White Identity Rising: BUT WHY??

Is it just me or is it like White identity and nationalism are slightly more prominent and slightly closer to the mainstream than they were 15-20 years ago? If so, what is causing it? I am seeing more mainstream types aware of Sup Forums type things and less totally opposed to them.

ALL RACISM IS WRONG, DON'T RESPOND TO ANTI WHITE RACISM BY BECOMING A FUCKING PRO WHITE RACES ( 2 wrongs DON'T make a right )

Discuss

>ps-I am balls deep in Southern Commiefornia and racial polarization increasing is NOT good, it feels "different" here after Trump. We need to come together, now!

Other urls found in this thread:

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I didn't want to be a racist or a nationalist or any other label, I just wanted to live my life in peace
This identity was forced on us and we're gonna own it

Dude fuck you, you're just making things worse. I refuse to be pro white or anti white. If Whites actually become oppressed someday, THEN I will reluctantly join team White. I won't let anti white racists turn me INTO A FUCKING PRO WHITE RACIST. TWO WRONGS DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT.

please be openminded

WRONG

So what just because I am White means I should give a shit about White people? How does that make sense? That's literally stone age-tier shit imho. We are way way past that primitive animal shit.

Because as our societies are deteriorating, we have inherently begun to realize once again that nationalism and identity are the cornerstone of a prosperous society.

if a black said such thing about his rave he would be called an uncle tom by his peers.

that's why you should join a nationalistic/ anti global/pro white movement

>vilify white people
>berate white people when they take offense
>oy gevalt! Why are the goyim so angry...?

The reason we are past that 'primitive shit' is white people. Why would you be fine with other creatures shitting up the place?

>waiting until it's too late and you're outnumbered and China is literally salivating at the idea of a completely decimated USA

Hmmm

I would hate myself. Dude look I understand there is a lot of insane anti white propaganda going on, but we can't become the very thing we fight against!

We can't just give up on the future and go back to the 1950s!!

You may not give a shit about identity politics, but it sure gives a shit about you.

That's it. That's all that matters.

I feel it's the same here. Basically because there wasn't much of a need for it 15-20 years ago, it's different when there are literaly 100% immigrant schools and, soon to be neighbourhoods, now. I think it's mainly a cultural thing, a "white-acting" immigrant is more accepted than a lowlife white. But as long as immigration stays the level it is now, I think those lines will blur out really quick, sadly in my opinion.

If whites become oppressed. Do u not see the equal opportunities section on your fucking employment applications. That is inherently racist, and it's not to benefit anyone but none whites or foreigners. Fuck that

Dude it will probably never come to actually being oppressed. It's not going to happen, OK? If it does, then fuck it I'm on team White, but right now we can still stop anti white hate! Wake up!

Yea, well fuck identity politics. We need to work to end ALL identity politics, not to create White identity movement crap.

Well, I'm a minority.

But I hate PC more than any "racists."

The social pendulum of white ostracization has reached maximum oscillation, now it's on its way to the other side. When you push social agendas too hard and too fast against an unwilling population, it always results in a harder push back.

>white pride =/= white nationalism
>the white pride movement is reactionary, we aren't the ones doing the polarising

Whites have been on this "post racial" course for a while and it has proven to be an exploitable weakness.

Sometimes our natural tribalistic instincts must be set free if we want to survive against enemies who use racial agitation against us. Our enemies conceive of their enemy as "the whites" so ignoring the way the lines have been drawn (just to sate your desire to feel cultured and civilized) is pretty useless to everyone involved.

I'm a lone whitey out here in so cal surrounded by messicans. Still rockin Trump signs in my window, fuck em.

This is why White Nationalism is increasing. It's the same thing that shoved so many black people into the Nation of Islam and other racial supremacist organizations, if you feel like the media and society is disrespecting you or treating you like shit you'll swing the other way. That's why most of your favorite rappers are also part of an organization that believes white people are evil space aliens.
It's happening on a large scale to disenfranchised whites and it's exactly this sort of shit that is doing it. I thought they would learn their lesson after the election but they're not going to stop. They boil everything, everything down to racial identity and then act surprised when the people divide themselves along racial lines. There's racially motivated violence in the streets. They've made it so the average moderate is no longer scared of being called racist or prejudiced. It's like they want there to be a race war.

I can't fucking rewire myself now. I'm seeing racial polarization explode around me in California and I'm not fucking able to stand it. Can't we just go back to when people didn't always think about race?

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR IDENTITY POLITICS YOU'RE JUST RIGHTWING SJWS

go figure a faggot libtard from california would post this,hope you enjoy being the next on the list the white nationalists are going to eradicate after the minoritys

I never even cared about being white until leftists decided it was worth shaming me constantly over and pointing out race being a factor in literally everything. This made me realize of they don't care about my race I'm going to have to be the one to do it. They made their bed, now lie in it.

