A statue of LITERAL SATURN is installed under the rule of Pope Francis

>a statue of LITERAL SATURN is installed under the rule of Pope Francis

What are you going to do Catholics.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Resurrection_(Fazzini)
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resurrezione_(Pericle_Fazzini)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphere_Within_Sphere#/media/File:Trinity_Pomodoro.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2-P8hG5-E
scp-wiki.net/scp-736
scp-wiki.net/unfinished-business
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This looks just wrong.

Peaceful Death Cult

Everything is a lie, nothing is sacred.

"Martin Luther questioned the origins of the cross, stating it was a symbol of some other God, and the churches should return to the old symbolism of Christ which was the Church of Peter signet. However, it was unlikely this message would spread to all of Europe and it was one of the few relics of the old church the Protestants keep"

THE FUCK IS DAT

Looks bad ass of course all the inferior religions get jealous

lol you grovel before satanic pedos what a faggot

Link pls?

I'm Googling "Pope Francis Saturn" and nothing is coming up.

What the hell is it supposed to represent???

Holy fuck that's spooky

>installed under Francis
>Benedict seated in front
You are dumb, leaf

ALL HAIL QUEEN SPIDER

I think it's Jesus taking souls up to heaven in nuclear fire.

Looks like the final boss of a japanese RPG

I don't follow that guy or listen to what he says. I also warn other Catholics that he's a freak. We need this pope back.

Saturn worship is basically Satan worship

OP is a faggot confirmed. Not real, at least nothing I can find.

Is this some sort of final boss?
How do you beat it?

anyone following this heathen is literally deceived

it comes up if you google pope saturn statue you fucking illiterate

Nothing overtly demonic about that.Nothing to see here, perfectly natural, perfectly normal, perfectly healthy. God bless.

the place where you go after death

it's literally a sculpture that represents the resurrection of Christ you gullible fools

The Resurrection

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resurrezione_(Pericle_Fazzini)

Creepy as fuck, tbqh

Literal retards ITT. Reverse image search clearly states throne of Satan

I try to tell religious people that their shit is creepy as fuck all the time. I'm keeping these for future reference.

Still a fucking creep-fest.

Christ resurrected maybe by a visually impaired modern ((( artist ))). No need to worry though, end is near therefore tabula rasa and new beginning.

"the anguish of nuclear war", apparently

Holy shit that is so cool

Catholicism is gay, but based Pope Francis for putting this awesome statue up.

>depicts Jesus rising from a nuclear crater in the Garden of Gethsemane

makes no sense, if I remember correctly the Garden of Gesthemane was where god spoke to Jesus right before the crucifixion?

Only a red-pilled person would see the significance of this.

This is a litmus test folks.

seeJust because protestant cucks spam the internet with their ignorant superstitions spawned by the mind of satan doesn't make it accurate information.

not at all

It's John Carpenter/Lovecraft-tier cool. Better than some progressive faggot shit.

>Members of a jewish religion get mad at entartete kunst.

Here is another creepy one from the Vatican. Looks like cubes of Saturn breaking out of the earth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphere_Within_Sphere#/media/File:Trinity_Pomodoro.jpg

Seraph Sephiroth

youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2-P8hG5-E

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why does this sculpture give me chills and make me itchy? Wtf is this crap?

Pluto was not seen as a planet by the ancients and so saturn was the farest planet away from the suns light for them.
Because of this saturn was associated with satanism and the god pan.
The colour black also became associated with it

>In particular, Cronus's role in the genealogy of the Greek gods was transferred to Saturn

Apparently the word "Elite" comes from the cult of el or some shit like that based around saturn worship

Oh man I had to close it after 15 seconds

Is that real?

the english page describes it in a retarded way that is not present in the italian page. It's supposed to represent death and chaos, and Jesus that emerges from death in an impetuous triumph.

Also Saturn released giants into the world and practiced cannibalism. This should make sense to people who read the gnostic texts

yea its real

Some of the great success of the Roman Catholic Cult of the Vatican can be attributed to its ability to absorb and assimilate lesser religions and cultures into its own. Continues to morph and evolve while other lesser cults get stuck and frozen in time.

The Vatican sits more or less on top of the old Caesars Palace and ancient Rome was a melting pot if there ever was one. The more things change, the more they stay the same I guess. Creepy sure but so many creeps, telling them they are creeps is meaningless, they revel in it.

Item #: SCP-736

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: Direct observation of SCP-736 is to be coordinated through Foundation intelligence assets in the European Space Agency, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, China National Space Administration, and Russian Federal Space Agency. The next mission for close observation of SCP-736 is scheduled for 2022, and is designed to be a clandestine science objective for the European Space Agency's Jupiter Icy Moon Explorer project. Ground-based telescope observation of Iapetus and the Saturnian system is to be maintained at all times.

All major astrophysics research centers and universities are to be monitored by the Foundation Office of Celestial Anomalies for awareness of SCP-736. During SCP-736 events, internet traffic is to be monitored for reports of irregularities in Iapetus' orbit. In cases where non-Foundation researchers have identified SCP-736, amnestics and information suppression protocols are authorized to prevent widespread knowledge in the scientific community.

>about to write a reply
>see flag
nevermind

Thanks for the horror music. I've also heard random shit about Saturn somehow being connected with the kaaba.

proddies explain

A

FUCKING

LEAF

PRODDIE explain this

wtf?
scp-wiki.net/scp-736

You're not sane, friend

SATURN THE CANNIBAL WORSHIP

Say...John Podesta keeps a fucking picture of cannibalism on his wall doesn't he
hol up
Theres the bastard

EXPLAIN

Paulo VI put it there.

