BRAZIL : 25.000 Trying to invade congress

youtube.com/watch?v=VnkMLtEamz8

Congressman are trying to pass a bill to cut the spending, And gommies are trying to stop it.

Live congress works :
youtube.com/watch?v=DDjtU-WuaBo

I could not find a live streaming from the protest.

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.folha.uol.com.br/poder/2016/11/1836828-manifestacao-tem-confronto-com-a-policia-na-frente-do-congresso.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=W-Cn3l6fbb8&feature=iv&src_vid=LeCCg-qYELg&annotation_id=channel:5831025b-0000-21e3-97cb-94eb2c08c17a
youtube.com/watch?v=LAJjzru7YCM
youtube.com/watch?v=YJFsLWdyOW0
youtube.com/watch?v=apxMnPdt5CA
youtu.be/zuxX6jBGC8E
youtube.com/watch?v=zKlQ-Bxje4M
youtube.com/watch?v=dP2sxdk7-nk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

litteraly no media are talking about it. How is this true?

The congressman are afraid trying to finish the session early to gtfo as fast as fuck.

The media is covering the fucking PLANE THAT CRASHED WITH SOCCER PLAYERS!!! thats how much fucked up brazil is bro.

Pray to god that this passes and this guy gets elected in 2018

here more coverage :
www1.folha.uol.com.br/poder/2016/11/1836828-manifestacao-tem-confronto-com-a-policia-na-frente-do-congresso.shtml

Is this a protest that's gone wrong, or an actual group that is planning something?

the revolution will not be televised

this is what happening leafs, brazil has a shitton of public workers. In my state for each 1 person working outside government there are 3 people either public worker or retired. That is what happens when you let gommies in power. now that the gommie president is gone, they are trying to stop the bleeding, but the "muh free shit" people are pissed now.

GOT A LIVE STREAM >
youtube.com/watch?v=W-Cn3l6fbb8&feature=iv&src_vid=LeCCg-qYELg&annotation_id=channel:5831025b-0000-21e3-97cb-94eb2c08c17a

CARS ARE BURNING!!!

HAPPENING

THEY RUSHED THE FRONT DOORS

BUMP!!! LIVE STREAM OF THE DESTRUCTION THOSE GOMMIES LEFT BEHIND!

Too busy talking about football players.

I hope the Police unloads on these fuckers
It would be atleast -1 favela left

So gibmedats are angry in simple words.

This guy just explained Brazil situation for the past 13 years

This shit needs to pass, commies will be BTFO forever, it will be glorious

Real quick, is this something an average burger needs to concern himself with? Should I subscribe to this thread?

>wow such peaceful people we should listen to them

It would help enormously helping Bolsonaro or Caiado get elected,Lefties would just starve

>trying to invade

Don't you feel ashamed to invent such a lie?

Why would every burguer listen to Monkeys?
You guys have Bigger Fish to fry

>commies
>being able to achieve anything meaningful in Brazil ever

fucking commies

>Congressman are trying to pass a bill to cut the spending, And gommies are trying to stop it.

no, they're pushing austerity measures that would make the one that greeks implemented look brilliant.

And not only that, they are also protesting the fact that they are about to vote a fucking general and unrestricted amnesty for motherfucking slush funds.

Thanks for the feedback, user. Enjoy your happening, and have a bump.

Found the Gibmedat

You're exaggerating A LOT here.
The bill does not actually cut anything, it just prevents spending from increasing (adjusted with inflation).

People paid to do that, less public money, the more gibs they'll go around asking and the politians who pay for such protests will pay less.
NGO's also pay that people, "human rights" activists incite them with lies, and everytime someone says something about cutting funds to "gibs me dat" policies you'll see the same people getting out of the sewer and looking for a reason to do such things...
Because they do nothing the whole day anyway.

Are people dying yet? Or at least hurt?

Kill the commies. Military intervention now!!!!!!!!

Like the military is now interveining?

no, just wishing. but if things keep going like this....

and a lot of truck drivers are going to Brasilia right now
www. jewbook .com/ 991d14be-5f30-4aef-8fd6-ba442f35b3ad

checked

the Republic is crashing with no survivors!!!

A FUCKING BOWL

commies chimping out

www. nosebook .com/ 0b568ba2-e185-4ef7-8920-c6c317353fa3

>Commies couping Brazil
Operation mango when?

not the commies burgerbro

this kind of unrest may lead to the Army interveining and shutting down the Parliament (80% of them are corrupt mofos)

Is there a stream with English? Or even English Subs?
Also what the fuck is going on?

We still have another bill to keep our eyes on. If the bill with the 10 mesures against corruption pass we can potentially arrest up to 200 politicians.

So it's a happening in the dark?

youtu.be / NWE0jEoytqU

not live but...
Today is the day the lower house is trying to pass a bill to forgive all the crimes those mofos commited. (yeah serious)

Today the senate is trying to pass a bill to cut the spending, and commies would lose the gibs

And commies will riot and stage a coup?

they are rioting, but they are usefull idiots, and supporters of Dilma and the Workers Party.