Same here
White is a bullshit label that has no significant substance. But it's being used and it's getting more and more prominent
I hate that fucking shit, but if not embracing it means getting stepped on even more, I'm swallowing my pride and getting into the rat-race

>We are way way past that primitive animal shit.

Oh to be young again.

LIBERTARIAN, ASSHOLE! NOT LIBERAL

LIBERTARIAN=CLASSICAL LIBERALISM
PRINCIPLES AND HUMAN RIGHTS

MODERN LIBERALISM=MARXIST BULLSHIT

Fuck you.
Libertarianism is the best idea America ever had

you've gotta be trolling

It's honorable that you don't want to see race first, but as they say

>thrice armed is he whose cause is just, and four times is he whose blow lands first.

The point is, it would be a nice peachy world if we didn't have to get split up by race, but the leftists are organizing minorities specifically against whites, and we must make a united front as whites because of that. That behavior from whites would be natural and it is already naturally occurring.

pic related is why

There is white genocide going on. While the world as a whole is *flooded* with non-whites, we are being molded into a minority in our own civilizations, the civilizations we built. We are essentially being replaced.

That's the reason for white nationalism - we are worried we will be entirely marginalized in civilizations we ourselves built, and eventually go extinct.

>Can't we just go back to when people didn't always think about race?
Whites are the only ones who don't think about race. Race exists more than you'd like to think. We're being exploited because of our collective altruism + pacifism.

>If Whites actually become oppressed someday, THEN I will reluctantly join team White.

That day has already come and gone.
Now stop being a race traitor and get down to work.

whites think about race,they just arent the ones who spent obama's entire presidency talking about how their president is black and how they hate whitey so much

which is exactly why your seeing white nationalism on the rise

White is right.

Oh, it's you cuck again.

When will you realize that ethno nationalism is the only way to ensure the survival of your own people?

We are getting shafted by the media, the education system, the democrats, the liberals, the kikes who run all the above and the fed, our own white traitors, our women are breeding us away because they're guilty of being white, 60%, etc... Hitler was right

>if whites actually become oppressed someday

well black people in 1st world countrys arent oppressed but that doesnt stop them from believing they are

i personally wouldnt join "team white"or the people who dislike whites nowadays.because neither side has a solution thats going to work

I'm 100% sincere on this. The rise in polarization and hate between political and ethnic groups in America is shitting everything up and I'm worried as fuck about it.

What kind of country is this fucking turning into? BTW I 100% support Trump but I DO NOT support any kind of racism or discrimination based on race.

Racism exists among every race in existence and through history, and will remain the same until the end of time. If on the odd chance every race ends up merging into one bastardized mongrel form, then we'll find something else to hate each other for. If not race, then religion, if not religion then social status, if not social status then physical appearance. We'll always be killing each other over differences. The only real way to reduce the collateral damage is to keep the worlds differences to a minumum, such as homogenous states, isolated religions ect. Our species as a whole is cancerous, and will never evolve beyond primitive status.

The leftists picked the battlefield of identity politics and now they want to whine when they get beat at their own game? Color me unsurprised.

When hell freezes over! Look, asshole, I will accept White identity when I absolutely have to. Right now we have a chance to push back against it! Infowars already exposed how Soros and other (((globalists))) are trying to divide races.

ONLY ONE RACE MATTERS- HUMANITY. I WILL NOT TURN AGAINST NONWHITE GROUPS UNTIL I AM FORCED TO

>I'm 100% sincere on this. The rise in polarization and hate between political and ethnic groups in America is shitting everything up and I'm worried as fuck about it.

How does it feel to be a massive cuck?

Subhuman shitskins do not deserve to exist, and the sooner their day of reckoning comes, and they are ALL wiped out of the face of the earth, the better.

Excellent post. This really is the origin of most of Sup Forumsock's position. I never thought about race until first grade. My friend that was white had a mullato dad. It didn't occur to me until 3rd grade when we started learning about genetics that he wasn't his biological father (I learned later he had died.)

The first time I became racially aware is when we started learning about slavery in 3rd grade and all those niglets turned and looked at me. I felt bad, I felt like I had some responsibility. The reality is my family didn't even come to the USA until the 1970's and they were from fucking Munich. Not a single person in my family tree owned a slave. My teacher (that was a nigger herself) didn't come to my defense, in fact, she used me as an example.

Modern liberal identity politics created this monster, now they have to reap what they've sown. Fuck Hillary and fuck black people.

Because leftists and non-whites declared war on whites.

I was all aboard the multikulti train and voted Obama in '08, but they decided I was the enemy based on nothing but my skin color. They want me to feel guilty for existing while they steal my tax dollars to subsidize their welfare and give job priority to under-qualified brown people to fill a diversity quota, fuck em.

