New cabinet position will be announced "before dinnertime"

>New cabinet position will be announced "before dinnertime".
>Trump is having dinner with Mitt tonight.
Say it with me Sup Forums.
SECRETARY ROMNEY.

Why is his skull elongated? Or is it just the way his hair is styled + matured hairline?

I really hope not. Just on principle. But, i admit, Romney is qualified. Hes a sneaky snake though. I will be surprised if Trump goes this way.

Put Mormons in charge of the white house and they'll fix everything. We need more God fearing men like Romney.

>eats with rmoney
>announces dubya as secretary of state
Potterrific

Sauce on both claims?

Putting The Fonz in charge of State is just asking for trouble.

HE PLAYED WITH US

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The necronomicon, dahnald....give it to me. Groovy!

Mormon implants

Mormons aren't Christians, they are satanic like Catholics.

WHAT WAS IN THAT BURGER ANN?!?

Pence said on CNN a few mins ago a new position would be announced before dinner.
They've been talking about them having dinner tonight for the past few days.
Nice 4s btw.

Please don't pick Romney, thanks

Romney is a big of a cuck but could we really expect horrible things out of him?

Secretary of Ass Kissing

Calling it now

Oh god please no

The secretary of state needs to be anti-establishment and non-interventionist.

Mormons aren't Christians,

but Catholicism is the oldest and the true church.

Catholic ~ Orthodoxy >>>>> Protties

mormons arent even human
if he picks mitt hes a fucking traitor

>implying the one true Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints doesn't worship Jesus Christ
Are you missing it? It's literally in the name. Please explain how I'm not a Christian even though I've accepted Christ as my Lord and Savior and have been baptized in His name. Protip: you can't, it's literally semantics, and if you think the above criterion aren't enough you have issues.

>Trump has dinner with Romney
>Mitt gets all excited
>"I would like to announce my choice for Secretary of State... Barron Trump."
>mitt cries himself to sleep while masturbating furiously

I wonder if Donald has ever heard of a little tale called "The Snake"?

It doesn't say anything about salvation though.
Besides, how do you heretics explain passages that literally are saying that salvation is a free gift?

It was the best way to hide the horns

SAY IT WITH ME EDDIE

YOU BEEN DUPED AGAIN

ONE PARTY SYSTEM PLAYING 2 CARD MONTE

RINSO PREVERT IS CALLING THE SHOTS.
TURKEY NECKS WIFE IS SEC OR TRANSPORT

TRUMP LIED TO US

BTFO

Mormons take that faith and works scripture very seriously. I wonder if there's a mormon theme for that meme.

Carls jr is gross. Like it's bad

Why have I seen a thread where people are claiming Trump has picked a treasury secretary and now a thread where people are claiming they know the SOS?

You shouldn't post OP

EVER. You're not clever or funny, you're a faggot

The western BBQ bacon burger is amazing

If this CIA gets in there then Trump is compromised, then you'll actually start seeing the backpedaling. It would be for the best of America if this man were shot.

inb4 white house toilet room cleaner Romney

It's not like Romney can do shit on his own. Trump's giving the orders, not that snake

mithras =/= jesus

You are in denial (or just outright lying) if you think you aren't worshiping a satanic/pagan deity.

If he really votes Romney I'm done with Trump. I don't even mind Mittens that much but after a FUCKHUGE amount of his supporters told him to not choose Mittens, he shouldn't walk all over them.

Considering this comes from 2^4 chan's /christian/, I doubt it

>implying Mittens isn't based as fuck

Good. Romney was just trying to do what he thought was best. Now it's time to come together to form the best team possible
(This also BTFO those who think his cabinet is all lackys and cronies)

He's a snake. He stabbed Trump in the back every step of the way.

>2^4 chan
you mean 2^3

I keep saying:

Just make Romney ambassador to France... On second thought, that would give him too much chance to help the EU.

Just make Romney ambassador to Georgia... Wait, that's too close to Russia and he could use it to torpedo the Russia initiative.

Make Romney ambassador to Vietnam... Well, actually, he'd be terrible there since he could promote Vietnamese labor, which is already competitive with Chinese labor, for outsourcing.

Make Romney ambassador to Zimbabwe.

But why would he have dinner with Romney AFTER the announcement?

Sounds more like a "We're sorry" dinner.

trump is great at this. romney will spend the rest of his life trying to prove himself worthy to trump

In a scientific study conducted on the attractiveness of Politicians, Mitt Romney was declared the most handsome Republican. Is this true? Is he more attractive than the most attractive democrat?(Russ Feingold)

Yeah I can't into math

Trump is just trying to get Romney to put out.
He wants his boipucc.

>Romney "accidently" suffocates on a piece of steak
>Trump immediately announces that, regrettfully, Mittens really was a choker
>Ron Paul declared SoS

yes he is a traitor cuckservative

>o-okay Donald I bought you dinner can I please have a position on your team?

Gee mitt I don't know. That was a delicious meal but I don't know. My appetite isn't quite gone.

>o-oh

Go on mitt. Just like before. On your knees.

>like this don-

Shush. Don't talk. Just open wide mitt.

>Trump immediately announces that, regrettfully, Mittens really was a choker

Kek'd, have a (You)

Is the book of Mormon biblio? Never had any incentive to read it here.

What the fuck exactly makes the ex Governor of what was it, Maryland Massachusetts or some such little state, qualified to be secretary of state and in charge of the presidents foreign policy?

Jesus Chris. He's about as qualified for the position as Palin.

>tfw too intelligent to be Secretary of State

>GROOVY

>biblio
Huh?

Trump says in his book that he doesn't take betrayal to any degree and always makes sure to get even. That tweet where he said he's going to teach disloyal R's a lesson was a promise.

I chuckled and almost died laughing, you bastard.

One quick fix

>*to

>sexmonster
what does that actually mean in German?
It sounds like a compliment in English.

I wonder how those victory rallies will be if he really does go through with this

Means the same as in English.

The Bild isn't a very intelligent newspaper.

Trump shouldve appointed the guy with a chainsaw hand to the dept of education not Sec of State.

kek. nice

we have this discussion every fucking day on /pol, and even though you heretics punctually get BTFO by facts and logic, the next day you come back as if the discussion never happened and pretend complete innocence of intent. Ich hab mit ihnen wirklich die Nase voll. Was Hitler über die Juden gesagt hatte, kann sich ebenfalls für Prot-Hahnreien beziehen

*auf

Massachusetts. That's why he is the favorite of Northeast Republicans, who are soft-hearted fools.

I think he's trolling Romney and also wants to earn some favor with the repub establishment by just entertaining the idea of Romney as sec of state

My bet is still on Giuliani

>Say it with me Sup Forums.
>SECRETARY ROMNEY.

holy shit why did I laugh so hard at this