Trump had two words for you "STOP IT"

Trump had two words for you "STOP IT"

That was what he said. Because he is with /lgbt/, he was with Orlando after the attack, comforting the gays, promising to protect and cherish us. Where was Sup Forums? They were out in the streets dancing with ISIS, dancing with their hostile occupiers, like a bunch of religious right cuckservatives.

You were so smug, thinking Trump would endorse you, but he endorsed us! When asked about retracting gay marrige he said "It is a non-issue, it's settled, bake the cake!". He is OUR guy. The only Sup Forumsacks that are Trump-kins are /polgbt/, anybody else is disqualified from the presidency.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o
youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-front_war
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty naïve thinking.

IDGAF

He didn't say bake the cake liar

Trumpfags are kike and homo lovers. Don't be silly. They just use nazi imagery for cultural shock. Pol just pretend to care about religion, but many "men" here faps to "redpilled" traps.

tl;dr go back to 2012 pol.

>Trump is holding a speech
>Suddenly notices a sign in the crowd
>Reads out loud "Gays for Trump"
>"Ouh, I love that! I LOVE THAT SIGN!"
>"Gays for Trump! That is beautiful!"
>"We'll protect our gays, you better believe"
>"Look at that, handsome guy!"
>"That is MY HOMO over there!"
>"MY HOMO!"

Non user, we always knew his stance, it's only the media that portrayed him a literally hitler.

Have you ever, even once, considered the fact that it's possible people who don't like you could trick you into a false sense of security by pretending to agree with you?

Kill yourself Le'monjello AL-Osloi

Faggots are jew-shills. Trump doesn't give a shit about them. He just said that because he wanted to get elected and didn't need the jew-faggot patrol after him. Welcome to reality.
youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o

Anybody remember the name of the hot trap Trump allowed into Miss Universe?

She was hot.

OOOOOUH THE IRONY

why not look in the mirror, that guy is you!

It was said between the lines, he completely shut the 60-minutes reporter down. Also, he has said he doesn't agree with Pence on certain issues. He might as well have said bake the cake, because you guys are gonna have to bake a cake, it is gonna be a delicious cake, and the Sup Forumsucks are gonna bake the cake!

The cake issue has nothing to do with the legality of gay marriage.

Yeah, Trump is very tolerant towards gays, he gives no fucks. He sees muslims as the real threat, real /polgbt/ supporting Trump-kins are the people who are most in sync with Kek and Trump.

When Moloch is defeated, Allah is next!

>between the lines

So he didn't say it, you just assume he did.

>Being this desperate about some gay tradition involving one board pretend going to a ball with one other

Wow, they weren't kidding when they said faggots are mentally ill

I know, its just lesbian trolling.

It is like the gay version of "Go make me a sandwich!"

It pisses people off. "Bake the cake!". Best meme to come from lesbians, best since the managed to make people believe they're hot.

Please stay on topic, this is not the time to start with your whole stupid /polo/ winterball auticm. Degenerate.

>A faggot
>Calls anyone autistic and degenerate
A Y Y

I'm just asking you to stay on topic, you got totally blown the fuck out by Trump himself.

Man, look at that. Page 8. What an exhilariting feeling when a shitty thread dies into obscurity

Then why did you bump it?

Who said I was bumping?

> STOP IT
sure, no problem, but hey,
we didn't start the fire
it was always burning
since the world was turning
youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

OP, I see you posting everywhere. From /lgbt/ to Sup Forums, I know your writing style.

I do agree with you on some things, but this isn't the way. Why attack these people? We are on the same side. All we need to do is convince them that we aren't those faggots dressed as fairies that they show on TV.

Look at the opposition. Jews (who co-opt us), and their puppets libtards (who think they stand up for us) and SJWs (who use and taint us).

At the very, very least, have you ever heard the saying "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"?

>"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"
That's a very retarded quote I just have to fight both of you mother fuckers at the same time.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-front_war