Has anyone gotten theirs yet? I ordered mine on the 8th and I'm still waiting

Has anyone gotten theirs yet? I ordered mine on the 8th and I'm still waiting.

Other urls found in this thread:

freewebstore.org/patch-dynamics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You planning on putting that on your school bag?

fake and gay

reported for underage posting aswell

>Being this desperate to belong to a group
You fucking disgust me, reddit, what man would be seen dead with this.
Its about as faggy as those guy Fawkes masks.
Drink bleach.

It's not.

I ordered mine from Patch Dynamics.

It's just something cheap and neat to have, quit being an edgelord, faggot.

How old are you?
Its not neat at all, it's something an autistic high school student would buy to pretend he has friends.
Go buy some decent clothes, go get a job and start a family and stop being so much of a fucking fairy, faggot.

Jesus Christ.

holy shit that's awesome!

did you get that at fuckingfaggot.com?

no its fucking gay and screams "LOOK AT ME I GO ON Sup Forums GUYS AMA!!!" you need to get a life and put the money your mom gives you to better use. stop thinking everyone who post here is as autistic as you, no one here likes you no one here this your funny 3 people just called you a faggot for buying this. just kill yourself loser.

Glad I didn't order any. You might have been scammed.

I love how much you guys infer from the simple act of ordering a cheap throwaway item. It was bought for the novelty and will likely end up in my junk drawer along with a number of random buys. No, it's not going on a bag, a jacket or tacticool cap. You guys are practically perched at your desk, foaming at the mouth and waiting for an opportunity to call somebody an autist. Do whatever makes you guys feel better about yourselves, I guess, I don't mind. Thanks for contributing bumps, at least.

S C A M M E D
C
A
M
M
E
D

Why the hatred? It's pretty cool.

If this is the case, I can simply open a case against them through PayPal. At the very worst, I lose six bucks.

This, but to put it in a nicer way,

(never reveal your power level)

all I need
OP is a faggot

is this u op?

this. kek agrees too

No, but I own the same pistol.

>hurr, kill yerself, faggit

What shop did you get it from?

freewebstore.org/patch-dynamics

Looks a bit fishy, too bad they dont have a trump lion or kek on.

My thoughts, too. I'll give it another couple of days before I consider it a lost cause. My fault for trusting a leaf.

checked.
im going to get some of these
screw the haters, they probably have $1000 worth of Hillary merch anyway

>Implying you weren't going to stitch it to your forehead and show it to all of your schoolmates
Saged

This

ITT: faggots break rules 1 & 2 in the gayest of ways

No wonder this place licks pig chode now.

dont go to that website
gave my browser cancer

>browsing Sup Forums outside a VM
>ever

ITT: a fucking leaf can't tell the difference between Sup Forums and Sup Forums and can't read the fucking thread.

ITT: a fucking yank tries to defend this shit
>implying the rules don't apply to all of Sup Forums, and therefore, the internet

Fuck off, leaf, this isn't some super secret clubhouse that nobody knows about. You're defending this shithole as if it's the only home you've ever known.

Its a cool keepsake. I would stitch it to the clothes i use to tactically shitpost in.

Tell me where to get one.

I ordered from Patch Dynamics, but they're listed as being out of stock. Scroll up for a link.

>the only home you can shitpost hitler lolies and talk about how himmler did nothing wrong
Do we want even more normal people to come here?

>thinking "leaf" is a derogatory term
You hurt my feelings...but no worries, I'll just go to the hospital and have them fixed for free.
Pig-fucking southerner.

I don't think "leaf" is derogatory, it's a simple descriptor that I and many others use to refer to Canadians. Don't run off too far with that assumption, leaf, I want it home before supper.