>I DO NOT support any kind of racism or discrimination based on race.

God, I can't wait for redditors to get bored of this place.

Well the leftists do. This is how they drew the battlelines because we let them do it. We have to break them completely. We can consider dismantling the war machine somewhere down the road once we're sure that humanity actually has a future.

This to be honest. They forced me into this. So now I'm all in. They started it. We will finish it and the victory will be complete and irrevocable

I'm not a cuck asshole. I have a Mexican gf and she loves me and I respect her. I can't even IMAGINE viewing her as somehow "less than" or "inferior" because some of her blood is Indian. Also I support Trump! Trump doesn't support you racist idiots!

Wake the fuck up!!!!

Morty Goldbergowitz-Stein is the most Jewish name I have ever seen.

>Mexican gf

This has to be bait.

>ONLY ONE RACE MATTERS- HUMANITY.

Delusion.
White people are being actively replaced by the powers that be, and the vulture like subhuman shitskins are taking every opportunity to speed up this process of extinction.
And you'd offer a hand of friendship to these fucking animals that intend to kill you, rape your mother, sisters and daughters, and tear down everything your forefathers built?

Did you know, that German men in the age group of 20-35 are going to be a minority in less than 5 years in their own homeland, if the current trends of immigration continue?
This is the fate the globalist have planned for every person of European descent. They wish to wipe every white person out.

In group preference has always existed. Idiot

Reddit has a lot of good subreddits. What the fuck do you hate about it so much?

>So what, just because they're my family I should give a shit about them? How does that make sense?

You dont get it do you?
If they import all the shit from third world countries and then have the nerves to say "Pl-please no bully, we good goys", then it should be no surprise when there is a resistence to that idea.
The hate for CERTAIN ethnic groups is based on their inability to initgrate like the rest but still demend that same rights, lifestyle and freedom.
Holy shit, that can not be accepted in any country.
When jails are full of niggers and spics, with less education than poos in the loos in slums somewhere in India,then you can not show any more mercy to them.
Sometimes scum needs to be put down, and the US is more than capable to make the difference between honest, hard working people and illegals, gang members and criminals.

>He married a goblin

Jeb! go home, don't you have some guac bowls to sell to pay off your campaign debts?

>please be openminded
we're well past that point

now that the can of worms that is identity politics has been opened, this is where we are

This.

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

And it is the most efficient/effective form of group cooperation.

dude a lot of Mexican chicks are very cute and they're not feminists like White chicks, that's why I am dating her.

Also she isn't super dark, she's practically White. If we have kids the baby will be like 75% white or more.

>left starts dividing and segregating races
>gets mad at white people for being in the group that they got pushed into

The left is creating a monster, or better said, recreating a monster thought to have died. This is all their doing and it will only get worse the harder they push.

Non-whites are almost entirely a globalist fifth column, dipshit. Why do the libs always import shitskins? BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS VOTE LEFT.
If you don't accept ethno-nationalism, you will be smothered in brown hordes.

It is good. Allows people to identify those with anti-american sentimates and culture. The outsiders should leave or be forced to. Most of the people who are anti-trump are disgusting leftist criminals anyway. This divide is good and I hope its here to stay. Foreigners are lesser Shitskins are lesser and they should feel that way cause thats how true americans feel

That's not the same thing! I have some 3rd cousins I met once, they may as well be strangers! Anything further than 1st cousins are basically not family anymore. Prove me wrong

I probably won't even marry her, but if I do that's my right. You should respect the fact that I give a shit about doing the right thing.

If I wanted to be a prick and hurt people I'd be a fucking racist. But I'm not because I'm not a sadistic cunt.

>I have a Mexican gf

Shit taste in women

>That's not the same thing! I have some 3rd cousins I met once, they may as well be strangers! Anything further than 1st cousins are basically not family anymore.

>I'm alienated and atomized so you should be too!

No thanks.

Race is just a higher order form of group identification.

See this is what scares me. I blame the anti white left for pushing identity crap in the first place. America 20 yrs ago was basically individualist, race didn't matter, only merit.

Now we're backsliding into the fucking pre-civil rights world. It's fucked!

soon :)

White people don't know what it's like to be poor.

this leaf is right

You don't have to be a dick to be an ethno-nationalist, dumbass.
This sums it up quite nicely.

Ethno-nationalism just means that white countries should exist, which also implies by definition that other races have their own homelands. People will get along much better if they aren't forced to live on top of one another.

This is the same reason why you don't want a neighbor in your kitchen all the time. They're fine until they invade your space.

You're either a slave driver or someone who wants a healthy society. choose one

>what is causing it?

Widening gap between rich and poor.

It's what causes all social unrest including this one.
It also causes the poor to elect politicians who widen the gap even further, causing even more unrest until eventually revolution.

