Gatlinburg, Tennessee, home to Dollywood, Ripley's Aquarium, and next to Smoky Mountains National Park...

Gatlinburg, Tennessee, home to Dollywood, Ripley's Aquarium, and next to Smoky Mountains National Park, has nearly burned to the ground due to massive wildfires, due to a combination of severe drought and arson.

President-elect Trump sends his prayers.

National Guard have been deployed.

Life support and marine biologists deployed to protect 15,000 animals at the aquarium, including sharks and penguins, and some endangered animals.

11alive.com/news/live-tennessee-officials-provide-update-on-fast-moving-wildires/357868313

>While Obama hides his gasoline and matches, preparing for another vacation.

>President-elect Trump sends his prayers.
Yeah...that'll help.
Maybe he has some crayons left over from the Louisiana flood.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Good. Fuck white history and fuck Trump!

Whose BMI is higher? Trumps or the average Tennessean?

Does anyone know if the Rock Shop is still standing?

Please save the penguins and fishies

Any evidence that dune coons did this?

>Life support and marine biologists deployed to protect 15,000 animals at the aquarium, including sharks and penguins, and some endangered animals.
OH CHRIST
ARE THE TURTLES OKAY?
PLEASE TELL ME THE TURTLES MADE IT

But for real why they gotta protect animals in the water from fire? They're already in the water, the fire can't hurt them.

Like if you're running from a fire you gonna jump in a lake and you'll be good. The sharks are in da water already dawg.

All of the animals survived.
The water can boil you fucking retard.

>mfw think about endangered turtles

You do know that until he takes office in January he actually has no power, right?

Aim your dissatisfaction at Obama.

How's that one user who fled to Knoxville holding up?

But the water puts the fire out.

Checkmate atheists.

They can't survive for long periods without human interaction. They have to be fed, the machinery that oxygenates the water must be kept running, and many animals there breathe air, and the air quality is very poor outside.

he died last thread

A couple weeks ago I heard that that several of the fires in the Chattanooga area were confirmed to be arson.

MUSLIMS TAKING RESPONSIBILITY

Gatlinburg is a shithole desu. Nobody should miss any of that crap.

AFAIK they're still under mandatory evacuation so unless he can power his devices from his car for long periods then we may not hear from him for a while.

Just open the doors and let all the wild animals from the woods run in and jump into the water. The sharks gon be eating.

Damn, I should be the president.

let me know when its confirmed that it's not a drumpftard roleplaying

Word, its just some awful, white racist shithole famous for racist white country stars. White people don't deserve history in new America.

>they wish they could go this badly

Is there a list of buildings confirmed destroyed?

Obama's response is fine.
My criticism is for the people who feel like they're doing something by sending "hopes and prayers". It's bullshit; take action or STFU.

>Whose BMI is higher? Trumps or the average Tennessean?

Tennessean

>Lived in Jackson, TN 3 years
>Nashville, TN 6 years
>Memphis, TN 20 years
>Back in Nashville, TN for 4 years

400 lbs, 6'.

ter
------->

Mandatory evacuations have now been lifted.

I guess Sup Forums doesn't care when a 90% white town in a red state burns

There isn't much to say about it, sadly.

what did she mean by this?

free healthcare

Well, considering amounts of followers Trump has on twatter, he certainly is bringing more attention to issue. Wouldn't have known about it if it weren't for this post and Trump's twatter.

Yeah Trump, your """prayers""" will sure do a ton of good.

No. Fuck you. You're not my president.