A new hot exhibit, which is there to stay, on Berlin holocaust museum

A new hot exhibit, which is there to stay, on Berlin holocaust museum.

MAGA -hat with following explanation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_x8e8QwPofc
patheos.com/blogs/religionnow/2016/11/trump-as-archetype-the-golem-has-run-amok/
shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/official-donald-trump-make-america-great-again-cap-navy-white
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it was a red hat though

Wat

Read the plate. About golem, created by jews, that went berserk and out of control.

This after all pizzagates and CNN news and all fake news drumming and every fucking thing in this timeline.

>mfw

Everything is better when its white

But the golem was created by the jews using black magic and demonic magic

Wait, so Trump is a monster created by the Jews who will turn on his creators?

oh, lord

internal eye roll

That is what they are saying.

And that - I repeat - is in Museum of Holocaust located in Berlin.I just can't stop laughing anymore this shit is totally 100% real

Donald trump is a jew

bump notice this

Source?

>white cap

I`m now glad I`d choose the white one

Maximum triggering... maybe worse than a swastika tat.
But back to topic.... what the hell man, srsly, please nuke us... are they out of their mind?

it's white to highlight drumpf's white supremacism

fake and gay

>Wait, so Trump is a monster created by the Jews
We all are, (((their))) obnoxious propaganda will become reality and nothing will save (((them))).

Jewed themselves into the final corner.

Check their website they started Golem -exhibition last week

>Jüdisches Museum Berlin

Oh, hey, I've been there.
The entire museum was like the dad in that movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding," except instead of Greeks, it claimed that everything wonderful came from European Jews.
The entire thing just went through all of European history and said,
>You know this great battle that you guys won? A jewish businessman ostensibly helped pay for the army, so we're totally taking credit for that victory.
>Any great kingdom that you ever liked? They had a "court jew" who was basically responsible for everything awesome that happened there.
>Any important invention? The jews helped come up with it, you're welcome.
I don't know what I expected, but it was pretty fucking tiring.

Also, at the end, they had an "exhibit" that was basically just a vending machine to "take a piece of jewish art with you" after, of course, buying it.
Earlier, they had all these pretensions of being a somber monument to all of the horrors that the jews were put through. And then, "buy our shit, user." Way to bust those stereotypes apart.

The best part is that I don't even share the "typical Sup Forums views" about jews. Not at all. No hivemind controlling the world, no vast jewish conspiracy, none of that.
And they STILL managed to bug the fuck out of me.

Looks like Judea has already declared war on Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=_x8e8QwPofc

>the kikes memed us into existence by constantly whining
>we're now going to meme them out of existence by constantly shitposting
top kek

>mfw the President of the United States is considered Hitler by Jews

H-how did you find out about this?

Oh damn. Thats a great idea to hang my maga cap. Was thinking of getting a mannequin head to mount it onb

>Mfw the Goyim know and I can't shut it down.

Epic

>implying the Jews aren't behind all that and more

how is this not a direct callout of the jewish global elite?

>we made this goyim and now it seeks to destroy its creators

holy shit this is mind boggling

In Soviet Russia, it shuts you down.

George Soros/Schwartz is a jew also, but he's anti-semitic. Like Hitler.

Just check the flag man

There's no jewish conspiracy
,'^)

>posted by Saddler

Is that a fake one? How did the krauts get there hands on one if its a real one.

Surplus from the factory owned by the jews that sold them in the first place.

Wtf i love black magic now

and we thought scot adams was crazy when he said reality doesn't exsists, it's all layers appn layers of impressions

>LITERALLY THE JEWS DID THIS

Can't believe a museum would be pushing this kind of anti semitic filth

lmao that pic

I am so ashamed you have to see that

I cannot unsee the corruption and propaganda everywhere now

>patheos.com/blogs/religionnow/2016/11/trump-as-archetype-the-golem-has-run-amok/
>As Neil Macdonald so perceptively noted: “Like the Golem of Chelm, the animated clay creature in Jewish folklore that grew uncontrollable and threatened the entire universe, Trump seems to gather power with every TV appearance and every crackpot speech. And like the Golem, he now threatens to crush his creator if any attempt is made to remove the magic, animating letters from his forehead. In the Golem’s case, it was a holy name; in Trump’s, it’s a white baseball cap proclaiming ‘Make America Great Again.’”

kek

Yeah thats my hat I actually donated

Did you overestimate it's worth to claim the deduction on your taxes? ;^3

JEWS HAVE THEIR TIN FOIL KIPPAH'S ON

You know what, I don't like Jews, I think.

how much will MAGA hats be worth in the future?

No but I guess I will. It was almost 40 dollars it was pretty fucking expensive

> DOLAN IS GOLAN

Maybe you should start asking yourself some important questions user.

>We're going to meme them out of existence by rounding them up and gassing them.
Ftfy

>Wait, so Trump is a monster created by the Jews who will turn on his creators?
Yes.

>Flagging public career revived by gay MSM reality show
>goes for a joke presidential run, MSM boosts his coverage because it seems so silly and they don't see him as a threat
>MSM starts to get scared
>Primary victory
>the entire establishment attacks him, Dem, Repub, the media, and even Ruth Ginsberg. Moore attacks him but has a strange moment of insight into the movement..
>WE PRESIDENT NOW
>war on MSM taking shape, Alt-Media rising
And down this road we go

It will be the only currency

Bottle caps, not MAGA caps.

we did it boys

Are white maga hats like quantum nuka cola caps then?

>white hat
jews are supposed to be smart

I went there last year. You can go in the basement and see the cells where various prisoners of war were kept. Can see their inscriptions on the wall. Last words to loved ones and such. Pretty chilling stuff. There was a Chinese tour group going through at the time, and they were all laughing around and goofing off. Asians really are soulless people.

shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/official-donald-trump-make-america-great-again-cap-navy-white

They are you are not. No wonder your country is throwing bag for (((them))). Besides it was always white.

Ye ye Mandela this and that bullshit

Oops, my bad, I'm thinking about the one in Cologne.

If you want to see something really interesting, but not pure Jewish propaganda welcome to warsaw jewish museum, far more interesting, and not racial ego-trip. Went the expeting that came out positively surprised.

nice try

kikes

If you want to hear something chilling, we had to go to a Holocaust Museum in 6th grade and be subject to horrific imagery just to cement the goy into us. I was 11 years old when exposed to it the first time. No mention of Typhus. There was even a mock gas chamber you could "tour".

Deplorable shit. State funded deplorable shit.

Obviously the white hats exist, nigger; you can see it in the OP picture. But the red one is the iconic trump hat. So whatever jew they quoted doesn't even know what they're talking about

No, fat scooder is iconic to american culture

>triggering
The original article says that Trump, like the golem, would destroy the GOP if he was nominated. And also, that 6 in 10 americans prefered Hillary.

BONUS: A golem is a creature of the ashkenazi mythology.

That girl is clearly an abstract art genius. You can see the rectangular outline of the house on the outside, with a smaller rectangle inside representing her room. The circular lines symbolize her daily movements within that house.

made me kek