White people have to understand that other races hate us because they believe a bunch of anti white crap! We need to show them that we are just normal people, like them! You are making them hate us more by being racist!

You make it look like the left is right! Please stop!

I got my fucking girlfriend to see that Trump isn't so bad, faggot. Nonwhites can be redpilled too. Racism is bullshit.

Because they are anti white racists thats why. The solution is to end racism, NOT TO FUEL IT

WAKE THE FUCK UP

Why's it fucked? Blacks and mexicans cause more problems than whites, so it makes sense to want less of them here.

This is our future if we don't act now. Cucks like OP are delusional about their multikulti fantasy world. I refuse to let my children grow up in a world like South Apefrica or Rhodesia.

Not giving two shits about my 3rd cousins makes me alienated? WTF? Racists can't into logic!

It's bystander syndrome. By the time everyone notices what's up, it'll be too late.

>Not giving two shits about my 3rd cousins makes me alienated?
Yes, it's human nature to feel a connection to your extended family. Most of us don't have it, but at least I have the good sense to know that's a bad thing.

don't blame us here, most of us didn't want this. I didn't want tribalism dividing the nation, but when everyone else does it we have no choice but dance this unsavory dance as well.

if you force a normal, tolerant white person who otherwise wouldn't have problems with other races into a decision of insane leftism and self hate vs white tribalism, many will choose the latter, not because we wanted to choose this but because this is the decision that allows our way of life to survive.

that's culture, retard, they can change

My gf's family has connections to gangs and all kinds of shit, but she is smart and she actually likes America.

3 words:
PEOPLE. CAN. CHANGE.

Nonwhites can become better people, just like Whites used to be medieval barbarians. Moron!!!

It's a reaction towards the increasingly hostile anti-white rhetoric of the left. The demographic shift is also playing a role.

If you continue to give these people leeway they will grow more and more hostile. These people are out for blood. They're mad and entitled. You think they're going to treat a white minority as well as we've treated ours? We weren't perfect certainly but compared to any other minority population in any other country I'd say they have it pretty well here. We're at the point where a member of an ethnic minority can become the President of our country. You wouldn't see that in other countries. You're not going to see a Korean becoming the Japanese PM or a Christian become the leader of Iran.

>ALL RACISM IS WRONG, DON'T RESPOND TO ANTI WHITE RACISM BY BECOMING A FUCKING PRO WHITE RACES ( 2 wrongs DON'T make a right )

You're a literal cuckold.

>that's culture, retard, they can change
That's not true. Behavior is tied to intelligence, and intelligence is tied to race, independent of upbringing. Pic related.

My friend, I understand where you're coming from and it's a noble cause. But begging people on Sup Forums to change, wont change the growing undercurrents in society. The dispositions of individuals is outside of our control. Regardless of the outcome of this thread, the racial divide is going to grow. Some here are happily racist, some here are like you, others just want to survive.
Just do what you think is right but know you'll probably not convert others. Everyone's chosen a side by now.

You're helping tribalism and racism by supporting it, asshole! You're actually fueling anti-white hate now! Fuck you! Every white person killed for being white- that blood is on RACIST hands.

Anti white hate is based on the lie that "ALL WHITES ARE RACIST" so BY BEING A RACIST WHITE YOU MAKE ALL OF US (WHITE PEOPLE) A TARGET!

FUCK OFF!

End racism by conceding to the group that have shown time and time again that they're too primitive and retarded to do anything differently?

If somebody shoots at you, you shoot back, you don't just 'end the violence' by getting killed. Only cucks do that.

See, I thought it was culture, too, initially. But it goes deeper than that. Cultures evolve just like races, and they are largely intertwined. A lot of culture has a genetic basis--like how Asian societies are much more collectivist, for example. Similarly, shitskins are just more savage than whites. That will never change.

>We are beyond race.
They tell whites.

>You have to fight against the whites
They tell everyone else.

It's easy to win a fight when the opponent doesn't fight back. Unless you're like Le weedman and you think getting killed is winning.

No I fuck a Mexican girl all the time, faggot. If anything I'm cucking you! Fucking bigots need to grow a brain.

>fueling anti-white hate
Good. I want a race war, because I didn't start this shit, but I'd like to end it for good by cleansing all of the filth that did.

Race statistics, open borders, and leftist extremism happened. Stop being redditor cucks and take a stand. Stop trying to be rational with the left. It is over. These people are your enemies. Help secure our future.

>I will join my team only when it's loosing

Pathetic

You will always be a target. Always. You will be considered racist or racist or racist apologist the *second* you stand up for yourself.

They're not going to stop, because whites will always be the enemy for as long as they aren't obedient slaves.

So this is why I hate you so much. My GF is American and awesome and anything that would divide us is sick! White girls suck. Sorry but it's true

It's part of American culture, you wouldn't understand.