic

Where did I talk about experience in politics? Some of the most revered US presidents had little to no political experience prior to their presidency. Instead, they had executive experience from things like business, union or military leadership.

yeeeeeah xD

GEN Z WILL NOT VOTE FOR THE LADY WHO FUCKED UP THEIR SCHOOL LUNCHES

/thread

Another man in the Whitehouse? Fuck off, we need a woman president.

lol

Get the fuck out of here

>I know Obama gets a lot of hate here but he's actually okay

He gets hate because of Sup Forums's autistic racism, not because of his record.

Finally a real man's man for the job

What hashtag will she use?
#goingbananas?

Omg Kek just confirmed.

She is a tranny though

Let's make school lunches less appetizing. Make it less affordable as well.
Sounds like her husband's healthcare plan. Good intentions without thinking of repercussions.

>He gets hate because of Sup Forums's autistic racism, not because of his record.

Lol nigga what record? All that motherfucker did was go golfing and have barbeques.

how is this even human?

Why can't these retards figure it out

No one wants a former first lady to run

There are plenty of Liberal women out there.
Ones who don't have to crawl out from the scandals of their husbands

Put one of those up

Trump will meme a Whites-only Amendment to the Constitution before he's out of office.

She is beautiful though

You really want a tranny to lead the free world?
Trump is a jewish tool but this is whole different ordeal.

>women
no

>the state of the democratic party

After Trump...anyone is qualified.

I'm not sure they'll remember school lunch ever being good.
The tail end of the millennials definitely remember though.
I got hit by the shitty lunches during middle school and every one of us hated her guts.

>Trump says he's too old for 2nd run.
>endorses Ivanka
>Ivanka wins because she's prettier(people will subconsciously prefer her)
>libtards rage at white women again

>Obongo returns to the white house as proxy president
>fucks everything up even worse to spite the reign of Trump
>the presidential races just become wars between the Trump and Obongo dynasties

Well at least if it gets elected there will be another 4 years of male presidency.

Michelle, muh belle, these are words that go together well, my michelle....

You're a dude, you're a dude, you're a dude.
That's all I want to say

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Barack Obama is undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to make America more like the rest of the world.

That's why he passed Obamacare and the stimulus and Dodd-Frank and the deal with Iran. It is a systematic effort to change America. When I'm president of the United States, we are going to re-embrace all the things that made America the greatest nation in the world and we are going to leave our children with what they deserve: the single greatest nation in the history of the world.

>Ready for Michelle
Because Ready for Hillary was such a fucking success wasn't it

Don't worry boys their memetics is no match for ours

She was literally the 900 pound girl in the room of Obama's presidency? Can't we just make an exhibit at a zoo of her that looks like some daytime talk show and have her comment on "relevant issues" all day?

The only superpac I'm scared of is the one in Michelle's trousers.

>biggest political accomplishment is making school lunches shittier

lmao

Gorilla*

She's black

AND a woman!

>What's her qualifications tho

Absolutely nothing

Welp