They want to impeach the president Temer, but the cenario in brazil is so fucked up, we don't have anybody to look at... and if thinks keep like this, the military will bring democracy to us.

but a lot of brazilians (myself included) want the military, because thats the only way out. The legislative is rotten, the executive is shit and the supreme court are commies and support the corrupts mofos.

Then why just storm in there, with guns and take over?

We are not allowed to have guns burgerbro

the commie gov took our right to have and carry guns

Dear god, please help Brazil pass this law because it will help the bigly. Amen.

Give me your best prayers

I am just watching to see if they storm in and take over.
Chances of it happening?

The congress will try to add new stuff to save their asses to the thing. This was suposed to be voted today. Sometimes they vote this kind of shit at midnight so people are not aware.

oh

I would say it is inevitable, but not today I guess.

There is no way out, really, people from outside brazil have no idea how crazy things are getting

If it doesn't can i immigrate legally to Murica so i can vote Trump in 2020?

The media doesn't even call them "far-left". It's just "protesters", meanwhile they are flipping/burning cars.

youtube.com/watch?v=LAJjzru7YCM

youtube.com/watch?v=YJFsLWdyOW0

As usual the red color is predominant, they rarely use the brazilian flag.

Sadly the top 3 Brazillian generals are commie bastards
Only Bolsonaro can save us now friend
VIVA USTRA
youtube.com/watch?v=apxMnPdt5CA

we can dream monkeyBro

Imagine the Legislative closed, the Supreme Court closed, and the generals occupying all those offices :D

all those old values returning... family, discipline... commies being tortured :D

but yeah, 2018 is Bolsonaro!!!

'Manda borracha nesses cara ai'

kek

bump monkey bros

Only if they are like Medici and White Castle.These 2016 Generals are PT Bootlickers

imagine a new Medici :D

we can only dream senpai

MY BODY IS READY

Finally we get to give proper communism a go and show all the haters that it works. Peace and prosperity for Brazil, I'm jealous of you guys.

>Revolution
The current president was the vice president for the party that is backing this "revolution".

Man i'm jealous at Australia
At least there you can walk 5km without getting knifed or shot

Communism will fix that my brown comrade.

We will never be Communists
The Second we turn into a Communist utopia we get buttfucked by America

>Communist Utopia
Take a look at Venezuela my Monkey bro.

Thank god that won't be happening to us
Ustra saved us a long time ago from that

>implying getting buttfucked by America wouldn't be the best thing to happen to you since you last got buttfucked

youtu.be/zuxX6jBGC8E

Brazil will be a superpower in 3 years if this passes, leaving USA behind.

bump

is it already over?

Brazil public service is the lowest of the low. They have first world pay scales in a developing country, zero actual work gets done, with early retirement at full salary etc.

The parliament elevator button pusher makes 100k USD.

Srsly their fucking constitution needs a complete rewrite.

lemme check.

right now congress is deciding if they will vote the 10 mesures against corruption. This bill is even more important than the limit to the public spending. This bill can make our judiciary be more effective against curruption crimes.

since the bill is being voted by the congress, and the bill will arrest congressmen they probably will try to add stuff to save them from jail. The public is aware of that and will try to stop it.

okay but is there a riot or something?

>Top comment on the lasted video of our armed forces facebook is a guy asking for a comeback of the monarchy.

>almost 200 likes

FEELS GOOD MANG.

facebook
.com/exercito/videos/1572020332824889/

I hope you guys have guns.

i think the gommies went home since the police threw 10000 bombs on them. im keep looking for live stuff outside of the congress.

Just some retarded leftists and militants burning cars and defacing public buildings.

Please respond!

youtube.com/watch?v=zKlQ-Bxje4M
Muh authoritarian wifu.

Leftards who believes money grow up on trees, nothing of my business.

>AGAIN!
Praise Kek!

EHEHEUHEEHHEEUH
youtube.com/watch?v=dP2sxdk7-nk

JEAN !! QUANTO RENDE O FGTS ?

SHIEEEETTTTT KEK BE PRAISED!

Second video, cops should be fully legally able to shoot that fucker with the molitov cocktail. "Oh, but he was a peaceful protester!" Christ kill me now.

Shadilay

AHAUHAUHAAHAHAHAHAUHAAUHAHA SERA QUE O MAMAE FALEI FOI PRESO ?

is this about

pay dept

??

Holy fuck, i didn't even see the trips.

May kek bless our monarchy.

no. inside congress they were trying to limit the public spending, outside the gommies were trying to stop it, since they would loose their free stuff. Right now the congress finished this already, they passed parts of the bill blocked others changed a bunch of stuff. Im not sure which parts were voted. Right now they are deciding if the 10 mesures against corruption are going to be voted. read this :