Let's take a look at this country

>Order
>No crimes
>Strong military
>Everyone willing to die for the country
>Respect is common law
>No immigrants
>No SJW/feminists

Now imagine this on a white country, with a good economical plan (not a communist trash one) that doesn't seek world domination and ends up falling apart (Hitler...).

Tell me a flaw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5xs--To414I
youtu.be/Xh4CtTGAzKw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyongyang_(restaurant_chain)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>giving up freedom for order
disgusting. your ancestors would be ashamed

Ever heard of a North Korean restaurant?

Neither have they.

>giving freedom of a nations people for order
fixed that for you.
Rapefugees and other migrants should be kept at a short leash until they prove they aren't filth.

>with a good economical plan
Hunger is only a problem for communism

they have them in china and they're always looking for new employees because a lot of them escape

Centralized planning leads to inefficiencies. NK is no different.

Watch this. It's really wierd.

youtube.com/watch?v=5xs--To414I

>no crimes
Well, they have crimes, they just shoot the criminals.

>No food

Weed is legal in NK. Sucks if you get the munchies though.

But the number of starving in north Korea exceeds a lot of African nations. Hunger still exists in capitalistic economies but it is not affecting many.

>Atheists
No thanks

Your example only function because of the oppressive abuses of freedom by the government. next

>gdp per capita : 583.00 USD
yeah no

?
>starving in north Korea exceeds a lot of African nations
I know, i said that their economical plan sucks dick since they're communist, im proposing the opposite

>get executed for anything considered a slight to the glorious leader

>>No crimes

There's a ton of black markets and crime in the countryside

>>Strong military

They're fucking weak, they have outdated soviet equipment from the 60's. The only trump cards they have are the artillery near Seoul and the nuclear bombs.

>>No immigrants

I'd rather live in a multicultural hellhole than a country where I can't legally leave. That's a red flag right there.

>>No SJW/feminists

I mean I hate them too but do they really affect your day-to-day life? Its not like North Korea where everyday you have to bow to the fat Kims photos and watch propoganda everyday which sounds like a cross between a korean church sermon and Satanic cult chants.

all they need are resources. that's why under kim il sung north korea was better. because USSR was providing resources. NK barely has any resources which is why everyone outside of pyongyang is starving.

and also most people don't understand it/don't get why they suppress so many freedoms but i can explain it like this:

the western world values freedom, while the eastern/asian world values order. in asian society, we believe that there are those who command and those who are commanded, and you must respect the commander, but in the west, they believe in "MUH FREEDOM" "MUH EXPRESSION" "MUH VOICE".

in asian world we don't believe in that because most of the time the people's voice doesn't mean shit and doesn't matter.

basically north korea functions how any old chinese/korean/japanese kingdom would function before the europeans. north korea is asian values in the form of a country.

summary, asian values authoritarianism, europeans/westerners value libertarianism

pic related, my family tree.

Irrelevant, doesnt matter if you earn 100 times less if you pay 200 times less for simple stuff. Basic economics

kek

Good on them

>There's a ton of black markets and crime in the countryside

Because they follow a communist model, that leads to hunger, poverty and crime. Not what im proposing.

>Weak Military?

Maybe, who knows, but still a feared Military

>I'd rather live in a multicultural hellhole than a country where I can't legally leave. That's a red flag right there.

No one would want to leave

>I mean I hate them too but do they really affect your day-to-day life?

Wait until the next generation ful of binary and fluid gender trannies that are defending sex change for 14 yo and say that again

North Korea is Best Korea desu

This is more horrifying than weird.

youtu.be/Xh4CtTGAzKw

If you could choose would you choose the nowadays Sweden full of immigrants but progressive or a Sweden with closed border and a strong military?

... what's wrong with immigrants? I like tacos and shit man.

It's not so much "Europeans" or westerners that value muh freedom/liberty rather than Americans.
Authoritarianism still has a great history in Europe.

Nothing wrong with good immigrants. But tacos arent worth a 200% rise on homicide and rape rates

Also, you don't need 11 million people to make a couple of tacos.

>Fucking North Korea
>Order
Like in a slave factory. You can almost smell the rape and sweat.
>No crimes
It's not a crime when the state does it xD xD xD
>Strong military
Literally has WW2-level weapons, kek.
>Everyone willing to die for the country
That's not a nice joke about their famine, user...
>Respect is common law
Yeah either that or you get the rope.
>No immigrants
Not after they ate them, no.
>No SJW/feminists
They don't have fat people so all the feminists are super skinny hot chicks, no need for feminism then.

I hate lolbertarianism so not biased, but NK is a bad attempt at proper dictatorship.

But their women are hot

Oops wrong one

yea
but it seems like libertarianism is more prevalent in western europe

I'll admit I'm a little sympathetic to them.
Of course they're fucking flawed, they're a police state, that much is obvious.
But, their propaganda is aesthetic as fuck.
I love a nation that has unapologetic nationalist fervor, a fighting spirit to them, like the whole world is against them, and yet they fight on until the bitter end, even though starving, outnumbered, and with outdated equipment, because they have a unique and special destiny as a people. Despite the women being conscripted into the military, they otherwise have very traditional gender norms and a family-centered culture.

When I watch North Korean propaganda, I get the same warm fuzzy feeling as when I watch old videos from Rhodesia.

What the last decade showed is that libertarianism only leads to degenerates

>Germany 'Mr Flirt' teaches refugees how to pick up women

And the sad part is that this might not even be the bottom of it

North Korea is best Korea, but also South Korea was pretty good under Park Chung-Hee-
a strong, nationalist leader with a background in the military, who oversaw a third way mixed economy, lived a frugal simple existence while attacking corruption and gangsterism in the ROK government.

South Korea BTFO

>Well, they have crimes, they just shoot the criminals.

Part of that sounds fine with me. Then I think "What happens when that chick I get drunk and fuck at a party has buyer's-remorse and runs to the cops yelling "rape!" or something. I wouldn't expect a fair trial over there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyongyang_(restaurant_chain)

I prefer to be free and have electricity and food and shit.

>that kindergarten part

confirmed hoax, south korean actor