IGNATIUS THE CANNIBAL

I've been to the Vatican, went to St Peters for three days straight before the Swiss Guard kicked me out (not joking). It was fucking astounding. I kept going back because I couldn't get enough of the place. Even went up on the roof and up on the dome. The sculpture in OP's pic is just fucking creepy. There's no getting around it.

Creepypastas

>Pluto was not seen as a planet by the ancients and so saturn was the farest planet away from the suns light for them.
What is Uranus?
What is Neptune?

"This food we call the Eucharist, of which no one is allowed to partake except one who believes that the things we teach are true, and has received the washing for forgiveness of sins and for rebirth, and who lives as Christ handed down to us. For we do not receive these things as common bread or common drink; but as Jesus Christ our Savior being incarnate by God's Word took flesh and blood for our salvation, so also we have been taught that the food consecrated by the Word of prayer which comes from him, from which our flesh and blood are nourished by transformation, is the flesh and blood of that incarnate Jesus."

"First Apology", Ch. 66, inter A.D. 148-155.

JUSTIN THE CANNIBAL

Nigga its just a sculpture of Jesus.
The only reason it is so spooky is because the thing was built during the cold war and is meant to depict nuclear warfare.

If anything, it is very nice to see contemporary that depicts comtemporary struggles to be included in the collection of catholic art.

I actually like this sphere thing.

Good, evil, god and devil, it's all real huh?

CANNIBAL BONE WORSHIP

Yes goy, it's a work of fantasy (especially SCP 2317). There is no Foundation whatsoever, no anomalies, nothing is being kept hidden from you, your tax money isn't funding the GOC army and you should totally believe me

exactly what I did become a Protestant and redpill
about the evils of Catholics and the even more
treacherous Jesuits who now have the seat of
Rome its almost over desu just hang on a bit

CHRISTIANITY WAS A PEDO CULT

one day that statue will fall and it will look like god tackled a member of the clergy

Fucking cultists.

>protestants

Which one of the thousands different sect?

Thanks leaf. Less creepy now. Not that nuclear war isn't it's own type of creep-fest, but this makes more sense.

I thought it was a raptor at first and that it was looking back at its hand, but I think it's supposed to be hair.

EXPLAIN

SATANIST FATALIST SCUM

It literally looks like the Lucifer-figure from Warhammer.

Kikes are Satan worshippers. You are literally worshiping the biggest one, satanist scum.

And heres the creepy little fucker El (think ELites)

Specific deities known as El or Il include the supreme god of the Canaanite religion,[3] the supreme god of the Mesopotamian Semites in the pre-Sargonic period,[4] and the god of the Hebrew Bible.

However, because the word sometimes refers to a god other than the great god Ēl, it is frequently ambiguous as to whether Ēl followed by another name means the great god Ēl with a particular epithet applied or refers to another god entirely. For example, in the Ugaritic texts, ʾil mlk is understood [6] to mean "Ēl the King" but ʾil hd as "the god Hadad"

Three pantheon lists found at Ugarit (modern Ra′s Shamrā—Arabic: رأس شمرا, Syria) begin with the four gods ’il-’ib (which according to Cross (1973; p. 14) is the name of a generic kind of deity, perhaps the divine ancestor of the people), Ēl, Dagnu (that is Dagon), and Ba’l Ṣapān (that is the god Haddu or Hadad).[16] Though Ugarit had a large temple dedicated to Dagon and another to Hadad, there was no temple dedicated to Ēl.

Ēl is called again and again Tôru ‘Ēl ("Bull Ēl" or "the bull god").

"El" (Father of Heaven / Saturn) and his major son: "Hadad" (Father of Earth / Jupiter), are symbolized both by the bull, and both wear bull horns on their headdresses.[17][18][19][20]

In Canaanite mythology, El builds a desert sanctuary with his children and his two wives, leading to speculation[by whom?] that at one point El was a desert god.

File was too large

PRODDIE BTFO BY IRENAUS

Yeah, no, totally Christian.

Catholicism isn't Christianity, folks. Whoooooooole other religion piggybacking off the name, just like the Mormons and Jehova's Witnesses.

Its some kind of creative writing website, the kind the has been plaguing Sup Forums as of late, Forgotten Languages etc. No doubt some kind of social experiment.

WTF?!

dumb proddie

JWs are actual christians though.

It's just (radio?)waves converted into soundwaves. It doesn't actually make a sound, it just sounds neat when you convert the signal

IS THIS PAGAN

>In classical antiquity, the seven classical planets are the seven non-fixed objects visible in the night sky: the Moon, Mercury, Venus, the Sun, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. The word planet comes from the Greek word πλανήτης, planētēs "wanderer" (short for asteres planetai "wandering stars"), expressing the fact that these objects move across the celestial sphere relative to the fixed stars.

What is discovery?

Saturn IS Satan you dolt.

Different names for the same deity.

When Protestantism started it were just rogue churches going against the Papal rule.

This just NASA CGI fakery. They have never gone higher than a high altitude balloon for real.

WHY ARE THE EARLY CHRISTIANS SO PAGAN

Catholicism is the only legitimate form of Christianity. Anything else is heresy.

This one alone made me read the entire canon saga
>scp-wiki.net/unfinished-business
Not sure why they aren't making a tv series/movie out of this shit, never seen anything like that storywise

You retards, these are radio signals shifted into human hearing range. This is not what you would hear if you floated by Saturn.

you faggots will believe everything you read on Sup Forums

Fazzini made that shit in '75

and you guys pretend to be so fucking smaaaaaaaart

the Jesuits own your "holy" order now
repent and protest the seat of rome before its
to late desu

EXPLAIN

AND OPPOSING THE EARLY CHRISTIANS