A Holocaust Discussion

I've always wanted to know why you think the Holocaust never happened. I've seen a lot and I have to say, I don't know whats real anymore. I want to see your argument on why it never happened.

How do you explain pictures? video? the scientific studies on subjects supposedly from the holocaust? I'm genuinely curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties
youtube.com/watch?v=0nCKOqJzBzc
youtube.com/watch?v=2ItUTx9QQAo
youtube.com/watch?v=3wu5PAtj5Ds
youtube.com/watch?v=Vwku0UFB8_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Self Bump. I really want to have this discussion.

>I've always wanted to know why you think the Holocaust never happened.

because it's illegal to question it.

obviously.

truth does not mind scrutiny.

(continued)

and I don't even know shit about the holocaust.

I'll question it merely because you tell me I can't, jew.

Most people don't think it never happened. It has been exaggerated and rewritten, however. It's also peculiar that five million people who weren't Jewish were killed and we never hear about them.

thats an absurd, people are mad, hitler was obssesed with jews espesialy when luck left him in 1942-43, he blamed them for everything, i cant belive that he not decided to do it, its against common sence,

>"the most documented event in human history"
>historians can't give a straight answer on how many people died in camps vs ghettos vs police shootings
>they have no technical explanation of how it was possible, for example, to gas thousands of people per day in a single room, and then to dispose of their bodies—such that not a trace remains.
>They cannot find the mass graves that allegedly held thousands of bodies. They cannot explain wartime aerial photographs that show a disturbingly calm Auschwitz camp
>millions of documents kept secret from the public

It wasnt that I thought you can't. Say whatever the fuck you want. I just wanted to see a dump of the holocaust evidence.

I should of re-worded it. I meant was why do you think it was a hoax or false-flag. I always thought the other 5 got no coverage. Just goys.

>Millions of russians and americans die...

It's nothing goy, forget it.

>OY VEY MUH HOLOCAUST, ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE TO BLAME.

Listen, jew.

What about videos of mass graves or russians dumping bodies?

what about them? those videos show a few thousand bodies at most, not 6 million

>What about videos of mass graves or russians dumping bodies?

Jews don't give a shit about any of the deaths during world war 2 but their own.

selfish bastards blaming the nations that saved them for the "Holocaust"

>pictures, videos, scientific studies

Can you give any examples? They've never been provided here or anywhere else. The most anyone has ever given anyone is some piles of dead bodies.

You will never have a discussion about it on Sup Forums. I tried to ask Sup Forums to prove Schindlers List false and just was told to prove it was real.

So, if you're coming to Sup Forums to ask a question and learn something, you're in for a bad time

The number is 5,500 a day for gas from the start of the war to the end in order to kill everyone.

>OY VEY, REMEMBER THE HORROR OF MASTURBATION MACHINES, GOY

Yeah. The one thing that always baffled me was how fucking many museums there are in the world. I understand that goys are greedy but jesus. You dont see america putting 9/11 memorials in Afghanistan or something.

I remember watching a world war two documentary and it got to the concentration camps. Several videos and pictures I remember:

1). It was a russian liberation of a death camp. Bodies were piled on the ground and they got bull dozers to pile them to bury.

2). A picture of thousands of malnourished people behind a fence and a camp.

That all at the top of my head.

Where is the rememberance for all of the allied troops who died defending the jews?

FUCKING NO WHERE.

This is what I mean. The general consensus is that the Holocaust happened. For instance,

If someone said the Earth was flat, they wouldn't ask you to prove it's round. You would say "Well, the general consensus is that the earth is round, and a majority believe that, so in order to get a majority to believe otherwise you must prove what you're saying".

That's not really relevant to the discussion, and you're assuming I think it is right that you only hear about the 6 million Jews and not the other 6 million non Jews.

I work in a cigar lounge I've got older customers and this is an affluent area. So mostly 60ish year old conservatives. We stayed up watching CNN on election night just to laugh at the liberal tears.

There's an optometrist a few doors down who's a regular here, he's 65, a working professional, owns his practice, and is absolutely secure with who he is.

One day he comes in, and he's always getting mad about something the (((media))) has done, well that day it was only me in the lounge so we get to talking.

>starts dropping massive red pills on me
>asking me to estimate how many Jews you can actually fit in an oven
>close but actually...

>How do you explain pictures? video? the scientific studies on subjects supposedly from the holocaust?

pictures are usually mislabeled Typhus pits because you know, a filthy camp won't be too healthy

video the same

scientific studies and notes can be/were faked by the soviets (Many documents that supposedly show "it happening" are "reproductions" with no original copies)

Auschwitz furnaces weren't big enough to burn even a quarter of the dead, even if operating 24/7-365 and burning multiple bodies at once in the small furnaces (used for single bodies)

Soviets modified aspects of camps when they got there (as seen in David Cole's documentary)

Soviets had a long history of photoshopping shit back in the day too, check out that officer Stalin wanted removed from everything

If you look at it critically it become less and less realistic. Thenumbers don't add up. The methods don't make sense. The stories don't align. It's illegal to question it.
The Jewish population didn't even drop somehow.
None of it makes sense.

>That's not really relevant to the discussion, and you're assuming I think it is right that you only hear about the 6 million Jews and not the other 6 million non Jews.

a lot more that 6 million non jews died during ww2.

but I guess they don't matter at all, because they were filthy goy, right?

My figure is the estimated amount of Non Jews the Germans killed - unrelated to the war. Dissidents or mentally ill, etc. Stop assuming so much and prove OP wrong.

what's with your picture? Did they have holocaust survivors going public before the end of the war?

