SOKAL AFFAIR 2.0

The Guardian was trolled into publishing this by Godwin.

Took 20 years but the Science Wars 2: Electric Boogaloo is in full swing.

kek

://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/28/alt-right-online-poison-racist-bigot-sam-harris-milo-yiannopoulos-islamophobia?CMP=share_btn_tw

this shows normie reasoning pretty well:
>no actual arguments
>everything is about appearance, self-image and peer-group acceptability

That they think this reeks of anything but fake shows how low the ****mainstreem meedeeurrr**** has fallen.

So basically the author swallowed a load of black cock blue pilled cum

>anonymous
The fact that someone who briefly expressed skepticism in nonwhite immigration needs to publish as anonymous shows why we need the alt-right. When you can't even attach your name to views that you now claim to oppose, there is no real debate.

bamping with ebin toast

We're reaching bait levels I never thought possible

why do you think it's troll? this may be legit.

Liberalism has become such a parody of itself that the editors didn't realize that passages such as "On one occasion I even, I am ashamed to admit, very diplomatically expressed negative sentiments on Islam to my wife," were mocking them.

What was the name of the twitter troll that published that?

>The author was not paid a fee for this piece

HE WROTE IT FOR FREE

Fucking lmao.

>liberal leaves his echo chamber for the first time in his life and is exposed to new views
>he cant emotionally handle it so he runs back to his echo chamber safe space where he will never have to hear things he doesn't like again
>despite this, he has the audacity to call out others as being in a cult
>he thinks this story makes him look good so he writes a virtue signalling article about it

Why do liberals have 0 self awareness?

>anonymous
>no real argument, just virtue signalling
normie/10

>ITT: People who have the reading comprehension of a Down's baby

Who was the beautiful bastard that wrote this? Holy fuck I'm going to start submitting articles to leftist publications.

I sincerely hope this shit is fake, because otherwise there'd be someone who's this much of a bitch out there.

It's a troll article that Godfrey got the guardian to publish. He bullshited and threw in buzzwords to make them think it was real despite how ridiculous it is.

That makes it 10 time funnier.

Google the "Sokal Affair" that happened during the science wars in 90s. To understand the significance.

Its so neautiful that the Guardian editors have their heads so far up their libtard asses they didn't even consider the article to be satire and just published it. They really, unironically thought it would make their point for them. lmao

Even better when you see the two articles that he said inspired him to write the piece.

1/2

2/2

The women who wrote them must be insane

@GodfreyElfwick