HAPPENING IN GERMANY

German intelligence officer arrested over Islamic Terrorism plot raising fears the spy agency has been infilitrated

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/29/german-intelligence-officer-arrested-islamist-plot-raising-fears/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/29/german-intelligence-officer-arrested-islamist-plot-raising-fears/

>German intelligence officer has reportedly been arrested over a suspected Islamist plot to bomb the agency's headquarters in Cologne.

just rape my city up senpai

This is wonderful

>Germcucks

Gee, who could have predicted this?

Honestly, we should let him blow up the headquarters. Wouldn't want to offend a Muslim.

>tfw it was a native convert
I bet this happens all the time. Guys getting in too deep and switching sides

I wonder why this case was made public though, that's the real fuck up here

Arrested? not promoted to head of department? WTF Germany?

Full story?
I cant't read the full article, because I need to give shekels

Bfv agent gave info to Isis, wanted to bomb a building in Cologne

A German intelligence officer has reportedly been arrested over a suspected Islamist plot to bomb the agency's headquarters in Cologne.

The 51-year-old official was said to have made a "partial confession" to the plot, according to Der Spiegel.

The suspect attempted to pass on "sensitive information about the BfV (Germany's domestic security agency), which could lead to a threat to the office", an official told the newspaper.

"He is accused of making Islamist remarks online under a false name, and offering internal information during chats," a BfV spokeswoman told AFP.

The suspect has, since April, been engaged in gathering intelligence on the Islamist scene in Germany, Der Spiegel said.

Online chats were apparently found between the suspect and other Islamists in which he attempted to recruit them to the intelligence agency to mount an attack on "non-believers".

The man's family reportedly knew nothing of his conversion to Islam and subsequent radicalisation.

Germany is on high alert following several terror attacks over the summer.

Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant claimed two attacks in late July - on a train near Wuerzburg and on a music festival in Ansbach - in which asylum-seekers wounded 20 people in total.

In addition, security forces had to respond to an attack in a shopping centre in the city of Munich in which nine people were killed by an 18-year-old German-Iranian who had been in psychiatric treatment and was obsessed with mass killings.

Jesus Christ Germany
You better start voting for the AFD before you end up like Syria...

Just let them all die off at this point. There's no way to save Germany anymore.

>even our fucking intelligence agencies are already infested
>yet they still get caught every time before they can carry out an attack

Is there anything Muslims can do right?

Remember fellow Burgers, Muslims have infiltrated our government as well. They might not be ISIS, but they are CAIR and Muslim Brotherhood affiliates and they influence our foreign policy and promote things like the Arab Spring. The Muslim Brotherhood has been a chief opposition of the Assad regime, and supported toppling the president of Egypt. They are in our intelligence agencies as well.

Germany has very few actual Islamists that want to blow stuff up

Roaches are bro tier

It's literally the plot of at least one James Bond movies. Except, since it's Germany, they'll give the spy a promotion and child bride.

>

>Roaches are bro tier
NEIN

>Roaches are bro tier
t. roach

>Roaches are bro tier
is klar, ali. fuck off

Bullshit German native equals German passport and born in Germany nothing less nothing more. Turks aren't "bro tier" they are trying to invade euope for centurys now, they are on average more violent and performe worse.

it literally says in the article that he is a convert.
C'mon how high are the chances for a 51 years old intelligence officer to be a Turk?

It's common for intel guys to switch sides because they spend so much time with the targets

Mehmet my son, please

Damn, at this rate,the next big terrorist attack will happen in Germany.
That's what they get for ruining the continent for the third time in a century.

DEUTSCHLAND YES

FLUCHTLINGE WILKOMMEN

VIVA LA MAMA MERKEL

First turks here since 1960th he came as child of guest workers, pretty possible. In the news they say he was convered before he came to the BVS.

If he was born a Turk why did he have to convert?

>German intelligence officer arrested over Islamic Terrorism plot

germany confirmed for caliphate?

A secular Turk. Plenty of them, especially among those born in Europe.

All it would take is for one of the less right wing parties to say yep fuck the migrants and they would shoot to the top instantly.

Because muslim isn't a race.

This right here Germany.

Are you guys spying on this now? NSA whatever?

This guy gets a red flag and follow up. If you are going to sly on all our shit at least try to catch people doing shit.

Many of the second and third generation are not muslims, but grow up without any offical religion and visit so called ethics classes instead of religion in school.

>spaniard
>at the BfV since april
>only got caught because he bragged about it on the internet too much
On one hand they actively funded a neonazi killing spree and on the other hand they get infiltrated by an incompetent islamist.

I guess politicians are so afraid of another Gestapo or Stasi that they sabotage any atempt at having a somewhat competent german intelligence agency. Hell, I remember the time when one BND agent posed as an armsdealer and another one as the buyer. Really embarassing when they tried to arrest each other.

They have to go whole hog right now to save their culture. An attack so vile every person in the country is red pilled so they resist the cultural poison on a personal level.

>our chancellor hates Germany and invited a literal million of military aged sexually frustrated males into our country
>not stopping at that, the mechanism by which they were selected ensured it would be the toughest and meanest of them all
are you honestly surprised we have islamists in our intelligence agency?

>I remember the time when one BND agent posed as an armsdealer and another one as the buyer.

I like to imagine they recognized one another from the get go. "I'm sorry Hans I have to take you in", "What the fuck Claus, no I'm taking you in!"

I thought they were all on welfare? Is the guy actually German?

Please save us from our German neighbours, they've occupied us for the second time in a 100 years, I beg you.

The only upside is that they are too incompetent for an orwellian surveillance nightmare.

Apparently raping your women and kids is something they menage pretty well, Hans.

Fuck off insect