>My figure is the estimated amount of Non Jews the Germans killed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties

"World War II was the deadliest military conflict in history in absolute terms of total casualties. Over 60 million people were killed"

but only jews matter, right?

>unable to read

I literally fucking stated my number didn't include the military. It was civilians.

>I literally fucking stated my number didn't include the military. It was civilians.

BECAUSE NO ONES DEATH MATTERS EXCEPT JEWS, RIGHT?

Soviets were known for lying alot and had no qualms about making mass graves and bodies

tens of millions of people died saving the jews.

Jews don't give a single shit about any of them.

Has israel ever thanked the allied nations for collectively saving it's sorry ass?

Fuck off jew lover, bolshevik scum spread the lies.

I need a holohoax dump

> believing the soviets
> after Katyn

Oy vey!

>youtube.com/watch?v=0nCKOqJzBzc

Black people are the original jews.

Israel is far too white.

>believing the russians
All the death camps were found by the russians.
All the work camps were found by other nations.
Really adds up to that 6 million when you get those neurons firing.

First, you typing something is not evidence. Second, a pile of dead bodies is not evidence of the systematic murdering (specifically with the use of gas chambers) of millions of people. Third, how does a large group of malnourished and undernourished people at the end of a several year war count as evidence for the holocaust and not against?

Those camps certainly weren't great places but the idea that they were systematically gassing/burning thousands of jews a day flat out doesn't add up.

Did jews die? Yeah definitely. Six gorillion? Doubtful.

>>believing the russians

And the jews are more believable for what reason?

Has Israel ever thanked Denmark for saving thousands of jews by ferrying them off to Sweden, many risking their lives?

They don't give a shit, the only people I hate more than jews are the danes still defending them

>Has Israel ever thanked

Israel thanks no-one...

And they blame everything that is white for the holocaust, even the nations that fought and died to protect and save them.

Bunch of ingrates.

sweden took and saved them and look at what the jews did to them...

I saw this all on a ww2 documentary. They were talking about the camps. It was supposed footage of these camps.

Hey OP. If you really want to know and this isn;t he 99 million thread with exactly teh same fucking question:

Watch this video by a young Jewish man and his visit to the curator of Auschwitz. No propaganda, no Nazism, or false figures, jut cold hard facts.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ItUTx9QQAo

I saw a documentary where you willingly signed your life away to me in a contract that was approved by every government official across the world.

So when can I expect you to show up and get to work?

Something that really bothers me is the group of people who on one hand deny the holocaust (nothing wrong with that in and of itself) but believe in the bible being factual information at the same time.

>Jews were burned in ovens
Technically correct, they burned the bodies of anyone who died from typhus

>Jews were literally gas outside their homes with the dreaded Gas Vans
Except I've yet to actually see an account of a captured gas van by other than the russians, who actually invented and used them.

>Jews by the 100s shoved into small non air tight rooms were gassed
Muh delousing chambers

While I agree that some Jews died during WWIII, I disagree with the fact that the actual causes were as sinister as revisionist would have you believe.

Typhus was a huge problem at the time, and almost impossible to keep from spreading in an internment camp, which caused a lot of people to get sick and die, and these people were not just Jews, they were poles, germans, allies and russians that were in these camps and we're ment to stay until the fighting had ended.

Another cause of the deaths is starvation, the allies were from the beginning attacking and destroying any neutral ships trying to trade with Germany and later in years destroyed the railway infrastructure and ended up destroying several dams and bombing countless agricultural hubs leading to starvation of not just the ethic german civilians but anyone who was unfortunate to be caught up as a prisoner.

Yet another reason I do not believe that the Jews were systematically killed like we are lead to believe, is that there are many old prominent Jews that worked with the nazi to find other Jews, and there are cases of Jews buying their freedom, I would think that evil Nazi bloodlust would keep them from making deals with their arch rivals.

Another thing to consider, is that while it is taught that the holocaust is fact, they never give a reason for why the Jews were persecuted. You just hear hitler started WWIII and immediately started going postal on the jews, but why? What slight could they cause that would draw such ire? Why did poland do to deserve the worst of the Reichs fury?

You think like an early 20-something, which is an idiot.

But I repeat myself.

Truth is the absence of falsehood, not the other way around.

>I understand that goys are greedy but jesus

You just outed yourself at best as an outsider and at worst as a subversive kike.

you're a fucking autist

Was I saying that it was solid truth? "Supposedly". I don't know what to think anymore and was just skeptical.

Here's an example of supposed footage of the holocaust.

youtube.com/watch?v=3wu5PAtj5Ds

And you're an aussie, at best a shitposter and at worst an inmate.

discrepencies in the Nuremburg trial transcripts, you can read them on line

e.g. there was one witness from Beltsin camp, NO physical evidence of any kind. just a jew who wrote a book about his experiences that contained some absolute bullshit claims. such as, he claimed he was shot whilst escaping, the bullet went through his clothes but was stopped by his skin.

Is that a credible witness?

then there is the absurdity of attempting to CO poison people with diesel engines, when they produce only 1/300th of the amount of CO as a petrol engines, and a wood gassifier(look it up) produces orders of magnitude more than a petrol engine. would the famously efficient germans do this?

the more you read, the more absolute bullshit there is

youtube.com/watch?v=Vwku0UFB8_s

try the first 15 min of this vid

Wow. This is good. Thanks for showing me this.

>The general consensus
appeal to popularity is a logical fallacy, brainbox

this is a good vid, cole is a based jew

we aim to please

i was there
it was fun

did any roving nazi moterbike soldiers split your haid in twain with an axe for drinking from teh wrong glass?