On which planet you would rather live

One where everyone is a clone of John Oliver or one with clones of Justin Trudeau?

prolly trudeau , cuz then they would all let me fuck there wives

Trudeaus. when they realized that only one person can be the center of attention there'd be a war where everyone wins

Justin

i don't know who either of these people are

Trudeau, easy.

John Oliver

trudeau because he's very handsome.

Justin. He thinks he's doing the right thing, at least.

This.
If I'm going to live on the planet of the cucks the very least I can get out of it is a good-looking husbandu

Oliver - I could stifle that fool with an overhand right and there is no way he is fighting back. Rule the whole place by the end of the week.

Trudeau. Say what you will but that's one sexy cuck

Oliver makes me think he's the British son of Gilbert Godfrey in how loud an obnoxious he is, so I'm going to have to go with Trudeau who will apologize to me for whatever thing is his or my fault.

>prolly trudeau , cuz then they would all let me fuck there wives

Don't think you thought that one through

Also, in a world full of Trudeaus you'd be the one single minority on the face of the planet. They would immediately elect you king of the world for all eternity.

Oliver. So while his failing leftist world is collapsing I can kill him all one by one a couple billion different ways.

yeah, he is at least good looking, not like this raised british afterbirth.

Oliver. He's more likely to think I was cool for being the only different guy. I don't think he likes himself very much.

kek this

We already live in a world where everyone is a clone of one or the other. Your hypothetical changes little.

hahaha EXCELLENT POINT

Would sudoku

Trudeau is a stupid person who doesn't really know much about anything and just tries to do what would get him the right reaction. Oliver is a smarmy, unredeemable jerk who never shuts up and is completely intolerable

I don't like either of them, but I would go JT. He's a peice of shit, but he looks like he at least takes care of his body and teeth. At least he won't have fatty john Oliver stank breath.

>live on planet TD
>everyone is 6'3 handsome and fit
No thanks, eventually you'd get raped simply for being the most exotic specimen of human on the planet. At least with Oliver I can beat back the horde.